DAA and Novla PCT suggestions
- 12-07-2013, 07:42 PM
- 12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The entire 4 weeks of PCT.
What is your cycle? I generally run Nolva at 20/20/20/20
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
- 12-07-2013, 10:46 PM
12-08-2013, 12:46 AM
d-aspartic acid does nothing
nolvadex is a poor choice as it lowers your IGF-1
A better option would be to control estrogen on cycle with arimidex and continue it post cycle to stop rebound.
The main thing is keeping the balls full, again this is IGF-1. A shot of ipamorelin or a GHRP at night will do this just fine if you do it all through the cycle and after. Clomid will help a lot as well in getting you going.
In that order. Start at the top and work your way down with what you have access to and can afford
12-08-2013, 02:46 AM
12-08-2013, 02:59 AM
I would avoid SERMS entirely, personally.
12-08-2013, 03:21 AM
12-08-2013, 03:30 AM
It's impossible to give exact dosage recommendations though, because everyone is different- you're gonna have to feel this on out for sure
Thanks again for the info
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Man this thread got complicated. Anyways I stopped the Novla and the DAA today since today marks the end of the 4 week pct. So I hope everything goes well. I just mainly want to keep my gains.
12-08-2013, 09:30 PM
12-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I usually continue the test booster on out 2-4 weeks past the SERM for that extra boost. Makes me feel better. And DAA is cheap, so why not?
Similar Forum Threads
- By zyxtensis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
- By JKurz802 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2008, 10:55 AM
- By JKurz802 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2008, 02:20 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2008, 09:27 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM