Any PH slip through the law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Remember a while back when we were discussing how 1,4ad was the PH that was not in the bill passed? Is that or any of the other PHs that were developed after the bill going to be available? Just curious what ever happened with that discussion.

S

SoccerGuy07

Awards
Remember a while back when we were discussing how ****was the PH that was not in the bill passed? Is that or any of the other PHs that were developed after the bill going to be available? Just curious what ever happened with that discussion.
No one will be selling it, at least not for awhile. It would just get put right on the list!!!

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
the way that the law is written very quickly now..

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
the way that the law is written very quickly now..
That sucks. I guess they could always come out with different chemical variations down the road after the hype dies down. This would buy the companies a little more time. Of course idiots like us would bombard them with more orders than they can handle! :lol:

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
we have talked about this numberous times, do a search. The consensus is that we are not talking about this issue for now. We dont wanna foster any additions to the list.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Why do you ask MF210? Or should I say, Mr. Alberto Gonzales?

J

Judo Tom

Awards
im not 100% but i am pretty sure that they could charge you even though its not specifically named under the law..

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
What will happen now is that the designers will supply compounds that are not specifically banned, and fuel the fire towards a broader law that bans almost all things hormonally oriented for anyone other than a doctor to prescribe.

The current law is easy to get around, the suppliers sell something new for a couple months or so until the Feds schedule the substance, then move onto something new. What this means for buyers is buy now, don't wait, the oppurtunity to buy won't last as long as in the past.

This is ban lite, the next one is going to be much harder.

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol I don't believe is banned but I doubt Sledge is going to sell anymore.

This is ban lite, the next one is going to be much harder.
It all depends on how much media coverage it gets. If a new compound comes out and its good, we better rush and stock up on it before it gets banned. The government has a lot of stuff to deal with, especially with the FDA debacle, and if a post ban PH comes on the scene, it will probably be 4-6 weeks before its even kno÷n to the federales.

Status
Not open for further replies.