Quick Clen ques
- 01-21-2005, 12:23 AM
- 01-21-2005, 12:35 AM
BUMP HELP ME FAST I PLAN ON STARTIGN TOMORROW!
- 01-21-2005, 01:23 AM
- 5'9" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
01-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an ECAOriginally Posted by fightercowboy
stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To
take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clen, carbohydrates must be
included in the diet. Ketogenic diets do not work well in this case.
thanks taken from the FAQ.
i did not know carb intake affected the usefulness of clen. why is this?
01-22-2005, 12:34 AM
fighter i read that about 50 times that obviously doesnt answer mhy question fio what time to tkae it
01-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Clen has a half life of 35 hours, so it should make no difference when you take it. I would just follow the standard clen cycle and dose every morning with breakfast.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigironkiller in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:55 PM
- By loua65 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2005, 04:16 PM
- By zaph123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-12-2005, 12:34 AM
- By Gumbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:51 PM
- By mpc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-12-2004, 11:13 AM