Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber

  1. New Member
    nidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    48.75%

    Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber with gear...this cycle ok?


    Hi bros,



    tryin to get my first cutting cycle together. I would appreciate your help.

    First Im at 22% BF weighing 195 lbs.

    What I want to do is this:
    • 250mg Sust. 2x per week
    • 150mg Tren Ena 2x per week (im planning to shoot them together
    • I´d like to throw in T3, but Im not exactly sure at what dose. I thought starting at 12,5 mcg and ramping up to 100mcg (increasing every 5 days or so)
    • Clen at 100-120 mcg per day
    • 2mg Ketotifen ed
    • 0,5mg Arimidex ed or 1mg eod
    • 40mg Oxandrolone ed
    • Perhaps using some Phenylpropanolamine but I don’t know if its to much


    Diet: I will go 6 days with 1700 kcal or less an one day reefed at 4000kcal

    Training: 5-6 times per week HST 1-2 Hour plus HIIT (Sprintging at the Weekends)



    The whole thing should last for 8-10 weeks.

    When can I start with PCT? What is better Nolva or Clom?



    Thanx for your help.



    nidan

  2. New Member
    Meerschaum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    79.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by nidan
    Hi bros,



    tryin to get my first cutting cycle together. I would appreciate your help.

    First Im at 22% BF weighing 195 lbs.

    What I want to do is this:
    • 250mg Sust. 2x per week
    • 150mg Tren Ena 2x per week (im planning to shoot them together
    • I´d like to throw in T3, but Im not exactly sure at what dose. I thought starting at 12,5 mcg and ramping up to 100mcg (increasing every 5 days or so)
    • Clen at 100-120 mcg per day
    • 2mg Ketotifen ed
    • 0,5mg Arimidex ed or 1mg eod
    • 40mg Oxandrolone ed
    • Perhaps using some Phenylpropanolamine but I don’t know if its to much

    Diet: I will go 6 days with 1700 kcal or less an one day reefed at 4000kcal

    Training: 5-6 times per week HST 1-2 Hour plus HIIT (Sprintging at the Weekends)



    The whole thing should last for 8-10 weeks.

    When can I start with PCT? What is better Nolva or Clom?



    Thanx for your help.



    nidan
    dude just the tren alone could do it, honestly... I've seen it do wonders
  3. New Member
    brandon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerschaum
    dude just the tren alone could do it, honestly... I've seen it do wonders

    yes.. ****ing tren will shred you in no time,, especially if you
    incorporate consistent lifting and cardio.

    1-test cyp does the same too..



    i look forward to trying tren e coming this march.. will probably run 800mg/week.. i love the arressive nature tren gives you... heck.. i am loving the good mood of this superdrol.. this **** rocks!!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think you are using way too many drugs for a first cycle and much of it is not necessary. I think a better and wiser choice would be for you only to use the test,tren and oxandrolone. No offense but you are not in peak physical condition. Adding lots of drugs can be very stressful on the body. Stick with your cardio and lifting routine and diet.

    Start post cycle 10-12 days after your last injection
  5. New Member
    nidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    48.75%

    Ok, so u guys thing test, tren & oxa would suffice? I have only one problem: the bloat from sust. thats why i wanted to take the adex.
    I cant afford to look bloated in my job. Is it ok to use the adex?

    Thanks for ur help
    nidan
  6. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nidan
    Ok, so u guys thing test, tren & oxa would suffice? I have only one problem: the bloat from sust. thats why i wanted to take the adex.
    I cant afford to look bloated in my job. Is it ok to use the adex?

    Thanks for ur help
    nidan
    Using arimidex will be fine. However, bloating from only 500mg of test weekly should not be a severe issue.
  7. Hang'n & Bang'n
    sikdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    446
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%

    Sust should be done EOD for best results, if you only want to do twice per week injects you should switch to test enan or cyp.
  8. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2188
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    46.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I agree with sikdogg about EOD shots. Enanth or cyp would be better suited for you with the Tren E. Also as Size said the dex should get the job done with bloat. I would just run Test and tren with clen every other two weeks with a clean diet and cardio.
  9. Board Supporter
    Funny Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

    If I were you I would wait and get down to like 12% or so before touching drugs. That shouldnt be a problem and when that time comes just test tren combo would do great. I don't know if I would go 500 test a week but do the tren about 75mg eod. I used tren only my first time around and I loved it.
  10. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1023
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Monkey
    If I were you I would wait and get down to like 12% or so before touching drugs. That shouldnt be a problem and when that time comes just test tren combo would do great. I don't know if I would go 500 test a week but do the tren about 75mg eod. I used tren only my first time around and I loved it.
    First I agree with Size: Keep it Simple. Second is that as you get older it is much harder to drop fat. Depending what BF he is, he could be on a cutter for most of '05. Add that wiith the fact if he does cut like he wants, then he will probly be skinny-fat. So I would use androgens to help maintan muscle mass. And I think that everyone needs to decide what they want to use AAS-PS-PH for. Alot of people rag on others because the disagree with how they are going to use gear. If a person wants to use it for a short cycle, then we should help them maximize their gains or losses, not tell them to do a 12 weeker. So if he wants to use gear for a cutter, then we should help him do it to the best of our knowledge.
  11. New Member
    nidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    48.75%

    Hi bros,

    first of all i want to thank you all for your help. Like sulla said, after eaching a certain age things become harder. My problem is, that i have done 10 years of martial-arts tournaments with a lot of weight gaining and losing. So I think. that my metabolism is down and after quitting ma-training due to an accident i slowly gained a lot of weight and can´t shed it. A few month ago my doc diagnosed a "hashimotot thyrioditis" and prescribed me l-thyroxin. Even at a dosage of 250mcg nothing happend.. so he gave me the t3. but because of a citychange i didnt used it. On thuersday i have an appointment with an endocrinologist to check up, then i want to worko out intens for 6-8 weeks and after this start my cycle.
    do you really thing its necessary to shoot sust eod? wouldnt e3d be enough?
    Is there something i should ask my doc to check? test, estradiol cortisol or the like?
    Thanks
    by
    nidan
  12. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nidan
    do you really thing its necessary to shoot sust eod? wouldnt e3d be enough?
    Is there something i should ask my doc to check? test, estradiol cortisol or the like?
    Thanks
    by
    nidan
    It is more effective to inject sust eod but it is NOT necessary. You will still get results from twice weekly. Personally, I would get an entire medical/blood screen if you are going to see a doctor.

    Good luck with your goals. My advice is to keep things simple. There is not need to add more drugs. If you work hard and diet well, then you can do it on.
  13. Board Supporter
    Grifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    211
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%

    What if you have never used any type of gear. I thought for a newbie 250mg a week was all you needed. If you have never used sust or any type of roid would 250mg of sust a week add 20lbs of muscle in about 8weeks?
  14. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    The dose is too low...it would be like HRT....just replacing what you have and then you gotta go through the shutdown process and PCT. No point in going so low. The point of going on gear is to have superphysiological doses of testosterone coursing through your body (at least from what you natural test levels are). Five hundred milligrams should be fine for him and most.
  15. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grifter
    What if you have never used any type of gear. I thought for a newbie 250mg a week was all you needed. If you have never used sust or any type of roid would 250mg of sust a week add 20lbs of muscle in about 8weeks?
    250mg is too low a dosage. Some fortunate individuals may respond to such a low dosage but most will not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM
  2. Trying to lose 10 pounds by the end of february. Help?
    By jefjmnz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:12 AM
  3. Need to lose 10-20 pounds of fat?
    By buckz55 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
  4. Trying to sell the rest of my stuff
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:46 PM
  5. New Member, wanting to loose 5 pounds
    By Wendy21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in