First PH Stack. Please Critique.

Musdog

Awards
I am thinking of doing my first PH stack and am looking for someone that knows what they are talking about to give the thumbs up or suggestions to avoid possible side effects.

I know there is the possibility of acne, hair loss, Gyno, prostate swelling, liver/kidney problems, limp dick and depression but I would like to avoid all of them like everyone else.

I am 30 years old, 6'4", 212lbs and have been working out for more than 10 years and just cannot seem to get any bigger.

My only question that I am really stuck on is a natural test booster after my first four weeks. I will list some options I was thinking of below.

First four weeks:

Black Stone Labs; Super-DMZ 2.0. Dimethazine 10mg, and Methylstenbolone 10mg.

Lecheek Nutrition; Cycle Armor. Milke Thistle 360 mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 250 mg, Saw Palmetto 200 mg, Pygeum Bark 100 mg, Hawthorn Berry 160 mg and Celery Seed Extract 100 mg.

Lecheek Nutrition; AD-3 PCT. Armistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 75mg, Velvet Bean 800mg, and Milk Thistle 360mg.

Last four weeks:

Lecheek Nutrition; AD-3 PCT. Armistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 75mg, Velvet Bean 800mg, and Milk Thistle 360mg.

Test Boosters??????

Ironmag Labs; Ultra Male RX. Bioperine 10mg, "Proprietary Blend" ProLensis (Bulbine Natalensis PE 10:1) Fenusterols (Fenugreek Seed Extract) Urtica Dioica PE 10:1 and Maca Root PE 20:1 650mg.

Infinite Labs; CycloTren. "Blend" D-Aspartic Acid, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Fenugreek Seed Powder, and Bioperine 1203mg. "Blend" L-Carnitine Tartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg), and Coleus Forskohlii 625mg. "Blend" Vitex Agnus Castus and DIM 415mg.

Or "Blend" D-Aspartic Acid 3mg , DHEA 50mg, Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg, Chrysin 500mg and DIM 400mg.

Other products people have mentioned taking or have on hand.

Clomid, Nordiol, Nolvadex----for major problems.

Flax Seed oil, Multi-Vit, Fish oil, BCAA, and ZMA-----for extra support.

Atrainwright

Atrainwright

Awards
To be honest testosterone alone will be your best bet (injectable)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
What is your goal? Strength, mass, recomp, etc?

Musdog

Awards
My goal would be to gain more muscle and then get shredded to show it off.

DNA24

Awards
My goal would be to gain more muscle and then get shredded to show it off.
Being your first cycle, I'm assuming your looking to stick to orals only. I stuck to a mild stack my first time (H-Drol/Stano) to see if this was for me. I've taken others since and have had no problems with sides, tho I have used the necessary support and PCT supps. I've stacked SDMZ 2.0 with Stano-200 for some sweet results. I would add Stano to most compounds as it compliments most compounds and really helps with lethargy, vascularity, and giving you a shredded appearance. I personally prefer CEL Cycle Assist, as it seems to be one of the best at a reasonable price but I think they're mostly the same so go with whichever one you like. Do you have all your other supps? ( multi's, fish oils, joint supp, etc.)

rphash49

Awards
Clomid, Nordiol, Nolvadex----for major problems.
A serm is not for major problems. They should be used as the main part of your pct(last four weeks as you called it).

Sdmz is very suppressive and will suppress your natural testosterone production and you use a serm to get it back to normal quickly so you can keep those gains made.

Without a serm your test levels will/should recover but it will take months rather then weeks in which time it will be next to impossible to keep gains made.

As you stated you want to avoid gyno and limp dick. All the reason to use a serm.

Oh and fyi, sdmz is not a ph. Both dmz and m-sten are active steroids

Musdog

Awards
Being your first cycle, I'm assuming your looking to stick to orals only. I would add Stano to most compounds as it compliments most compounds and really helps with lethargy, vascularity, and giving you a shredded appearance. Do you have all your other supps? ( multi's, fish oils, joint supp, etc.)
Yes I plan on orals only. I am not sure what Stano is but if others suggest it I will look into it....trying to keep it simple my first time. I have most of the other supps, just wondering if they are worth taking?

A serm is not for major problems. They should be used as the main part of your pct(last four weeks as you called it).

Sdmz is very suppressive and will suppress your natural testosterone production and you use a serm to get it back to normal quickly so you can keep those gains made.

Without a serm your test levels will/should recover but it will take months rather then weeks in which time it will be next to impossible to keep gains made.

As you stated you want to avoid gyno and limp dick. All the reason to use a serm.

Oh and fyi, sdmz is not a ph. Both dmz and m-sten are active steroids
Thanks for the info. I figured a serm would be worth it. What would you recommend for my stack and how much should I be taking?

Also it seemed like DMZ is a steroid but I could not get a clear answer from what I was reading about it.

What do you think about the rest of my stack?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nolva is a popular serm. Do you already have the IML DMZ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you may be surprised how unpleasant a harsh methylated blend like RX 2.0 can be. It seems like you've done some research but a little more won't hurt.
And I know this may go without saying, but if you cannot physically move past the weight you are at now, once you are finished with your cycle, that muscle will come off week after week until you are return to the weight you are at now. Unless, you really get your diet in order.

rphash49

Awards
I think you may be surprised how unpleasant a harsh methylated blend like RX 2.0 can be. It seems like you've done some research but a little more won't hurt.
And I know this may go without saying, but if you cannot physically move past the weight you are at now, once you are finished with your cycle, that muscle will come off week after week until you are return to the weight you are at now. Unless, you really get your diet in order.
I have to agree. Sdmz is not a great first cycle. OP do some research on epi and halo. If that goes well step up to m-sten or dmz solo before running sdmz.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save the AD-3 for your pct. Dont even think about running sdmz without a serm. Any test booster with daa or just daa will do for pct , with your serm.

Forget stano, run some trestabolan with that sdmz.

Musdog

Awards
Nolva is a popular serm. Do you already have the IML DMZ?
I have not ordered anything because of replies I have been getting. Want to make sure it is right before I start spending money.

When your talking about more research are you saying look at something else first? I have been gaining a little muscle but not as much as I used to. I will admit I probably need to adjust my diet a little.

I have to agree. Sdmz is not a great first cycle. OP do some research on epi and halo. If that goes well step up to m-sten or dmz solo before running sdmz.
I will look into epi and halo, seen a lot of talk about those two.

Save the AD-3 for your pct. Dont even think about running sdmz without a serm. Any test booster with daa or just daa will do for pct , with your serm.

Forget stano, run some trestabolan with that sdmz.
Looks like I need the serm for sure regardless of what I am planning to run.

Is there a reason not to take the AD-3 PCT during the cycle? Seems like every place I look they say to take it during and post.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have not ordered anything because of replies I have been getting. Want to make sure it is right before I start spending money. When your talking about more research are you saying look at something else first? I have been gaining a little muscle but not as much as I used to. I will admit I probably need to adjust my diet a little. I will look into epi and halo, seen a lot of talk about those two. Looks like I need the serm for sure regardless of what I am planning to run. Is there a reason not to take the AD-3 PCT during the cycle? Seems like every place I look they say to take it during and post.
There are a lot of great products out there with many different options for stacks. When were you wanting to start a cycle? Did you have a time frame or just whenever? Diet is key and very important for the results people desire. Epi seems to be very popular and it just depends on your goals and from what I've seen and heard cause I've personally never have taken stano but it needs to be run at a higher dose for best results. A serm is a good idea to have on hand for sure and with the ad-3, it depends I guess what your running on cycle to use it on cycle but from what I've seen it's taken during your pct.

Musdog

Awards
There are a lot of great products out there with many different options for stacks. When were you wanting to start a cycle? Did you have a time frame or just whenever? Diet is key and very important for the results people desire. Epi seems to be very popular and it just depends on your goals and from what I've seen and heard cause I've personally never have taken stano but it needs to be run at a higher dose for best results. A serm is a good idea to have on hand for sure and with the ad-3, it depends I guess what your running on cycle to use it on cycle but from what I've seen it's taken during your pct.
I would like to start my cycle in four weeks. Since people are saying SDMZ is to strong for my first cycle I was thinking of taking Halo over the Epi. From the reviews I have read it seems that Halo has less side effects on people than Epi but that could just be the reviews I have read.

As far as a serm I am still not sure what to take. Nolvadex seems to be the one used by most but I know people have used Nordiol, Clomid and Arimidex as well.

Other than that it seems from the responses that I have received my cycle will work just fine.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had more sides on halo. It dried my joimts out bad.

rphash49

Awards
As far as a serm I am still not sure what to take. Nolvadex seems to be the one used by most but I know people have used Nordiol, Clomid and Arimidex as well.

Other than that it seems from the responses that I have received my cycle will work just fine.
Nolva and Clomid are serms. For a mild cycle use Nolva. For sdmz I use both Clomid and nolva

Musdog

Awards
I had more sides on halo. It dried my joimts out bad.
Well I guess I will just have to make a choice and see how my body reacts. Seems people have sides no matter what they take until they find what works.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Have a look into trenazone or triumphalis for a first cycle, not bad at all with the right support they are very mild.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like clomid. Nolva has been known to kill your dikc. Some people report getting emotional on clomid like a little bithc but i have never felt it.

rphash49

Awards
I like clomid. Nolva has been known to kill your dikc. Some people report getting emotional on clomid like a little bithc but i have never felt it.
I've honestly never had a side from Clomid or Nolva. AI's kill my libido so I use only if needed

rphash49

Awards
Have a look into trenazone or triumphalis for a first cycle, not bad at all with the right support they are very mild.
I like to stack with trenazone. Great strength and leaning affect. I will say if you are prone to gyno or have gyno it has been reported to give gyno sides.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
OP you're a pretty tall guy at 6'-4"... I'm assuming you know that the lifting principles for tall guys like you are different than those of the average height person. Also have you legit just tried for like a month to eat until it hurts and lift some heavy ass weight at the gym? I only ask because 212 doesn't seem heavy at all for your height.

Musdog

Awards
OP you're a pretty tall guy at 6'-4"... I'm assuming you know that the lifting principles for tall guys like you are different than those of the average height person. Also have you legit just tried for like a month to eat until it hurts and lift some heavy ass weight at the gym? I only ask because 212 doesn't seem heavy at all for your height.
I really don't under stand your question about "principles for tall guys" if you could clarify a little that would be great. I tend to put on the fat vs. muscle if I eat until it hurts and its not like I have a showing six pack right now. I have defiantly tried the heavy weight thing to bulk up as well but I still seem to stay about the same.

Musdog

Awards
All the info a questions are great guys. The only way someone learns is by someone that knows.

Also I called a Dr. I know to get a Nolva scrip and he wants to run a blood test first to see where everything is at. Talking to him on the phone he knew what I was talking about and understood what my goals are. I guess its not a bad idea to have my blood tested and be semi friends with a Dr.

But in the mean time I think Halo is what I will be using unless I get persuaded to epi or the Dr. has some bad news.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I really don't under stand your question about "principles for tall guys" if you could clarify a little that would be great. I tend to put on the fat vs. muscle if I eat until it hurts and its not like I have a showing six pack right now. I have defiantly tried the heavy weight thing to bulk up as well but I still seem to stay about the same.
Take a look at this article, it has some good tips for taller lifters. Keep in mind that taller guys have a larger ROM compared to shorter guys and because of that it is harder to build muscle.

http://www.t-nation.com/training/how-to-build-mass-as-a-tall-lifter

Musdog

Awards
Take a look at this article, it has some good tips for taller lifters. Keep in mind that taller guys have a larger ROM compared to shorter guys and because of that it is harder to build muscle.
This is what I thought you were talking about. I know this info but the artical is good and I will read it again. I used to workout with a short stocky guy and he would always give me **** for not lifting as much as him but I tried to tell him he only moves 2inch when I have to move it 10inch.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
This is what I thought you were talking about. I know this info but the artical is good and I will read it again. I used to workout with a short stocky guy and he would always give me **** for not lifting as much as him but I tried to tell him he only moves 2inch when I have to move it 10inch.
Well with that said take the advice of the others on here. If you want less sides you can also look into SARM's like ostarine. Either way your diet and lifting program will determine what kind of gains you get at the end of the cycle.