Emotional Wreck after a cycle!?

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I seem to have this extreme rage and frustration combined with massive depression after 3-4days of ending my cycle and switching back to regular HRT schedule.. :frustrate has anyone else experienced this goddamn wreck-of-a-feeling after coming off a cycle? It sucks ass, I just exploded and my Girlfriend broke up with me.. I don't know whether to blame this on a hormonal displacement, or something else.. I need some guidance here.. I DONT want anything else to happen :rant: :frustrate

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle depression, man. You need to have self control.

Maybe your HRT wasn't enough to combat the complete HPTA supression? Next time, run PCT even with your HRT and see what happens, IMHO. An anti-cort like Lean Xtreme (http://www.nutraplanet.com) by DesignerSupps should help with the stress. That or 7-keto...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm, if it hits me at all its a week or two after the cycle. Clomid has that effect - but for me its mainly because i'm off cycle and I miss that oh-so-great feeling of being ON. I use Nolva instead.

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
I have just started Lean Xtreme yesterday, hopefully it will help. I actually am running Aromadex and Nolva believe it or not, just to eliminate any extra estrogen and help in any way it can. I actually feel slightly better now.... but man that SUCKED MAJOR ASS!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hell I have been through the same **** before, girl and I broke up because of it. Sucks ass. Clomid makes me moody as hell, nolva is alright though. I like to use HEAT by avantlabs, it gives me a good feeling.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I seem to have this extreme rage and frustration combined with massive depression after 3-4days of ending my cycle and switching back to regular HRT schedule.. :frustrate has anyone else experienced this goddamn wreck-of-a-feeling after coming off a cycle? It sucks ass, I just exploded and my Girlfriend broke up with me.. I don't know whether to blame this on a hormonal displacement, or something else.. I need some guidance here.. I DONT want anything else to happen :rant: :frustrate
What cycle were you running?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
**** ya man happend to me after coming off almost every Ph cycle I ran

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
My one PH cycle, I had to lay down all day for a week when I finished :( I wasnt' a dick though. I just ate a lot and didn't workout....I came back stronger.

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
My one PH cycle, I had to lay down all day for a week when I finished :( I wasnt' a dick though. I just ate a lot and didn't workout....I came back stronger.
I HTG I come out as you did.. That would be great.
(BTW itis 3AM HERE!, and here I am typing away.. :type: F*in hard as hell to sleep. *pops an Ambien* well, thanks for prescription sleep aids....

later :drunk:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I HTG I come out as you did.. That would be great.
(BTW itis 3AM HERE!, and here I am typing away.. :type: F*in hard as hell to sleep. *pops an Ambien* well, thanks for prescription sleep aids....

LOL. I slept all day b/c I felt like I got hit by a truck!

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
update:

man, I have been soo tired lately, and I usually get all pissy around 1-2pm.. hmm.. could this cycle somehow have made my HRT ineffective? that would be a bitch... :[

STFU

STFU

Awards

Having sleep problems is not uncommon. During my first cycle I had problems staying asleep well after the cycle ended.

STFU

STFU

Awards
I know the feeling. I exploded and my girlfried broke up with me too... I'll put it to you this way, it wasn't pretty. Nothing but regret here. Just don't let your depression get out of control. I was using gear though and I didn't design the most responsible cycle. Just remember "this too shall pass".

TUCKER

Awards
update:

man, I have been soo tired lately, and I usually get all pissy around 1-2pm.. hmm.. could this cycle somehow have made my HRT ineffective? that would be a bitch... :[
you arent the only one....i cant sleep worth ****...i've been off for 2 weeks now and man i still cant sleep.....btw what does HRT stand for?

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
you arent the only one....i cant sleep worth ****...i've been off for 2 weeks now and man i still cant sleep.....btw what does HRT stand for?
hormone replacement therapy