Prohormones are out now what's next ???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Prohormones are out now what's next ???


    Prohormones are no longer in business. So what's next ?
    Are there already any replacements out there which have
    the same effects as prohormones ? (I'm not talking about stroids or creatine here) Products that we can buy legaly.

  2. darius
    darius's Avatar

    chicken breasts and creatine

  3. Yes that’s the right answert I want to hear thanks . But I don’t expect more
    from a 20 year old.... :-)
    •   
       


  4. isn't gonna be anything non-hormonal that works as good as roids or PH's anytime in the near future

    maybe myostatin blocking sometime in the next 10 years or so

  5. I bet you the creatine is next....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I bet you the creatine is next....
    Creatine is weak.

  7. PH's are banned no source posting, bye bye now
    Last edited by jminis; 01-22-2005 at 11:58 AM.

  8. What the heck? If you're gonna commit a friggin *felony*, don't do it for PH!!! Go for the real deal if you are going to risk doing time or paying huge fines...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ironguru
    If you all are still looking for PH to buy I have an Internet-Adresse where you
    still can buy PH but I don’t know for how long.. Interested ????
    What is this? A source post? Go pimp at another board....

  10. Adios amigo, fella's this will not be tolerated. PH's are gone no source posting.

  11. I think they are going to take creatine and make it better. maybe a few new ideas with be introduced.

  12. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=4460819

    Taken from that page:

    "Another Worrisome Supplement

    NYU’s Dr. Wadler says he’s still concerned about some of these other products not included in the ban. One of them is called Tribulous Terrestris, which is thought to promote testosterone production. Wadler says it's been found to cause neurological problems in sheep. But since the concoction is still considered a supplement, not a drug, it’s legal to sell over the counter."

    Problems in sheep. Sheep. Wow, what a joke.

  13. hemogex, it has to be, 110 bucks means it has to be the next big thing

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Swole
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=4460819

    Taken from that page:

    "Another Worrisome Supplement

    NYU’s Dr. Wadler says he’s still concerned about some of these other products not included in the ban. One of them is called Tribulous Terrestris, which is thought to promote testosterone production. Wadler says it's been found to cause neurological problems in sheep. But since the concoction is still considered a supplement, not a drug, it’s legal to sell over the counter."

    Problems in sheep. Sheep. Wow, what a joke.
    This possibilty should not be dismissed so lightly. There is a helluva a lot more evidence showing this plant is potentially toxic than there is showing it's an effective anabolic.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Newb017
    hemogex, it has to be, 110 bucks means it has to be the next big thing
    Yeah I'm sure anything from VPX is "The Next Big Thing"

    Hahahahahah!
  16. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoSpud
    What the heck? If you're gonna commit a friggin *felony*, don't do it for PH!!! Go for the real deal if you are going to risk doing time or paying huge fines...
    umm no thanks..
    superdrol > "the real deal"

  17. gat that right!! darius thank you

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    This possibilty should not be dismissed so lightly. There is a helluva a lot more evidence showing this plant is potentially toxic than there is showing it's an effective anabolic.
    Wow that's surprising...I haven't read anything regarding it's toxicity. I only use trib as part of my PCT to restore natural test levels.

  19. Superdrol is a steroid though, not a prohormone right?

  20. Thats correct Angular it does not have to be coverted
  21. darius
    darius's Avatar

    Let me say it a bit differently then cause not everyone *understood* what I meant.

    new steroids (superdrol) > old steroids (whatever banned back in 1990)

    It's common brotelligence that the old stuff is better than any of the new stuff.. completely not true with Superdrol.
    I think I will take my side-effect free Superdrol which gives me 11lbs of lean mass in less than 2 weeks and insane strength gains (+50lbs on incline barbell bench over 4 weeks).
  22. JINKK
    JINKK's Avatar

    im saying


    uppers are the **** rightnow- I WANT DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the intensity of good 30 minute rush is like a partioning agent- a bulker(motivated) and aggresivness to keep wanting to hit it harder and harder- you know the feeling- its the best!

    also citruline and CEE's- increasing thresholds-without a doubt is a help

    staminia products like alcar but variants on it- like acid buffer's and ****

    also im sure theres going to be some sort of partioner like lepitgen mass

    Or you know, what ever Stryder has in stock!

  23. methyl Tribulous Terrestris is next.lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    This possibilty should not be dismissed so lightly. There is a helluva a lot more evidence showing this plant is potentially toxic than there is showing it's an effective anabolic.
    I read somewhere that the sheep that had the problems ate the plant in insane doses, something like 100 times more than anybody supplementing it would normally take.

  25. You are right, Rob. The neurological poisoining of sheep is from huge quantities, and though I've seen two studies on human liver cells with Trib saponins causing problems, I can't find them , so I'll retract my first statement but keep the latter, the clinical evidence supporting Trib as an Anabolic or Recovery Supplement is weak.

    I prefer hormonal precursors like DHEA and my personal mix, a Pregnenelone dermal, as the ancillary to HCG or a SERM for PCT. I feel this is a more elegant way to kickstart the HPTA with the supply of building blocks than using things like Trib or Fenugreek.
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Well


    Try this combination, a great combination for anyone but I use it pre and post cycle. I will administer this combination on offseason(6 months that I do not use AAS).

    Pre cycle
    -Tribex by biotest or the new alpha male
    -cAMHIBOLIC from USP labs at synergymuscle.com
    -Citrulline malate
    -ALCAR
    -Creatine ethyl ester or any cratine product
    -Vinpocetine, boca moniera, acetly choline

    Post cycle
    -same as above but using the SYnergy Recovery protocol

    This combination is a potent alterantive

    ceosm

    synergymuscle.com

  27. USPLABS you think tribex is a good supplement? It once was many years ago just as EAS made great products many many years ago, however they have both sold out and I think they sell bunk products now. Anyways I bought a bottle of their newer and improved Tribex 500 and it did nothing. Dont get me wrong here I used to use the stuff with killer success years ago, but I think what they sell is advertising now. Plus there is not any studys that prove tribulus raises test levels to begin with, right, I know it increases libido but that is about all from what I have read.

    PD
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
    The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you..
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

  28. Don't get your hopes up. Anything that is going to come out that might actually build muscle is going to be banned by government.
  29. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg
    USPLABS you think tribex is a good supplement? It once was many years ago just as EAS made great products many many years ago, however they have both sold out and I think they sell bunk products now. Anyways I bought a bottle of their newer and improved Tribex 500 and it did nothing. Dont get me wrong here I used to use the stuff with killer success years ago, but I think what they sell is advertising now. Plus there is not any studys that prove tribulus raises test levels to begin with, right, I know it increases libido but that is about all from what I have read.

    PD
    take time to read the cAMPHIBOLIC series at synergymuscle.com, you will find some interesting facts.

    There are many scenarios that would lead one to conclude a supplement did not work. Tribulous is not my area of expertise so not sure if any studies have be conducted on testosterone levels. The tribex 500 always worked for me personally. I usually double the dose and only stay on for 3-4 weeks. Clomid is works on the same level so you could substitute and word reccomend that comming off a cycle.

    ceosm

  30. Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    Don't get your hopes up. Anything that is going to come out that might actually build muscle is going to be banned by government.
    Exactly...........

  31. I think 6oxo or something like that would be used as alternative...or was 6oxo also banned? Maybe similar natural boosters like 6oxo will come out. Tribulus..

    Its all gonna be IGF1 and GH from now on...and now AAS will be used ALOT more cause of inability to get prohormones, so illicit market will go way up. Way to go big brother! lol

  32. Don't get your hopes up. Anything that is going to come out that might actually build muscle is going to be banned by government.


    Pretty much. I imagine the next one will be products like 6-OXO, Product X, and basically anything that is touted to be the successor of PHs. The government hates the people having one over on them. Then it will probably be Bitter Orange, Tribulus, and I imagine DHEA. Then creatine. Then whey. Then gyms.
  33. Unhappy


    A gh product that actually raises gh?!?! Now that phs are illegal, its going to be nearly impossible for little johnny to get them.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by PumpDogg
    USPLABS you think tribex is a good supplement? It once was many years ago just as EAS made great products many many years ago, however they have both sold out and I think they sell bunk products now. Anyways I bought a bottle of their newer and improved Tribex 500 and it did nothing. Dont get me wrong here I used to use the stuff with killer success years ago, but I think what they sell is advertising now. Plus there is not any studys that prove tribulus raises test levels to begin with, right, I know it increases libido but that is about all from what I have read.

    PD
    Are you sure there are no studies showing trib can help raise test levels? I thought there were some out there.

  35. I heard there were studies for trib but they were biased and not trusted. which is why everyone is wanting studies showing the results.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Are you sure there are no studies showing trib can help raise test levels? I thought there were some out there.

    Only one Bulgarian study with a commercial interest in the product they were touting.

    There are many other studies showing increased sexual behavior. Those studies did not measure testosterone/hormonal changes.

  37. Thnx Marcus

  38. Methyl-Pump-tech....with nano-dispersion technology.

  39. Exactly xxcrisisxx. Nothing but flimsy science and false claims...

  40. i think dhea is pretty much the only legal PH out right now...or DHEA is more of a prohormone OF a prohormone.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:12 PM
  2. Winter Gainers Are Over. Now What??
    By swish1985 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 10:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. 2wk Cycle And Im out! Now what
    By TravisCoSheriff in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 06:51 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 12:57 AM
Log in
Log in