whats your opinion of anadrol ?

blackjack

Awards
Im planning my next cycle to start in late Feb. which will have an anadrol kickstart.

I have'nt used it before but i want to try it this time out. I see alot of people going into the range of 100-150mg.
to me this seems a bit high. Im an advocate of minimum effective doses. (go ahead call me a pussy but I respond well to meds)
I guess what im asking is how well have you responded to anadrol at 50mg? is it enough?
My cycle is looking like this

Test En. >>>>> W1-12 @ 500mg with a frontload. week 1 at 1000mg
Anadrol >>>>> W1-5 @ 50mg daily (I have enough to bump this to 75mg if needed)
Hcg >>>>> W1-12 @ 500iu E4D
arimidex >>>>> W1-14 @ 0.25mg or maybe proviron havent decided yet.
-PCT-
nolvadex @ 20mg W14-17
clomid @100mg W14-15, 50mg W15-17

I have 5 cycles experience and have been training for about 6 years. I just started using AAS again, I was off for a little more than 2 years.
so im hoping the mild dosages will be affective for me.
any opinions on this cycle? is there anything missing?
your thoughts are appreciated.
thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Call me a puss too then, because I've never needed more that 75mg max. 25 or 50 works great stacked w/ 600-800mg test/wk.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything above 100mg will usually give you some real nasty back pumps and also anadrol has a nasty effect of increasing estrogenic fat deposits so you REALLY need to keep your diet in check.

As far as strenght and size it will definetly make you feel like superman and blow you up something fierce.

blackjack

Awards
Call me a puss too then, because I've never needed more that 75mg max. 25 or 50 works great stacked w/ 600-800mg test/wk.
puss.

how about the frontload? is one week enough.?

blackjack

Awards
Anything above 100mg will usually give you some real nasty back pumps and also anadrol has a nasty effect of increasing estrogenic fat deposits so you REALLY need to keep your diet in check.

As far as strenght and size it will definetly make you feel like superman and blow you up something fierce.
the arimidex should be strong enough to combat the estrogen, i hope. i may also do some mild cardio to keep fat from accumulating. dont want my mothers hips you know;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not estrogen, its the estrogenic fat deposits it increases because anadrol theoretically binds to the ER.

There is very little aromatization from Anadrol.

blackjack

Awards
does nolvadex have a stronger affinity than anadrol for the ER? maybe this woould be a better choice than arimidex for the first 5 weeks?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am not one of the people that respond well to drol. I don't know why I love dbol but tried the drol and started at 50mg and ended up going to 150mg a day to see anything. felt like **** too. Good luck bro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
puss.

how about the frontload? is one week enough.?
I changed my mind, call me Mr.puss :cool:

Anadrol can be a friend or a nightmare. Get greedy with the dose and the acne and mood get bad. Much bloat too especially w/ test. There is no need to front load orals, just ramp them up slowly. The t1/2 is too short to actually load it.

blackjack

Awards
I changed my mind, call me Mr.puss :cool:

Anadrol can be a friend or a nightmare. Get greedy with the dose and the acne and mood get bad. Much bloat too especially w/ test. There is no need to front load orals, just ramp them up slowly. The t1/2 is too short to actually load it.
I didnt mean frontload the orals, just the test. you dont think 1000 mg the first week is a suitable frontload? i thought this was pretty much standard procedure for long esters.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
(I thought you were still talking A50) Yes, I'd front the enanthate assuming a 5 day t1/2. You could go 300mg EOD for 3 or 4 doses and then cut back to 250mg 2x/wk

kelvin_chia

Awards
Bobo is right.

The last time i did a similar cycle (500mg/wk test E., 50mg AD/day, nolva 20mg/day), I didn't really watch my diet closely. I did get big and strong, but i got fat as well.

Interestingly, one of my best cycle was winstrol 50mg/day and AD 50mg/day. Got big (not fat or bloated) and amazingly strong.

For quick size gains (not all gains are lean though), nothing comes close to AD in my experience. Plus, you can't beat the price. At the place where I live, I can get British Dispensary AD50 for slightly less than $1USD per tab. My offseason cycles always include AD.

kelvin_chia

Awards
I didnt mean frontload the orals, just the test. you dont think 1000 mg the first week is a suitable frontload? i thought this was pretty much standard procedure for long esters.
I injected test E at 250mg 2X/week (totaling about 500mg/wk) with the first shot frontloading at 500mg.

So essentially, my first week intake was 750mg and 500mg for subsequent weeks.

Here's a little helpful excel program attached to calculate your "ideal" frontload dosage. Save it on your computer and rename the extension to .xls (excel file ext) to use it. You may need to go to Control Panel>Folder options>view to uncheck the box "hide extension for known file types" first.

Attachments

fulforb

DROL caused too much lethargy at all the doses I tried, kind of like M1T. I'll stick with DBOL for now on.

big_D

Awards
I take 2 -10mg winny tabs with 100 mg drol and it keeps gains going up and block a lil estro...and winny is a shbg blocker so you will free some test up at the same time !
50mg drol and a 10 mg winny tab taken twice a day and again 9-hours later...will do wonders and you can keep test at 500-750 a week and get great gains !and save the nolva and add it with your pct !