Lost 10lbs switching from test e to cyp 1/3 in cycle

MR k

Awards
Just wondering if this is normal. I am doing a test/deca cycle dosed 500/400 a week. my roomate moved out and took my test e with him because he's a piece of ****. so went to my supplier and he only had cyp and wouldn't be able to get E for 2 weeks. so i just got cyp. I jumped 25lbs after doing an mdrol kicker the first month and I was 215. ever since i switched to cyp on dec 2nd I've lost 10 lbs. My diet Is still the same trying to eat 300/400/120. I premake my meals for the day, Typically chicken, sweet potatoes, vegies, but I do not weigh it. and supplement the same protein shakes. my training is still the same doing a 5x3x1 routine.

Is this due to the discontinuation of mdrol? Or is switching test bases not a good idea mid cycle and this is the result? I don't think the cyp is bunk because I know where my source gets his product, plus my strength has not decreased.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm not exactly sure what mdrol does, but it's very possible you lost a lot of water. Are you running an AI?

Changing esters from E to C shouldn't affect anything, unless it's indeed bunk gear.

MR k

Awards
I'm not exactly sure what mdrol does, but it's very possible you lost a lot of water. Are you running an AI?

Changing esters from E to C shouldn't affect anything, unless it's indeed bunk gear.
-ya arimidex .25 eod. my friend is taking cyp from the same supplier right now, no issues.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I wouldn't worry about it, just keep going strong. I try to take ankle measurements while on cycle so I can easily measure bloating. If my ankles are getting bigger, I'm definitely holding water.

MR k

Awards
I wouldn't worry about it, just keep going strong. I try to take ankle measurements while on cycle so I can easily measure bloating. If my ankles are getting bigger, I'm definitely holding water.
that's really good advice. thanks for the quick responses man. Much appreciated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prolly cuz you dropped the mdrol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Good idea! I'm going to start doing this. I always see the bloating in my face. I'll get a big moon face when I'm holding a lot of water.