Helladrol Cycle Feedback

Whiplashx2007

Awards
After lifting like a monster for years, I am finally deciding to take a plunge into the pro-hormone area. I am currently 5'11 270lbs(208lbs Lean). I have been working out like crazy and it seems like I have been grinding my gears lately. I have hit a plateau for a while now and I think a change is in order.
After researching around for a bit, I came up with the following cycle and I was wondering if I can get some feedback on it. I was going to start off with extreme DMZ first, but a friend told me to try Hella instead. Same friend also gave a critique and said that I might have a little overkill on some aspects, but looks good. So what do you guys think?

Log I am going to make starting Early Jan:
I am going to take picture of supplement stack along with bloodwork results pre/post cycle.
I am going to give an exact weigh/bf% per week
I am going to give starting #'s for all major lifts.

WEEK - Supps
----- ------
1 *Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp
2 *Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp, Hawthorne Berry
3 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry
4 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry
5 Helladroll(75mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(5 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
6 Helladroll(100mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
7 Helladroll(100mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
8 Helladroll(125mg/Day), Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
9 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(30 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
10 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
11 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, Forma Stanzol(10 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
12 DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(10 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, Forma Stanzol(5 Pumps), Hawthorne Berry
13 OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)
14 OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you are seriously a lean 208 at 5'11, then hdrol wont do a damn thing for you. i want pictures or some kind of detail because that weight at that height is pretty high

not a negative post or anything. just saying that if you really are as big as you say, a light weight cycle like this wont really help you too much

as for ccle though, drop formastanzol and hcghenerate. needto sups are overpriced and those are total overkill. u have everything covered without them

Whiplashx2007

Awards
I will be posting up pictures soon once I start the log. The only reason I am starting with this is because this is my first ever and I am starting off with something really mild. I am going to increase to more...potent PH's once I do a test run.

Reactions: mw1
OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats a very wise decision. i wish more people would be as responsible as you

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
keep the halo at 50-75, no reason to go above 75 IME. 3g of DAA is fine for your pct as well

Whiplashx2007

Awards
keep the halo at 50-75, no reason to go above 75 IME. 3g of DAA is fine for your pct as well
Is there any research or a log to backup someone doing a 75mg cycle? I am more curious than anything, not trying to question it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is there any research or a log to backup someone doing a 75mg cycle? I am more curious than anything, not trying to question it.
All my advice comes from personal experience.

I'm sure there's a ton of logs around the web tho bout all doses of halo tho lol!

Whiplashx2007

Awards
All my advice comes from personal experience.

I'm sure there's a ton of logs around the web tho bout all doses of halo tho lol!
What in your opinion is the advantage of running it at 75 the whole time rather than increasing the dosage?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What in your opinion is the advantage of running it at 75 the whole time rather than increasing the dosage?
50mg has been to low and 125 was max. If its your first cycle you don't need to push the boundaries.

Whiplashx2007

Awards
50mg has been to low and 125 was max. If its your first cycle you don't need to push the boundaries.
hmmm. After hearing everyone's opinions I agree that 125 might be a little much for a first cycle. I will though up it to 100 for the final two weeks due to my weight(268). Perhaps next time I will run it at max, but that will be in june or maybe even july.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
When I bumped my dose to 100 is when the sides became more noticeable, especially back pumps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7