DMZ Cycle Feedback

Whiplashx2007

Awards
I have been working out for 5 years and have been at a stalemate for a bit, so I thought about trying a DMZ cycle to break my plateau and get some good gains. I have never taken a PH before, but friends of mine started out with this and had some great gains. Since I am new to this, I am going to post my theoretical cycle I am going to start.

Week 1: Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp
Week 2: Cycle Assist Supp(Organ Shield), Milk Thistle Supp
Week 3: Extreme DMZ, Multi-Vit, FishOil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Melatonin(Forces me into deeper sleep), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate
Week 4: Extreme DMZ, Multi-Vit, FishOil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Melatonin(Forces me into deeper sleep), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate
Week 5: Extreme DMZ, Multi-Vit, FishOil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Melatonin(Forces me into deeper sleep), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate
Week 6: Extreme DMZ, Multi-Vit, FishOil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield), Melatonin(Forces me into deeper sleep), Tudca, Taurine, HCGenerate
Week 7: DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(30 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate
Week 8: DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate
Week 9: DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(20 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate
Week 10: DAA(5g/day), Nolvadex(10 Mg/Day), PCT Assist, HCGenerate
Week 11: OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)
Week 12: OTC PCT, Milk Thistle, Cycle Assist Supp(OrganShield)

Anything here seem a bit off?
Will this work at a good PCT?

Last edited:

rphash49

Awards
A little hard to follow on my cell but it looks pretty good. First off dmz is usually not recommend for a first cycle(epi and hdrol). But at 265lbs you should be ok. How old are you?

Few things that are more personal preferences but I would also add tudca on cycle for additional liver support and taurine for multiple reasons mainly back pumps.

For pct I wouldn't use milk thistle. It's been debated multiple times that it could possibly alter the effectiveness of your serm. While it's probably nothing I'm on the side of caution and I wouldn't use it. Plus your otc pct product should have some type of liver protection in it.

Lastly make sure your diet is proper for a cycle. Not eating enough is one of the biggest first cycle mistakes. Looking at your weight I'm guessing that won't be a problem lol.

I don't think week 12 is needed but it won't hurt and why skip training week 13?

Whiplashx2007

Awards
How old are you?

I don't think week 12 is needed but it won't hurt and why skip training week 13?
I just hit 25 not too long ago.
Here are my numbers:

Bench: 385
Squat: 450
Deadlift: 550

It's just a personal preference to take a week off after a 3 month program like this(regardless of gear).

EDIT: I have also heard about the Milk Thistle during a SERM theory, so I will heed your advice and take it out. I have heard it too many times to risk it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What else do you want to know? Rphash is a respected member.... And gave you some good feedback. Cycle looks good, it's obvious you've done your research. Dmz might be a little much for a first run, but at your size and weight you should be good. Run that ****!!

Whiplashx2007

Awards
I was looking for more than just a single person to get feedback from. Not that I don't trust him, that's not the case at all. It's just good to get multiple feedback.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I hear that man.... Cycle looks good tho, good job researching before you pull the trigger.

One more thing I think the organ shield already has milk thistle in it, I could be wrong tho

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You only need 4 weeks of pct for that cycle. Every thing else is spot on.

Whiplashx2007

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I decided to take out the 5th week of PCT and I removed organ shield and added PCT Assist instead. I did this because Organ shield does have milk thistle in it and i don't want it interupting my serm. This looks like what I am going to stick with and start around the end of december. After the PCT with the SERM I am going to use the OTC PCT to finish off my organs and be sure there is no liver damage.

Any final thoughts/feedback from you guys would be appreciated.
Thanks for the replies!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gping to log this? Im going to run dmz at 45 mg for 6 weeks with trest 40 to 50 mg. My supports is lgi
damage controll. pct is clomid and daa and exemstane. I start first of thr year.

rphash49

Awards
Kill it brah! Good luck meeting your goals!

Whiplashx2007

Awards
Yes, I am going to log this with bloodwork-test level/pictures/max lifts etc.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cycle looks great brah. I'll follow man, kill that sh*t.

rphash49

Awards
Yes, I am going to log this with bloodwork-test level/pictures/max lifts etc.
Remeber to get your baseline bloods before the cycle. For some reason some people don't do that. I don't know how you would know if your back to normal without it.

Whiplashx2007

Awards
Remeber to get your baseline bloods before the cycle. For some reason some people don't do that. I don't know how you would know if your back to normal without it.
A lot of friends of mine actually DON'T get blood tests before and after, but I am going to. I have my blood test this coming week and a the next one is going to be at week 15 of my cycle to make sure i am normalized again.

rphash49

Awards
A lot of friends of mine actually DON'T get blood tests before and after, but I am going to. I have my blood test this coming week and a the next one is going to be at week 15 of my cycle to make sure i am normalized again.
That's good. I always wait a few weeks after pct is done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4