Time for a change..first time PH user needing advice.

NedFlanders

Awards
First off my history. I have been seriously training for at least 5+ years. For the last three years I have competed in three bodybuilding shows, one was for NGA and the other two were OCB. I work with a nutritionist so my diet is pretty much always good, and I am 39.

I think now is a time for a change. I feel my body is still responding but it just seems the gains have slowed down so much. Friend of mine used Super DMZ 2.0 and he responded greatly and he never has a good diet. I am looking at this.....

First 4 weeks
Anabolic matrix rx- 2 a day
Advanced Cycle support 2 a day
Multi-Vitamin- 3 a day
1000mg Fish Oil- 4 a day
Liver support- 2 a day
Iron- 1 a day
Magnesium- 1 a day
Super Dmz- 2 a day

Last 4 weeks
Anabolic matrix rx- 2 a day
Advanced Cycle support 2 a day
Multi-Vitamin- 3 a day
1000mg Fish Oil- 4 a day
Liver support- 2 a day
Iron- 1 a day
Magnesium- 1 a day

Liquid Clomid- 100/50/50/50

My questions are should I be using Formeron in place of any of the above. I have read some use it for the entire eight week cycle. Also, with the above mentioned do I need all of that? I got the recommendation from a sticky at iron labs, and I just want to make sure if I need it all or iron labs may just be adding stuff in that you really do not need. What about E-control, should I use it also.

My main worries are of course gyno and hair loss. Even though I am already basically bald :) If any of this is wrong than just recommend me something else, because I greatly appreciate all the advice. Some may say why not just use some Test-E, well it is easier for me to get some Super DMZ than it is test. Thanks guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd run this cycle 6 weeks. Sdmz 2.0 is very potent and you'll have crazy without bad sides. I ran Sten-zine which is from another company but the same ingredients. No lie I put on 20 pounds in 4 weeks and it was lean but of course some was glycogen, I ran it for 6 weeks. I would recommend a test base though for cycle. I'd use the formeron for your pct.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
At 5'8 160lb I hope you're incredibly lean, 6%, before bringing out the big guns like this
Getting lean as **** then taking this would be pretty epic, not going to lie

If you're a bit fatter, 9% or above I'd stick to a non-dht, preferably "wet" compound (I hate that word). m1,4add or halodrol would be perfect. You can get them both in a combo as well. Take some arimidex and estrogen is fine. For hair loss, I rub in maybe a dime sized squirt of nizoral 2% every night and wash it out in the morning and I'm getting regrowth

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I would only use the formeron in an emergency.. you wont just grow tits over night on any cycle. there will be plenty of warning when and if you have complications.. and estrogen is good for growth. too many people are running AIs during cycles needlessly.
if u do run form for 8 weeks I recommend you look into some joint help otherwise your going to be in pain towards the end.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think I would only use the formeron in an emergency.. you wont just grow tits over night on any cycle. there will be plenty of warning when and if you have complications.. and estrogen is good for growth. too many people are running AIs during cycles needlessly.
if u do run form for 8 weeks I recommend you look into some joint help otherwise your going to be in pain towards the end.
I totally agree.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 5'8 160lb I hope you're incredibly lean, 6%, before bringing out the big guns like this
Getting lean as **** then taking this would be pretty epic, not going to lie

If you're a bit fatter, 9% or above I'd stick to a non-dht, preferably "wet" compound (I hate that word). m1,4add or halodrol would be perfect. You can get them both in a combo as well. Take some arimidex and estrogen is fine. For hair loss, I rub in maybe a dime sized squirt of nizoral 2% every night and wash it out in the morning and I'm getting regrowth
Agree. I'm 5 foot 8 190 11% bf and I didn't cycle until I was at least 180ish

NedFlanders

Awards
Guys I am trying to understand what would be the difference between taking this when I am low in bf or when my bf is in the 9-12 % range?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You respond to hormones better when you're lean and you're in a much better position to grow

NedFlanders

Awards
What is your bf%?
Right about 12 % that was about a month ago. I go see my nutritionist friend once a month so he can tweak my diet if needed. He has me bulking and trying to get me up around 175.

rphash49

Awards
39yr old, 160lbs, 12%bf. How much did you weight when you competed? 140-150? Man I don't know if I would recommend a ds cycle for you honestly. Super dmz is harsh and at your body weight, lean mass and age I just think you are asking for trouble. But hey at 39 you are a grown man so do what you like. I would recommend getting to your target weight of 175 before running anything.

NedFlanders

Awards
This last show before I starting dieting I was 165 and the goal was to get to 150, but I lost a lot of muscle and came in at 140. 39!!!, I am still a kid :)

rphash49

Awards
This last show before I starting dieting I was 165 and the goal was to get to 150, but I lost a lot of muscle and came in at 140. 39!!!, I am still a kid :)
Hey I'm 35 and I feel like I'm 25 so Im with you. My knees and lower back sometimes remind me how old I am. Anywho I would say get to 175 and 12%bf before cycling

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
hard to tell without a pic really
scale doesn't tell a lot

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Im 43 now did first cycle at 41 and ran
Test cyp 500 week pin 2x week for 12 weeks thats all and it was freaking awesome. Start small and see what you tolerance is everyone reacts different.

NedFlanders

Awards
Im 43 now did first cycle at 41 and ran
Test cyp 500 week pin 2x week for 12 weeks thats all and it was freaking awesome. Start small and see what you tolerance is everyone reacts different.
What was your bf % when you did your first cycle?

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
I been lifting for years. I didnt check my body fat I know I have some bf I just wanted the boost in my work out. I try and watch what I eat for the most part. Now I like Tren & cyp

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I been lifting for years. I didnt check my body fat I know I have some bf I just wanted the boost in my work out. I try and watch what I eat for the most part. Now I like Tren & cyp
Mmmm tren

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Cycling is something done in Tour De France
If you're serious about this then you won't get far on a cycle a year or whatever. It will be hard to maintain on just nutjuice
Better for your health and physique just to take the smallest amount of test you need to grow then drop down to whatever it takes to maintain 10% of your best

Guy that shrinks on a cc a week is big fella

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cycling is something done in Tour De France
If you're serious about this then you won't get far on a cycle a year or whatever. It will be hard to maintain on just nutjuice
Better for your health and physique just to take the smallest amount of test you need to grow then drop down to whatever it takes to maintain 10% of your best

Guy that shrinks on a cc a week is big fella
You're 100% correct. I'm only 21 and plan on going pro. I have the genetics for it. I'm blasting and cruising now cuz l know its a necessity. I know I'm pretty much putting myself on TRT but I'm fine with that. I'm not having kids. I mean I think at 5'9 and 212 with abs I'm definitely on my way.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
maybe, it depends on frame
scale doesn't really tell a lot. Like my pic you can see I am holding water like a camel at the moment, I am sitting around 77kg but how much of this is real size when you take away the fat and water? Maybe 10kg off that. Pictures don't really lie though

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
maybe, it depends on frame
scale doesn't really tell a lot. Like my pic you can see I am holding water like a camel at the moment, I am sitting around 77kg but how much of this is real size when you take away the fat and water? Maybe 10kg off that. Pictures don't really lie though
True dat. Guys tell me I actually look heavier though, so I guess I'm doing somethin right lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're 100% correct. I'm only 21 and plan on going pro. I have the genetics for it. I'm blasting and cruising now cuz l know its a necessity. I know I'm pretty much putting myself on TRT but I'm fine with that. I'm not having kids. I mean I think at 5'9 and 212 with abs I'm definitely on my way.
You're going to kill it brotha