Help me choose a 4wk oral cycle

rva

Awards
Title says it all. Seems like there are hundreds of new orals and it's so hard to figure out which one is best. I've run 3 previous cycles including one of Super DMZ 2.0. Looking to run a new cycle in Feb/Mar can could use some advice. Cycle will be 4wks and I'm using it to start a long bulk. What would you use?

rva

Awards
DMZ was solid and Now the 3.0 is out. Might keep it simple and run that.

DylanMan

Awards
How much of your gains did you keep on the SDMZ 2.0 cycle?
And how was your PCT? (Sides?)
Im currently running one now and just curious.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn.....
Sorry about the limb.
I had an impulse purchase of 2.0 but now its on eBay.

DylanMan

Awards
Ima stack 3.0 and 4.0 next. Dont really need all my limbs anyway...

Lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Title says it all. Seems like there are hundreds of new orals and it's so hard to figure out which one is best. I've run 3 previous cycles including one of Super DMZ 2.0. Looking to run a new cycle in Feb/Mar can could use some advice. Cycle will be 4wks and I'm using it to start a long bulk. What would you use?
You want an oral to kickstart a long bulk. I'm not sure if your looking at only PHs but if you are looking into AAS also. What's your age?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
got anything on hand or what can you all get ??

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i just started epi smash for 4 week cycle 30/30/30/40

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea? I started Epi-massacre, Epi-destructo's stronger clone at 100/100/120/120.
Liverluster for support supp.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i'm gonna get on epijuanna. you smoke it. or epidust, you snort it. or epiphine, for iv use, in case i get to epifiending.
Watch out for epidrawls. Cold sweats, anxiety, etc. Especially if you mess with that epicontin.....

bel1

Awards
just stack sdmz 3.0 with mdrol and m1t.. should blow you up like 40lbs in 4 weeks..
that or ending up in a box, well go big or die mirin' right?