Question About SHutdown From Epistane?

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Is there anything I should take to prevent shutdown from epistane. Im assuming my estrogen is pretty low while I was on it. during the end of the 2nd week into the 3rd week I was pretty shutdown. Anything to counter this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're on a steroid what did u expect lol? But no there's nothing for that, if there was there would b no such thing as a pct.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I had the same issue around week 4 of my 6 week Epi cycle.

Arimidex and topical Formeron, which is 4-hydroxytest helped out.

rphash49

Awards
Your natural test production will shut down regardless if you use a test base or not. This is what happens when you put steroids in your body. The key is knowing how to quickly get your natty test back up to normal levels.

A test base has many benefits but preventing "shut down" is not one of them.

Nick527

Awards
epi and msten cycle shut me down hard

after pct I felt more energized and higher libido than before the cycle fyi

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epi and msten cycle shut me down hard

after pct I felt more energized and higher libido than before the cycle fyi
i want to run same cycle what was you dosage and length/ how much weight retained after cycle?

Nick527

Awards
i want to run same cycle what was you dosage and length/ how much weight retained after cycle?
Epi-6weeks @3/3/4/4/5/5
MSten-5weeks @ 10/10/20/20/20/0

Kept about 8-10lbs of muscle after pct after losing water and getting back to original 10% bf. Huuuge strength increase. It was my first cycle so gains couldve been better but I learned a lot. Epi was dry and MSten was wet for me but everyone's different

I'll tell you right now if you do this: 1st buy taurine and use it 2-3x a day back pumps were annoying
2nd buy stano or similar, lethargy hit hard a few weeks in

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thankyou for infi nick 527, just finished pct from 6 weeks of mechabol gonna run that cycle in 1 month and give designer steroids a rest for a while

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Your natural test production will shut down regardless if you use a test base or not. This is what happens when you put steroids in your body. The key is knowing how to quickly get your natty test back up to normal levels.

That's why I just stay on test forever. I've been shutdown... 60ng/dl total. 2.9 free. Never again, that sucked.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
U probly felt like dying damn
A total testosterone of 60ng/dL is somewhere thereabouts of a 14 year old female. Depression to the point of reliving every major sad event in my life. Insane fatigue, laying on the floor to play with my kids. Couldn't sex, didn't want to, didn't care. Sadness to near crying several times. Sht ain't no joke. My torem was bunk and I didn't have a plan B.

Edit...but I'm glad to share my story. Everyone feels like a King while on and pct is not taken seriously enough IMO.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
A total testosterone of 60ng/dL is somewhere thereabouts of a 14 year old female. Depression to the point of reliving every major sad event in my life. Insane fatigue, laying on the floor to play with my kids. Couldn't sex, didn't want to, didn't care. Sadness to near crying several times. Sht ain't no joke. My torem was bunk and I didn't have a plan B.

Edit...but I'm glad to share my story. Everyone feels like a King while on and pct is not taken seriously enough IMO.
Very true. If pct goes bad then you're f*cked.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Awesome information! Found some great stuff to keep me atleast wanting to look at some booty lol! THanks again to those with the helpful info.
I will be doing a Super tren and Epi stack

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards

Huh cool didn't know that. I won't be adding in a test base to my next epi cycle. Especially since 5 weeks is a short cycle compared to what many do.

JoshR

Awards
Depression to the point of reliving every major sad event in my life
Exact same thing happened to me during the last two weeks of my epi cycle and most of pct as well. I think the depression has a lot to do with the lack of estrogen as well. It feels horrible bro.

rphash49

Awards
Huh cool didn't know that. I won't be adding in a test base to my next epi cycle. Especially since 5 weeks is a short cycle compared to what many do.
IMO epi shines in weeks 6 and 7. I would only cut short if you must

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I found something to help with my libido. Thats better than nothing. That was the biggest issue I had. I hated not wanting to even look at some tang lol.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
IMO epi shines in weeks 6 and 7. I would only cut short if you must
My first go around with epi a couple months back was 6 weeks 30/30/40/40/40/50 and I had no gains the 6th week even with a higher dosage all I had were sides. Back joint aches and back pumps.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My first go around with epi a couple months back was 6 weeks 30/30/40/40/40/50 and I had no gains the 6th week even with a higher dosage all I had were sides. Back joint aches and back pumps.
I think 6 weeks on it is perfect. I agree with u, my gains stalled and all I had was more sides at that point.

rphash49

Awards
I just ran it 80mg a day for 7 weeks and I put on about 8lbs but the strength gains all came from weeks 6/7. Other then testicle shrinkage had zero sides.

Fyi- the boys are back as of week 2 of pct

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I just ran it 80mg a day for 7 weeks and I put on about 8lbs but the strength gains all came from weeks 6/7. Other then testicle shrinkage had zero sides.

Fyi- the boys are back as of week 2 of pct
Yeah epi was always easy for me to recover from. Very easy pcts

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Psychward Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
jackofall Anabolics 12