Prami .25mg every night (pharm grade)
AI Life support for eight weeks

Pct
100mcg triptorelin
Clomid 75/75/50/50
Nolva 10/10/10/10/10
Evomuse ammo

Dumb or doable?
I do it only if my cholesterol and liver values were decent before the cycle.

And I'd also get TUDCA or UDCA as well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Proposed cycle...

Stano 1g daily for 8 weeks
Mlmg 125mg for five weeks
M1a 40mg for 8 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Prami .25mg every night (pharm grade)
AI Life support for eight weeks

Pct
100mcg triptorelin
Clomid 75/75/50/50
Nolva 10/10/10/10/10
Evomuse ammo

Dumb or doable?
First awesome cycle brother!! 8 weeks may be a stretch but I would try it you can always cut it short if sides get out of hand.. My last cycle was 8 weeks and not this harsh, by week 7 I was ready for it to end..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No longer than 4 weeks bro. I wouldn't go longer, especially lethargy will kick your ass
Yea. I figure that gram of stano would negate the lethargy. How you been Brooklyn?

SPLocal

Awards
You have to weigh the risk:benefit ratio before running a cycle like that.

As it stands M1A is not often run beyond 4 or 5 weeks, I'm not sure how many logs are around detailing 6-8 week cycles to give you an idea of whether gains level off, or if upping the dose would be required, etc.

Pre-cycle bloodwork would be key for this type of run, and I wouldn't attempt it if I didn't have guarantees to obtain both pre and post cycle bloods.

As far as lethargy is concerned I would consider replacing the Stano (unless you have it on hand) with oral or transdermal Trestobol.
I'm also not entirely sure if the LMG is necessary. If M1A is the "cake" of the cycle the LMG is "icing"--but your "cake" is about as rich as it can get.

You may want to consider extending your SERM use (particularly Clomid) and running a longer PCT if you can tolerate it.

Finally, AI Life Support would be insufficient to deal with liver and cardiovascular damage from the M1A.
At a minimum you'll want TUDCA but in all honesty you'd be better served with 6-9 capsules of AL's Aegis daily.
TUDCA/UDCA alone is great but the Polyenylphosphatidylcholine and NAC in the recent reformulated Aegis will do more in tandem for support.

From a cardiovascular perspective you could opt to run high-dose bulk supports (CoQ-10, Celery/Grape Seed at proper extracts, etc.) or stack the Aegis with Talos for a more complete spectrum of protection.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Tyga, I've decided to run my Alpha for 8 weeks and it's going great. 2 weeks left. I've been getting all kinds of gains. Started dosing aromasin 12.5 eod. Also going to run my post cycle for 8 weeks. I say do it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyga, I've decided to run my Alpha for 8 weeks and it's going great. 2 weeks left. I've been getting all kinds of gains. Started dosing aromasin 12.5 eod. Also going to run my post cycle for 8 weeks. I say do it.
I intend on it lol

AI cycle support "insufficient"? For realz?

NAC
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043661803003050
http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/9577247

Why buy bulk when AIs cycle support has BP, prostate and liver protection? Only thing it is missing is Coq10. But, then again it has red yeast in it...

I may run the clomid nolva for six weeks, depending on how the triptorelin shot works.

SPLocal

Awards
I intend on it lol

AI cycle support "insufficient"? For realz?

NAC
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043661803003050
http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/9577247

Why buy bulk when AIs cycle support has BP, prostate and liver protection? Only thing it is missing is Coq10. But, then again it has red yeast in it...

I may run the clomid nolva for six weeks, depending on how the triptorelin shot works.
Strictly from a liver support perspective AI's support lacks TUDCA which is arguably the highest priority ingredient you would want for an 8 week M1A run.

You can go the bulk route for it (as well as for more specialized protection like CoQ-10, etc) or look into a single ingredient product like Liver Lock.

But Aegis will provide 510mg TUDCA and 1200mg Polyenylphosphatidylcholine per serving and the reformulated Aegis contains NAC at an effective dose.

Cycle Support is well rounded and its a solid product, but it does not compare to Aegis or even TUDCA solo for liver support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 2
Supplement Auction 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 12