epi expired 3/13

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i was digging through my stash and found a lot more than i thought i had. i have almost 2 90ct bottles of the old epivar 18mg caps that expired 3/13. they have been stored in a cool dry place since i bought them quite a while ago. i was thinking to run a cycle stacked with mentabolan fairly soon. it's been over a year since i ran a cycle. had a couple planned but the timing wasn't right and training wasn't where it should be. i'm in a place now where i can run another cycle. do you guys think they will be ok or should i run something else? i have a few bottles of ultradrol as well and everything i need for pct and support. i'm going to run the ment with either for sure. i was kind of leaning toward the epi as i want to burn off some fat and lean out while still putting on some muscle. i've got a couple bottles of sd and lmg as well plus a bunch of ostarine and various other goodies. i've kind of stayed away from epi since it is a libido killer for me but i figure the ment will help with that. decisions...

rphash49

Awards
It should be fine. If kept in cool dry place should last for years after exp date

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kroggh Anabolics 3
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 4
Red9 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14