ph's I have left

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have some m1t, M5aa and my friend offered to sell me some oxanavar (m4ohn) for a good price...to my knowledge I wouldent stack any of these 3 ph's together so my question is should I get the oxanavar and maybe use it in a AAS cycle down the line or is it pointless...?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have some m1t, M5aa and my friend offered to sell me some oxanavar (m4ohn) for a good price...to my knowledge I wouldent stack any of these 3 ph's together so my question is should I get the oxanavar and maybe use it in a AAS cycle down the line or is it pointless...?
Correct, they are all methyls and that would be very hard on the liver (esp. the M1T). I have said this a hundred times..I LOVE M4OHN!!!! I plan on stacking it with some other stuff in the coming months. I used it briefly at 16mgs while PTing and it keeped my strength, while on a lower cal diet. I LOVE IT!!!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.....esp at this point....if you have enough to run a good full-length cycle at a reasonable dose.....then go for it. But dont stack ANY methyl with M1T or you'll be asking for serious trouble.

O14

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya not that people are using MOHN at doses higher than 16mgs we are starting to get some good feedback on it. You may want to buy it and use it for lean gains or while cutting.

Def do not stack any 17aa compounds with M1T. I agree with Odessa

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
you could use the mohn and m5 together in a cutter and use the m1t to kickstart an AAS cycle

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could you use the M1t to kickstart an aas cycle, on top of d-bol which I would use throught most of the aas cycle (with like some test e and maybe some other stuff)

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
could you use the M1t to kickstart an aas cycle, on top of d-bol which I would use throught most of the aas cycle (with like some test e and maybe some other stuff)
That would kill your liver. I know some hardcore bro may try it, but I wouldn't.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
:nono:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is that a no-no for m1t WITH d-bol...? what is safe in the steroid world to stack with m1t...?

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
so is that a no-no for m1t WITH d-bol...? what is safe in the steroid world to stack with m1t...?
a standard long ester test cycle with m1t the first 2-4 weeks seems like your best bet