DAA and Novla PCT suggestions

sunnylvth

Awards
I'm running 20/20/10/10 of Novla and using DAA as my PCT. How long should I use the DAA for?

sunnylvth

Awards
So I should stop after the 4 weeks? Today is my last day.
I used Havoc and ran a 20/30/40/40 cycle.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
d-aspartic acid does nothing
nolvadex is a poor choice as it lowers your IGF-1
A better option would be to control estrogen on cycle with arimidex and continue it post cycle to stop rebound.
The main thing is keeping the balls full, again this is IGF-1. A shot of ipamorelin or a GHRP at night will do this just fine if you do it all through the cycle and after. Clomid will help a lot as well in getting you going.

Essentially:
Triptorelin
HCG
Clomid
Arimidex
Peptides

In that order. Start at the top and work your way down with what you have access to and can afford

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
d-aspartic acid does nothing
nolvadex is a poor choice as it lowers your IGF-1
A better option would be to control estrogen on cycle with arimidex and continue it post cycle to stop rebound.
The main thing is keeping the balls full, again this is IGF-1. A shot of ipamorelin or a GHRP at night will do this just fine if you do it all through the cycle and after. Clomid will help a lot as well in getting you going.

Essentially:
Triptorelin
HCG
Clomid
Arimidex
Peptides

In that order. Start at the top and work your way down with what you have access to and can afford
You do know serms mainly all serms lower igf1. Mainly BC that's a mechanism at which it lowers breast cancer risk

And your more likely to rebound from adex as opposed to aromasin

I have not comment on anything else. Just wanted to be clear

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You do know serms mainly all serms lower igf1. Mainly BC that's a mechanism at which it lowers breast cancer risk

And your more likely to rebound from adex as opposed to aromasin

I have not comment on anything else. Just wanted to be clear
Yeah exactly, all SERMS will lower IGF-1. Adex will improve IGF-1, not sure about aromasin. Personally, if you're running an AI, whatever you feel like you want adex or aromasin probably doesn't matter, through the cycle and after you won't get a rebound. If you do, then take an adex. Aromasin has big tablets at the very least so splitting a 25mg tab into quarters would be easy so that might be a better option. Adex you can only really halve as they are small and it's just 1mg, which is tiny

I would avoid SERMS entirely, personally.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah exactly, all SERMS will lower IGF-1. Adex will improve IGF-1, not sure about aromasin. Personally, if you're running an AI, whatever you feel like you want adex or aromasin probably doesn't matter, through the cycle and after you won't get a rebound. If you do, then take an adex. Aromasin has big tablets at the very least so splitting a 25mg tab into quarters would be easy so that might be a better option. Adex you can only really halve as they are small and it's just 1mg, which is tiny

I would avoid SERMS entirely, personally.
Actually aromasin is better on igf1 levels then arimidex

Aromasin works at 12.5 mg as well. Tabs are not that big fire either if them

Reactions: mw1
AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Actually aromasin is better on igf1 levels then arimidex

Aromasin works at 12.5 mg as well. Tabs are not that big fire either if them
Interesting, I'll have to look into aromasin more. I prefer adex anyhow, for me it works better. Just splitting the dose is a bit of a ***. I've heard people running 6.25mg of aromasin daily just fine also by the way, so for some it might be a better option. But even with my own god given testosterone levels, 0.5mg of adex twice a week was just fine, tapered down from every other day to 3 days a week.

It's impossible to give exact dosage recommendations though, because everyone is different- you're gonna have to feel this on out for sure
Thanks again for the info

sunnylvth

Awards
Man this thread got complicated. Anyways I stopped the Novla and the DAA today since today marks the end of the 4 week pct. So I hope everything goes well. I just mainly want to keep my gains.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Should be fine you may want to look into something like Tropinol XP to keep on making some gains.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I usually continue the test booster on out 2-4 weeks past the SERM for that extra boost. Makes me feel better. And DAA is cheap, so why not?