Underground Labs M1T......

THA GONZ

Awards
Hearing rumors that their earlier batchs that contained oval tablets (not the capsules they have now) were actually dbol. Any one else here this.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Not enough to give you any effect from the dbol, dbol may have been present in small amounts, but it was still mainly M1t.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have a few UG labs bottles with oval tabs.....i never knew they did capsules?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea...I just got the 180 tab bottles and they say capsules and actually are caps. I like the little tabs for some reason...I guess I know why now! Hey Tha Gonz....is there any validity to the rumors....where did you hear this!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is true, like I said, there was not enough Dbol to give any benifit.

THA GONZ

Awards
I have heard it on a few other boards. Some people over there were saying that they got much better gains off the first bottles of UG M1T with the tabs than they did off the newer ones with the capsules and the reason behind it was because they were really dbol.
If they are really all dbol and people were still only taking 5mg aday I can't see the gains being anything great so I would assume that Grant is right and they might contain traces of actuall dbol and are still actually M1T.
I'll let you guys know what I come up with one of the kids on the other boards said he is gonna have his tabs tested to see. We'll see if it happens.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
BTW, that link above is the thread about the UG m1t containing dbol. Pretty long discussion about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattierocks Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 11
Omega Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10