LGI Stano 200 dosage

videohunter

Awards
need opinions on this compound , ran a ton of methylated ph/ds/aas in the past

wanna try this was gonna stack it but decided to run it solo. not expecting much , just some extra vascularity and hardness and pumps leaning out etc..

5'7 170 lbs
39 years old

i'm thinking either 600mg a day or 800 mg a day
6 or 8 weeks
opinions , thanks

DNA24

Awards
need opinions on this compound , ran a ton of methylated ph/ds/aas in the past wanna try this was gonna stack it but decided to run it solo. not expecting much , just some extra vascularity and hardness and pumps leaning out etc.. 5'7 170 lbs 39 years old i'm thinking either 600mg a day or 800 mg a day 6 or 8 weeks opinions , thanks
I've ran LGI's Stano twice with excellent results, tho both times the Stano was part of a stack. The first was H-Drol/Stano and the second most recent was DMZ2.0/Stano. In both cycles, I kept the dosage at 600 mgs. I would take 1 cap in the morning, and 2 caps around 8-10 hrs later which happened to be 45-60 min preworkout. I felt good throughout my entire workouts. I never went higher than 600 mg's because I read Stano can effect hairloss and I don't want to kick start any receding hairline. I never did have any noticeable hairloss while running Stano, or any significant sides in general. If I were you, I would pick up another compound to run with the Stano as that's supposed to really compliment the effects of Stano. Good luck man, I'm subscribed, so keep me posted on how your making out.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I am taking just 200mg a day for a proviron-like effect
Still to early to tell if anything much is happening but I am slightly drier already

DNA24

Awards
I am taking just 200mg a day for a proviron-like effect Still to early to tell if anything much is happening but I am slightly drier already
Yea I was dry and crazy vascular while on Stano. It was during the summer and everyone noticed how much leaner and cut I looked. It made beach and pool parties that much more fun.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Honestly I think 600 is too low, I would start at 600 or 800 and run it 6-8 weeks ending at 1000. Like 600/600/800/800/1000/1000 for instance. I did an SD/4ad to stano bridge and stano at 1000 was just beast. Great strength gains. I would even consider bringing it up to 1200 if I ran it again.

DNA24

Awards
Honestly I think 600 is too low, I would start at 600 or 800 and run it 6-8 weeks ending at 1000. Like 600/600/800/800/1000/1000 for instance. I did an SD/4ad to stano bridge and stano at 1000 was just beast. Great strength gains. I would even consider bringing it up to 1200 if I ran it again.
did u have any problems with baldness? I've heard the main ingredient in Stano, I believe dhea can start male pattern baldness. Was this an issue for you at such a high dose?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss is completely genetic

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
did u have any problems with baldness? I've heard the main ingredient in Stano, I believe dhea can start male pattern baldness. Was this an issue for you at such a high dose?
No I had no side effects at all other than back pumps, which I always get from prohormones/DS/AAS. My family isn't prone to MPB though, no bald people at all.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I'm genetically predisposed to hairloss, and didn't want to find out the hard way.
might want to stick to TRT doses of test + deca/equi then

videohunter

Awards
I appreciate all the responses fellas . I'm gonna run 800mg for 8 weeks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran up to 1200-1400mgs for 8 weeks with mechabol. If youre running solo then I would go atleast a gram. If you're using for "test base" purposes then 800 should be fine....

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
do you think I could arrange my first ever PH cycle this way?

Week 12345678910
Stano400400600600600600
Halo507575757575

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think I could arrange my first ever PH cycle this way?

Week 12345678910
Stano400400600600600600
Halo507575757575
Of course you can but it won't be the smartest option.

Stano is not anabolic enough to produce any real muscle gains. It's ideal to combat side effects of other compounds.. Side effects like lethargy and libido loss. Run it simultaneously with Halo or start it a week before starting Halo.

Halo also takes some time to kick in so I'd definitely run it for full 6 weeks.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Of course you can but it won't be the smartest option.

Stano is not anabolic enough to produce any real muscle gains. It's ideal to combat side effects of other compounds.. Side effects like lethargy and libido loss. Run it simultaneously with Halo or start it a week before starting Halo.

Halo also takes some time to kick in so I'd definitely run it for full 6 weeks.
thanks for your help mate. Is there a way I could my first cycle for 10-12 weeks? several guys at the gym said epi only (or halo only) will not produce any sustainable gains in a 6-week-run.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for your help mate. Is there a way I could my first cycle for 10-12 weeks? several guys at the gym said epi only (or halo only) will not produce any sustainable gains in a 6-week-run.
Well, of course you can but I wouldn't recommend it - unless you want to use injectables. 10-12 weeks of orals only is pretty rough for first timer.

6 weeker will produce maintainable gains if you continue to eat and train properly after the cycle as well. Of course there is certain orals that you can run for longer than 6 weeks if you want - for example Furaza (check Furaza-300) and Trendione (check TR3N). Furaza is better for first timers but TR3N is perfectly doable as well - you just have to plan the cycle properly.

Epi (for example EP15TANE) would be a perfect stacker with either of them but if you decide to go with TR3N I would run it solo. Epi/Furuza stack or bridge (Epi weeks 1-6 and Furuza weeks 5-8) would be great though, even for first timers.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.