Winstrol Hell

SWOLE93

I start 50mg ed injects of QV STanol exactly 1 week ago. Everything was just fine until about 2 days ago. I have been rotaing between glutes and delts because this stuff makes me pretty sore. Wednesday I injected 1cc into my right delt and when I was pushing the pin in it stopped about 3/4 of an inch in. I pushed a little harder ad felt an odd sensation so I back out a little and proceded to inject. I was a little sore after that, but Yesterday I was a mess. I was so sore I couldnt move my shoulder and I ached all over. All my joints hurt like hell and I felt like I had the flu. The weird thing is, there is no redness or swelling or bruising at all. I can feel a little knot under there and the pain has subsided a little today. I feel shaky and weak, did I hit a nerve or something or do I have an infection?

Thanks

SWOLE93

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
why inject winstrol? just shoot it in a glass of OJ and bottoms up. are you taking anything besides winny? if not, bad idea.

SWOLE93

Well, I am taking ON cycle HC with it. Its all I had and I needed some extra strength before a competition that just came up. I figured I would run it for a few weeks to add some qualative mass. I know its not the smartest thing to do , but its working. My strength is up quite a bit. I thought injecting was the best way to go? I guess I could swithc it up a little. oral-oral-inject-inject

I can suck up the pain, its just the though of having a f-ed up nerve or an infection that scares me
SWOLE93

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
from what i can recall, you actually get more benefit from taking winny orally. raises IGF levels or some ****. i'm guessing it's 50mg/ml, take 0.5 ml's every 12 hours.

size

Awards
  • Established
Drink it. winstrol injection problems are common.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Spot inject it in your bi's and tri's. Makes the outer head look freaky.You'll be soo happy at the way it looks the pain becomes a welcome companion. As for the joint pain, that's common with winny. You can't do anything about it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
spot injections are a myth, once the oil dissipates you're left with nothing but a sore spot

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
anyone ever mixed up and kicked back their oil based winny? just curious, its rather interesting :poke:

regards,
COTC