methyl Jacked / 19-nordiol stack??

THA GONZ

Awards
I read in an article by "Big Cat" that this would be a good stack because these 2 would kind of counter act each others sides.
But won't the 19-nordiol shut me down really hard with no test in there??

Anyways What do you guys think, I was thinking 60-75mg/ed methyl jacked and 600-800mg transdermal 19-nordiol/ed for 6 weeks.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Test will not prevent you from becoming shutdown. It will however reduce the sides of being shutdown such as lethargy and loss of libido. Whenever exogenous hormones are taken, shutdown will occur, though there are drugs to help prevent this to a degree (hcg). You cutting or bulking?

THA GONZ

Awards
I was hoping it would be kind of a lean bulker, I read that the MJ will help take care of the bloat from the 19-nor. Maybe I'll run some Letro w/ it??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that would be a good stack. they say mj increases libido where 19 nor decreases it. as far as the doses, I dont know you weight, experience... those are the doses I plan on running later this year.

blank!

Banned
Awards
I think that would be a good stack. they say mj increases libido where 19 nor decreases it. as far as the doses, I dont know you weight, experience... those are the doses I plan on running later this year.
MDHT and 19-nor? yeah, might work out well. looks good on paper at least, in terms of sides and gains to be expected.

THA GONZ

Awards
Thinkin of also adding 20mgs superdrol to the mix for a lean bulkerso it would be:

weeks 1-5 : 60-75mg Methyl Jacked
weeks 3-7 : 20mg SD
weeks 1-7 : 600-800 19-nordiol (transdermal)

What do you think

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest if one doesn't have superdrol?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I should have been more clear. I have 19-nor and mj. What else would be good to stack with it?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for a lean bulk or cutter 1test, 4oht, 1,4 andro.