Can I Stack Epi With This?

Reecej95

Awards
Hey guys. into my 2nd week of a long awaited epi cycle. I have a half of a bottle of "Alpha 1-T" by acheivments through science labs. I cannot find any information on stacking them and was wondering if anyone knew if I could stack the two together and if so the dosing?
Here's the chemical name or whatever for it.
3-hydroxy- 5alpha -androst- 1-en-17one androst 3 5 dien-7 17-one

it says this on the website;
Alpha 1-T is composed of 3 compounds: Tibullus Terrestris, 3-hydroxy and Androst

Thanks in advance!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What is this? the name is confusing, is that one or two compounds here?
it looks like 1-dhea and a steroidal AI?

I think you wasted your money here, sure you can stack it with epistane though. But I imagine your estrogen levels will get nuked due to testosterone suppression and the AI, even with the 1dhea potentially turning into testosterone.

What is it dosed at? I can't even find any record of this product online. I imagine you'd need at least 500mg a day to see any androgen replacement here

Reecej95

Awards
I got it at complete nutrition I believe. It's made by "achievements through science" alpha 1-t. It says it had tribulus, "3-hydroxy" and "androst" in it. From what little I have found, people keep calling it "1-andro".. Not sure what any of it means but I know remember why I almost failed chemistry.

Thanks for quick reply btw.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I can find pretty much zero info on this
Have you taken it before? You say you have half a bottle
I mean the best thing to do is wait until you know how you respond to the epistane then add it in, but I think it would be a silly idea personally as there is pretty much nothing out there that I can find on it. At the best it will convert to 1-testosterone I guess but dose needed? Who knows. Maybe sell it and buy some dbol instead

Reecej95

Awards
I did take it for a while about a year ago. Didn't have any sides or anything, just lost the bottle lmao. Seems like I read that it's a two step conversion to testosterone. Whatever the hell that means. On week two of my ep-stane cycle and have had no sides or anything yet. The alpha 1 had 90 caps originally. I've got~20 left. I guess I'll just wait till I'm 20 days out from the end of my epi cycle and just throw one cap in a day with my epi. What do you think?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I dunno man
There is simply no way I can recommend something with most likely zero human or animal study on it
I think the low estrogen would be a bad idea as well