Quick question regarding Creatine

v1rs3

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if its fine or pointless to consume creatine during my prohormone cycle, im going to be doing a 6-week non-methyl cycle and as far as I know my strength will be up from the cycle anyway, that being so, I thought I would ask to make sure if iits still worth it or not?

Thanks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if its fine or pointless to consume creatine during my prohormone cycle, im going to be doing a 6-week non-methyl cycle and as far as I know my strength will be up from the cycle anyway, that being so, I thought I would ask to make sure if iits still worth it or not?

Thanks.
Creatine is always beneficial, the only real reason to drop it during cycle is so when you re-add it in PCT it will replace some of the muscle fullness you had become used to, a less dramatic strength/size decline so you keep feeling Alpha and not weaker while off cycle.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is always beneficial, the only real reason to drop it during cycle is so when you re-add it in PCT it will replace some of the muscle fullness you had become used to, a less dramatic strength/size decline so you keep feeling Alpha and not weaker while off cycle.
This^^

I believe this thread is complete :)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

Thanks.
I know more about AAS but in the case of AAS they increase the uptake if creatine do more creatine on cycle is always good.