Just another cycle critique.

boomfreaka

Awards
So I'm getting ready to start a bulking cycle, looks like this.

SD. 20/10/10/0/
(May raise or drop depends on BP and sides)
Tren 0/90/90/90/90/90/90
(May bump to 120)
Support
Fish oil, cycle assist, tudca, nac, grape seed,

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Daa, pct assist weeks 1-8
Reduce xt, erase pro starting week 3

Also have letro, stane, prami, torem and nolva on stand by for any unwanted sides.

So how's it look? What am I missing?

rphash49

Awards
Why not use torem rather than Clomid seeing that you have it? Torem is more better :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great! Glad to see you are going heavy on the supports with SD. SD is some toxic stuff but gainz are great!

Doesn't matter if you use clomid or torem. Just use what you have. I would probably start the first week at 50 though, 100 is excessive.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
nobody asks age stats and cycle history anymore?

that's a pretty heavy cycle for a guy that joined the site this month... the reverse taper on the SD and lack of BP sup is a concern imo and i would try to get down to 25mg/ed of clomid in the last week if not the last 2...

For SD 10/10/20 or 10/20/20 would be preferable to 20/10/10, and i would throw in 1g of hawthorn berry/ed but im also concerned for diet and cycle/lifting history...

just my 2 cent

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't do 100 mg clomid. Do 50 mg instead I had horrible sides at 100 mg when I tried it. Not worth it. Just do 50

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused on the tren......just 90mg a week? What about test? You'll want at least a smidge of test in there .

Or is this some designer named tren for some marketing scheme?

Anyway I cruise on test/tren 100/100 and stay lean and strong, but definitely don't gain on that small dose.

00S4Boy

Awards
I'm confused on the tren......just 90mg a week? What about test? You'll want at least a smidge of test in there .

Or is this some designer named tren for some marketing scheme?

Anyway I cruise on test/tren 100/100 and stay lean and strong, but definitely don't gain on that small dose.
Oral trendione and dosage is daily.

boomfreaka

Awards
Sorry new to this site. Stats are, age 35, 200 lbs, 14% bf, been lifting off and on for 20 years, Ben consistent in the gym for the past 2 years.

Past cycles include m14add, 1-ad, tren, epi, and sd

I'm dosing the cel x-tren at 90 ed. Probably bump to 120 towards the end of the cycle

To kick start the cycle I've got cel m-drol. (Sure am glad I stocked up pre ban!)
I may take your advice and dose it 10/20/20 or maybe just 10/10/10 depending on how I feel. I've stacked 20 mg mdrol on top of 90 tren at the end of a past cycle and it was pretty harsh.

For bp support the cycle assist has Hawthorne berry in it and I'm also taking grape seed and celery seed extract.

As for what serm to use I'm still torn between clomid and torem. What do you guys prefer?

Any other advice would be appreciated as well.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
never used torem but folks love it and the data looks awesome. I like clomid

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Last time I did PCT I used both nolva and clomid after a test/deca/dbol run and it went well but that was a couple years ago now.