Smoking pot while on tren ace, test prop, dbol

jay saiah

jay saiah

Awards
I'm just curious if smoking pot while in cycle will prevent max gains.. Tren ace - 100mg EOD WK1-8 Test prop - 100mg EOD WK1-8 Dianabol- 50mg ED WK1-4 I smoke about two joints per night. Up to week 2 and I'm seeing no tren sides what so ever, and the prop injection pain last only 30 mins if you workout straight after. Has anybody had negative effects ? Im curious as to the discussion.

13bret

13bret

Awards
Lets see, negative effects- eat like horse, mello, happy. Sounds horrible. But for real sometimes smoking pot can aggrevate anxiety and cause panic attacks(if you are prone) and it is a psychoactive drug so just make sure the tren/pot mix doesnt make you flip out. Do you suffer from a pre-existing mental illness? If not probly be okay.

jay saiah

jay saiah

Awards
Lets see, negative effects- eat like horse, mello, happy. Sounds horrible. But for real sometimes smoking pot can aggrevate anxiety and cause panic attacks(if you are prone) and it is a psychoactive drug so just make sure the tren/pot mix doesnt make you flip out. Do you suffer from a pre-existing mental illness? If not probly be okay.

I read something about it raising estrogen levels ??
Yeah no side affects at all from the tren and I'm 2 weeks in. And no paranoia or any mental conditions.. I'm sleeping like a baby at night.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read something about it raising estrogen levels ??
Yeah no side affects at all from the tren and I'm 2 weeks in. And no paranoia or any mental conditions.. I'm sleeping like a baby at night.
Lol how would it raise estrogen? Doesn't matter anyway , with that stack you better be using an AI to combat estrogen increase from the test you're taking.

ucmuscle

Awards
I've smoked pot for a very long time and my prolactin doesn't even show up on blood test lol

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Regardless of the pot, what are you using to keep prolactin levels down from the tren?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm just curious if smoking pot while in cycle will prevent max gains.. Tren ace - 100mg EOD WK1-8 Test prop - 100mg EOD WK1-8 Dianabol- 50mg ED WK1-4 I smoke about two joints per night. Up to week 2 and I'm seeing no tren sides what so ever, and the prop injection pain last only 30 mins if you workout straight after. Has anybody had negative effects ? Im curious as to the discussion.
How are your gains?

jay saiah

jay saiah

Awards
How are your gains?
I was weighing 65kg before cycle,
Now eating 4000 calories per day, tren ace and dbol.
It's day 10 and I'm weighing at 69kg in morning before eating. So 4kg in 10 days.

Been eating a lot if steak, tuna and spinach. All I can see is vascular improvements and lean muscle gains. I have barely any water retention. I'm rock hard.

The pot does make me struggle to move in the morning from the workouts I do the night before

jay saiah

jay saiah

Awards
Regardless of the pot, what are you using to keep prolactin levels down from the tren?
This is my second tren stack.

I've never ran an AI and I've never had prolactin or estrogen problems.. My libido is better then ever..

I use vimax it actually increases libido, size of your little man, and reduces prolactin, and it's easy to get.

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
I find it working great for bulking. So if this cycle goal is bulking then go for it (but be aware of panic attacks and the likes). It did not affect my gains at all and I was not on any gear.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
It's fine
Just don't smoke before you train, always after

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You shouldn't smoke anything, carcinogens. Make some tea or brownies lol.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I smoke on cycle, tren, test, deca, d-bol etc.. It helps me fall right to sleep which is great for recovery. Some people get insomnia while on tren, I never have that problem.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I been smoking everyday for the past ten years. Cycle or not, pre and post workout. Everything seems fine to me. Pot makes working out fun imo.

jay saiah

jay saiah

Awards
I been smoking everyday for the past ten years. Cycle or not, pre and post workout. Everything seems fine to me. Pot makes working out fun imo.
It also puts you straight to sleep after workout. Also lowering prolactin slightly. Not enough to make a difference but it does help.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Smoking my preworkout blunt right now

13bret

13bret

Awards
Just don't drop dumbells on face. Weed really good for mind - muscle connection.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Just don't drop dumbells on face.
This is a serious side effect. Over 40% of bodybuilders who use marijuana preworkout have reported some type of facial reconstruction surgery in the past 10 years of use compared to less than 5% of users who smoke marijuana postworkout.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
This is a serious side effect. Over 40% of bodybuilders who use marijuana preworkout have reported some type of facial reconstruction surgery in the past 10 years of use compared to less than 5% of users who smoke marijuana postworkout.
I saw that in NewsWeek

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dear. Another pot thread. I smoke occasionally don't get me wrong butttttt...at the end of the day if you're pro pot then your mind is made up as it seems. I personally wouldn't do it. Anxiety,depression,increased hunger,mental awareness goes way down in the form of depletion of neuro transmitters. All sides that I get. Its like drinking. Less harmful but not healthy. Everyday is different than recreational use. I use recreationally. If you need it to function you are weak minded in my opinion. That being said...your choice.

Un subbing due to pro mj people trying to pick fights as they usually do.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure warbird can give you an answer
lawl saw this thread but dind't come in cause there were already 15 replys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dear. Another pot thread. I smoke occasionally don't get me wrong butttttt...at the end of the day if you're pro pot then your mind is made up as it seems. I personally wouldn't do it. Anxiety,depression,increased hunger,mental awareness goes way down in the form of depletion of neuro transmitters. All sides that I get. Its like drinking. Less harmful but not healthy. Everyday is different than recreational use. I use recreationally. If you need it to function you are weak minded in my opinion. That being said...your choice.

Un subbing due to pro mj people trying to pick fights as they usually do.
Smoking weed is on a whole different level than drinking. Sorry that you get depressed and have anxiety with wee but 99% of people don't get those sides. Weed will probably start being prescribed for anxiety and depression soon.

And he is already taking tren/test/d bol, yo really think he's worried about that .001% less healthy he will be from smoking a little weed?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Smoking weed is on a whole different level than drinking. Sorry that you get depressed and have anxiety with wee but 99% of people don't get those sides. Weed will probably start being prescribed for anxiety and depression soon.

And he is already taking tren/test/d bol, yo really think he's worried about that .001% less healthy he will be from smoking a little weed?
It's really not .001%. Only potheads think that. I used to smoke weed everyday for about 6 years, and I thought that way too. Also, though it was pretty rare, I did sometimes get anxiety from smoking weed, to the point where it was like I could feel my heart beating really fast and felt panicked.

Also weed is already prescribed for those reasons and many, many more. That is besides the point though, you can be prescribed Vicodin but that doesn't mean you should pop those everyday.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's really not .001%. Only potheads think that. I used to smoke weed everyday for about 6 years, and I thought that way too. Also, though it was pretty rare, I did sometimes get anxiety from smoking weed, to the point where it was like I could feel my heart beating really fast and felt panicked.

Also weed is already prescribed for those reasons and many, many more. That is besides the point though, you can be prescribed Vicodin but that doesn't mean you should pop those everyday.
Don't compare weed to Vicodin. Completely different

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

Oswizle

Awards
Cannabis is so strain dependent .. I smoke so much that it kills my appetite and gives me energy all day... I just smoke a lot of OG Kush cuts and crosses...

Nice Sativa Dom Buzz will keep you on your toes... just don't smoke a real indica b4 the GYM like a Bubba or Master.. then you will get red-eye jones and feel like everyone is looking at you ...

Now taking BHO Dabs b4 the GYM... he he he that's my ****!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established

In England, where I grew up, millions of people smoke weed. Millions of people drink as well
A very small percentage of these people have issues, because most people are sensible
Also, how narcissistic do you have to be to think that you can tell people what they should and shouldn't do? Jesus

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I think what some people are trying to say is that cannabis is abusable and can be used irresponsibly just like any other rec substance and even though I am the swole stoner I'd have to agree with that. But on that note its time for some Christmas trees

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigIron97 Nutrition / Health 19
Jayfitty Anabolics 24
Prince IronMag Labs 2
JKurz802 Anabolics 72
Training Forum 6