So I need a bit of help please...

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,
So I have a bit of an issue I was hoping I could get some advice on...

My little bro (25 years old) has decided he is going to do a Dbol only cycle for 8 weeks off the advice of some friends. Yup, really, my little bro... this isnt some trick for my own advice... kinda need to look out for him.

I cant convince him not to do it, best I can do is get *whatever* to protect him as best as I can.

So here is the break down...
- Looks like he will take 40mg per day.
- He has nothing for PCT - apparently his friends dont do anything
- He has nothing for during the cycle to support him, besides the normal stuff like protein and creatine.
- We are in Australia, so getting Nolva and/or Clomid might be tricky, if not impossible... though having said that, he got the dbol, so who knows.

Im going to try get him to at least hold off doing it until he has planned it out further, however short of achieving that, is there anything I can get for him over the counter (ill happily pay for express shipping from Nutraplanet if I need to).

Again, I know this all sounds bad, and I am expecting to get solidly flamed here. But for those of you out there who are a big brother you'll understand why I am a little stressed out.

Merry Xmas to you all :)

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Last time I was looking at supps, Erase seemed to be the go to for an OTC AI. Would that be sufficient?
Run it while he is on cycle, or toward the end?

And yeah, Im going to keep trying to convince him otherwise... but best to be prepared.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I was looking at supps, Erase seemed to be the go to for an OTC AI. Would that be sufficient?
Run it while he is on cycle, or toward the end?

And yeah, Im going to keep trying to convince him otherwise... but best to be prepared.
D-bol aromatizes, so he needs an AI the whole time and (possibly) after along with a SERM.

Erase will most definitely not be enough.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
He could run Arimidex (sp?) the whole cycle, then pct with Nolva or tamoxifen.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Also, if you can, buy him the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement. Or, Anabolics by William Llwellyn. Both are great.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
D-bol aromatizes, so he needs an AI the whole time and after along with a SERM.

Erase will most definitely not be enough.
Thanks for the advice mate.
1) Is there any SERM available OTC? I typed into Nutraplanet just to see, and all that came up in the search was Reversitol. That can't be right? If no, I guess we might have some issues.
2) 8 weeks of Erase sounds long? This could be good cause to get him to at least have a less length cycle. Perhaps something like "oh look you should take this Erase stuff, but 8 weeks for that is too long... maybe only do a 4 or 6 week cycle".

I donno...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice mate.
1) Is there any SERM available OTC? I typed into Nutraplanet just to see, and all that came up in the search was Reversitol. That can't be right? If no, I guess we might have some issues.
2) 8 weeks of Erase sounds long? This could be good cause to get him to at least have a less length cycle. Perhaps something like "oh look you should take this Erase stuff, but 8 weeks for that is too long... maybe only do a 4 or 6 week cycle".

I donno...
There are no OTC SERMs that will work.

Erase can be run for 8 weeks, but will literally do nothing to control the aromatization of dbol. There are not OTC alternatives to the things that he would need.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you can, buy him the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement. Or, Anabolics by William Llwellyn. Both are great.
Thanks, I'll give those a read.
For him... I'm guessing he wont... we are talking about a guy who is jumping into his first cycle with no research or planning here :p

Ive been sending a couple of texts his way this arvo, I think he is pretty set on doing *something*. I am thinking my best "win" scenario is getting him to go 20mg and a shorter cycle - maybe 4-6 weeks. And sell it to him as "hey this is going to be the first time you do this, take it really slow and conservative. then take some time off, and research more for the next one".

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
There are no OTC SERMs that will work.

Erase can be run for 8 weeks, but will literally do nothing to control the aromatization of dbol. There are not OTC alternatives to the things that he would need.
Thanks mate.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
He'll boat up pretty good d uring the cycle w/o arimidex, and he'll lose the bloat + the gains if he does not PCT. So if there is no arimidex (or a reasonable facsimile rx AI) or SERM (clomid/nolva) = waste of time that will fck up his HPTA real nice for a long while = probably gyno during and after as an added negative bonus.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
He'll boat up pretty good d uring the cycle w/o arimidex, and he'll lose the bloat + the gains if he does not PCT. So if there is no arimidex (or a reasonable facsimile rx AI) or SERM (clomid/nolva) = waste of time that will fck up his HPTA real nice for a long while = probably gyno during and after as an added negative bonus.
Thanks mate. Ill send him this quote for a read.

What does "for a long while" translate to? We talking years? If I can talk him down to 20mg instead of 40, I am assuming the negative impact might be lessened?

Im stressing a tad here :) I wish he was.

Oh and for what it is worth, I have no issue with anyone using anabolics... just want to see it done right I guess.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the advice mate. 1) Is there any SERM available OTC? I typed into Nutraplanet just to see, and all that came up in the search was Reversitol. That can't be right? If no, I guess we might have some issues. 2) 8 weeks of Erase sounds long? This could be good cause to get him to at least have a less length cycle. Perhaps something like "oh look you should take this Erase stuff, but 8 weeks for that is too long... maybe only do a 4 or 6 week cycle". I donno...
Well no there are no SERMs that are OTC but to me it sounds like you are an interested researcher in this field. Luckily for us as researchers we are able to purchase research chemicals over the internet by doing a google search. Research chemicals like tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate as well as arimidex are commonly researched chemicals when dealing with females with breast cancer or men that want to control estrogen or jump start their natural test production (post cycle therapy)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks mate. Ill send him this quote for a read.

What does "for a long while" translate to? We talking years? If I can talk him down to 20mg instead of 40, I am assuming the negative impact might be lessened?

Im stressing a tad here :) I wish he was.

Oh and for what it is worth, I have no issue with anyone using anabolics... just want to see it done right I guess.
Well, "hopefully" after X amount of time, he will go back to his precycle hormonal functioning....how long will he be fcked up? There is no cookie cutter amount of time, but you pretty much know that with a properly done PCT you are looking at about a month or so. Only God knows how long it will take with 2 months of any amount of dbol with no AI or SERM. He could fck himself up for good with no PCT to be honest, there are people who never regain normal hormone levels by messing with this stuff w/o PCT (although in the old days we did not do PCT, and eventually things would work out alright for most).

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well no there are no SERMs that are OTC but to me it sounds like you are an interested researcher in this field. Luckily for us as researchers we are able to purchase research chemicals over the internet by doing a google search. Research chemicals like tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate as well as arimidex are commonly researched chemicals when dealing with females with breast cancer or men that want to control estrogen or jump start their natural test production (post cycle therapy)
I believe Australia is one of the countries that confiscate protein powders never mind research chemicals :D Suck to live some places.....

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
I believe Australia is one of the countries that confiscate protein powders never mind research chemicals :D Suck to live some places.....
Tell me about it, such a pita.

The annoying thing is, I was in Texas just last week for work, and might have been able to look at research avenues.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning toward going to my GP and asking him to help me out... doubtful, but could be an option.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Whoops missed the Australian part dammit!
Yeah you gotta factor in that "Canada" or "Australia" etc. factor lol, when I see those words I take notice since I know these guys are lucky to get NP orders through with erase in the box :D

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah you gotta factor in that "Canada" or "Australia" etc. factor lol, when I see those words I take notice since I know these guys are lucky to get NP orders through with erase in the box :D
Aren't you Australian?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Aren't you Australian?
Oh hell naw....I'd kill a bitch at the PO or in the government if I lived there....I have enough coniption fits with our government and their intrusive bullshyt that is supposed to "protect" us :D

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh hell naw....I'd kill a bitch at the PO or in the government if I lived there....I have enough coniption fits with our government and their intrusive bullshyt that is supposed to "protect" us :D
Lol sorry man my bad...well damn...I know there are other Aussies on this board hopefully someone shoots him a PM

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple of kind PMs, so thanks heaps!
Xmas day here, so will have a chance to have a chat with him and pass along some of the thoughts here :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
So just an update for those who were kind enough to help me out...

Talked him down to 4 weeks @ 20mg. I suggested that if he were to do it, he should do a light dose to see how it is, and then research better cycles for next time. He was pretty open to that. I also gave him a bottle of Erase I had at home and some bulk DAA to help with his PCT, however he agreed he will *try* get to a doctor and get something else. Whether or not he does it all, well that's yet to be seen.

Thanks again all, and Happy New Year to you!