Superdrol and Mag10, together or seperate?

jhferry

Awards
Now that the ban is here... Should I stack these 2 for a monster cycle or just do them seperate and do a shorter, 30mg cycle of superdrol and use the Mag10 later?

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Now that the ban is here... Should I stack these 2 for a monster cycle or just do them seperate and do a shorter, 30mg cycle of superdrol and use the Mag10 later?
Iused mag-10 back about 2 years ago and got a decent lean bulk. It basically is 1-AE and 4-ad-ec so i can imagine it would be similiar stacking SD with 1t and 4-ad trans. Cant imagine it would make mag-10 less effective. If anything you might be able to use a little less SD and save it for another stack or something. I plan on using one bottle with 4-ad and other bottle of SD with my 1-t/4-ad trans cycle later this year.

w00kie

Awards
You could stack the mag10 with 10mg of superdrol...if you have enough SD, give it a shot :D

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Id stack it with the mag 10 if I was looking to put on a lot of bulk. If your looking for just lean muscle then just run the superdrol

artica

Awards
if you have enough to run mag10 for four weeks, I can definitely this turning into a great lean bulk cycle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I did mag-10 a while back and gained about 5 pounds in 4weeks with double dosage, but i go super strong and kept all after cycle. Superdrol and mag-10 is going to be a kickass cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29