vitex pct

Bacaveli

Awards
can vitex be used in conjunction with tribulus and nolvadex for Post Cycle Treatment,or would there be adverse effects? any input would be beneficial. ive tried searching for info on this but it is mostly limited to its uses for women.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It would be bad, it's suppose to suppress gonadotropins, and has been used historically for a long time in this way. I'd say avoid it if possible during PCT, but I've honestly never used it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what about maca on PCT. I was planing to add vitex+Maca to my PCT stack. Now reading this I have to avoid maybe.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this opinion Dr.D?
Yeah, I still think it's a bad idea. I'd reserve Vitex for treating "progestin/prolactin" gyno only. I can imagine that short courses of 1 or 2 wks may help with PCT, but in the long run, test production will drop. I am scared to try it personally, so feedback from previous users is needed here. Chaste berry has well documented anti-LH effects though.

Maca's OK. I've used it in high doses stacked with Horny Goat Weed during PCT with no benefits, except for libido support. It does work well for that. I don't believe either help much to elevate test though.