Dazed Syn Solution?

VillainBD

Awards
Has anyone tried this method of removing the estradiol from the Synovex H? If so how did it go? I am just waiting on my Synovex to get here and was planning on trying this method. I am also planning on using his method to make it an injectable. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time homebrewing Synovex H but I have had good success with Fina. Again any advice would be appreciated.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
are you ordering his kit with the estrogen solubolizer?
If so it works well, I helped a friend do the conversion a while back and it seemed to go well, a bitch to filter but other than that the test seemed clean and he got no gyno while on it. I would use dazed oil it works extremely well. Make sure you get extra filters though the ones we had clogged pretty quickly.

VillainBD

Awards
You purchased the complete kit or just purchased the Estrogen Solubizer? I was actually refering to "The Synovex Solution" Dazed wrote. Has anyone tried this method for removing the Estradiol and making it an injectable? If so any feedback please? If I were to purchase only the estrogen solubizer from Dazed then would I still be able to follow these directions to make it an injectable without having to check boiling points seeing as since I would be using the solubizer? I have already purchase the Methanol, BA/BB mix, oil, .45 whatman filters, jars, syringes, needles, and a box of 10 Synovex H carts.

http://www.avantlabs.com/page.php?pageID=74&pf=1&noupdate=1

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've seen that before, just the instructions scared me away and it seems like it would take forever. I would spend the extra money and get the estro solubilizer.

I just bought the estro solubilizer and the oil mix I didnt bother with the entire kit.

VillainBD

Awards
So then I dissolve the pellets in the methanol as discribed, then once the pellets have completely dissolve I add the solubizer to it? Let it sit for 1hr no more or no less? Then pour it through a coffee filter into a jar and add distilled water to the filtered solution to get it to crystalize and because I used the solubizer I should have pure TP crystals? Should I try to get it to crystalize more then once like it says in the synovex solution directions? Or will it all crystalize in one application of distilled water since there is no estradiol? Sorry so many questions! Just want to get it right the first time.
Once I have harvested all the crystals then I just dissolve it in the BA/BB mix add my oil and then filter?

VillainBD

Awards
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't say in the directions exactly how much Estrogen solubizer is required, by looking at Dazed 5C kit that only contains 1ml of the solubizer my best guess would be 1ml? That kit is for 5 carts of synovex?
One ml of estrogen solubilizer will make one gram of estrogen soluble. One cart of Synovex-H contains 200 mg of estrogen. So, five carts would be 1 ml.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
FrTimothy Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1