EPI+STANO+ECA Cycle INTERESTED IN A LOG?

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
Greetings to AnabolicMinds forum members! I have been lurking the forums for many years on and off and have finally decided to make an account and pop my anabolic cherry lol. Just wanting some input on my mild stack.

But first some current stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 168.7
Bodyfat: 11% (rounded up, tested with bodyfat calipers)

Haven't maxed in years but regular working set lifts are:
Bench: 245x5-8 Deadlift:
355x5-8
Squat: 315x10

I know what some of you might think looking at my stats "you still need a better base before you begin a cycle" But my goals are different I want a ripped and strong physique I've been lifting for 4 years and haven't ever gotten under 11% this is the leanest I've been. I've hit a plateu for the past 4 months with no weight changes no matter what I do.
That is why I decided to do a mild 4 week Stano and Epi cycle whilst doing an ECA stack.

Epi: 30/30/30/30
Stano: 600/600/600/600
ECA: 37.5 mg ephedra, 200 mg caffeine, 325 mg aspirin X2 a day with cardio

PCT:
Cycle Assist weeks 1-4
Erase 3-7
PCT Assist 4-8
OG Anabeta 4-8
Test Powder 4-8

Ending with natty test boosters to limit shutdown and keep gains. Also not using serms because of mild prohormones being used does not seem to be necessary.

Other Supps: Fish oil, creatine, multivitamin, taurine, CLA, ALC

Training: 6x a week, 3 day split

What do you guys think? Any input will greatly be appreciated. And if there is interest I will consider to start a log.
Thanks.

deadliftz

Awards
The closest I've come so far to any of those substances would be pseudoephedrine, but I'm fairly sure you're asking for a heart attack or stroke.

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
The closest I've come so far to any of those substances would be pseudoephedrine, but I'm fairly sure you're asking for a heart attack or stroke.
I've actually used ephedra many times before at even higher doses. I'm not very stimulant sensitive at all, my heart rate is only a couple digits higher when I'm on ephedra.

AnthroLats

Awards
How is your diet? That'll be the make it or break it point of this.

Also, IMO you should be using a serm, even for a cycle this short.

deadliftz

Awards
I've actually used ephedra many times before at even higher doses. I'm not very stimulant sensitive at all, my heart rate is only a couple digits higher when I'm on ephedra.
Fair enough, but what about your blood pressure? Also, you can't predict how it will affect you on top of the steroids.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT needs a bit of work…. Also I would personally increase the length of epi to at least 5 weeks (4 weeks is more superdrol/dymethazine territory) Stano should be run 6 weeks in my honest opinion.

I would add clomid to the pct.

Also if your heart rate were a couple of digits higher you would be dead.

Also with blood pressure just keep an eye on it, you can donate blood if you really want which will lower your bp for a couple of weeks.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT needs a bit of work.... Also I would personally increase the length of epi to at least 5 weeks (4 weeks is more superdrol/dymethazine territory) Stano should be run 6 weeks in my honest opinion. I would add clomid to the pct. Also if your heart rate were a couple of digits higher you would be dead. Also with blood pressure just keep an eye on it, you can donate blood if you really want which will lower your bp for a couple of weeks.
So if his resting heart rate goes up a couple digits from say 75 to 80 he's dead?

rphash49

Awards
If goal is adding weight why the ECA? 5'11" and 168lbs is pretty Damn thin arleady and ECA is normally used to cut. Also run epi 6 weeks. Epi doesn't even kick in till week 4 and I would go with 40mg. Also if you use epi or stano you need to have a serm Clomid, Nolva or torem. Biggest question is what does your diet look like?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So if his resting heart rate goes up a couple digits from say 75 to 80 he's dead?
Going up a couple digits would mean his heart rate would be going up 10x. Meaning going up a single digit from 75- 80 to 750-800. AKA I was being anal about word usage.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I see. Then yes he would be dead. Lol.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
epi is strong i am on my 6th week now. I am completely shut down.

you need a serm.

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
How is your diet? That'll be the make it or break it point of this.

Also, IMO you should be using a serm, even for a cycle this short.
That's the thing I have been keeping a clean diet, macros have been at a constant 200g protein, 100 carb, 60 fat; +/- 10 to 20; all calories are from whole food and protein sources. I keep my carbs low because I am very carb sensitive and a slight increase by 50 carbs will cause me to bloat and feel lethargic.

Fair enough, but what about your blood pressure? Also, you can't predict how it will affect you on top of the steroids.
Ephedra only slightly raises my blood pressure from about 80-85, to the mid to high 90's. If I see a rise in blood pressure while on cycle then I will of course lower the ephedra dose or completely drop it all together.

If goal is adding weight why the ECA? 5'11" and 168lbs is pretty Damn thin arleady and ECA is normally used to cut. Also run epi 6 weeks. Epi doesn't even kick in till week 4 and I would go with 40mg. Also if you use epi or stano you need to have a serm Clomid, Nolva or torem. Biggest question is what does your diet look like?
My goal is to drop my bodyfat percentage and attain a hard, dry, and grainy look, I am not looking to add any size. Any added muscle will just be an added benefit. My idea was that running a 4 week cycle of epi and stano at my stated low doses, and since both of them do not aromatise I thought that a serm would not be necessary but I might reconsider. The only problem I've had with serms is that I have no source and a few close friends have bought clomid and nolva from an online retailer and they both turned out to be knockoffs.
Diet info above.

rphash49

Awards
My goal is to drop my bodyfat percentage and attain a hard, dry, and grainy look, I am not looking to add any size. Any added muscle will just be an added benefit. My idea was that running a 4 week cycle of epi and stano at my stated low doses, and since both of them do not aromatise I thought that a serm would not be necessary but I might reconsider. The only problem I've had with serms is that I have no source and a few close friends have bought clomid and nolva from an online retailer and they both turned out to be knockoffs.
Diet info above.
The fact that they do not aromatise is not a good reason for skipping a serm. The primary reason to use a serm is to quickly get your natural test/estrogen levels back to normal so you don't lose what you gained on cycle. You can also still get rebound gyno when using PH/DS that don't aromatise. You need to do more research bud.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Delete post.

bel1

Awards
Being your first cycle and you wanna mess with ECA? hmm okay..

In for the logs

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
The fact that they do not aromatise is not a good reason for skipping a serm. The primary reason to use a serm is to quickly get your natural test/estrogen levels back to normal so you don't lose what you gained on cycle. You can also still get rebound gyno when using PH/DS that don't aromatise. You need to do more research bud.
I know what serms are used for bro. My only reasoning was that since there is no abundance of estrogen in my system I could possibly get away with using only natty supps to be able to jump start my natural production instead of using a serm. But apparently not as many of you have stated. Will definitely add a serm to pct. Thanks for the input.

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
Epi: 30/30/30/30
Stano: 600/600/600/600
ECA: 37.5 mg ephedra, 200 mg caffeine, 325 mg aspirin X2 a day with cardio

PCT:
Cycle Assist weeks 1-4
Erase 3-7
PCT Assist 4-8
OG Anabeta 4-8
Test Powder 4-8
Have decided to keep cycle the same but now have added serm to PCT:
Clomid 70/70/35/35 weeks 4-8

Might up the dosage and length of cycle by buying another bottle of Epi and stano but finds are extremely limited at the moment therefore it will almost be impossible. Most likely will keep everything the dosing and length the same.

One questions though:
1. With this cycle do you think I can achieve a hard grainy look in only 4 weeks, coming from 11% bodyfat. Consider that I will keep my diet 100% on point as much as possible.

Thanks in advance guys.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Have decided to keep cycle the same but now have added serm to PCT:
Clomid 70/70/35/35 weeks 4-8

Might up the dosage and length of cycle by buying another bottle of Epi and stano but finds are extremely limited at the moment therefore it will almost be impossible. Most likely will keep everything the dosing and length the same.

Two questions though:
1. With this cycle do you think I can achieve a hard grainy look in only 4 weeks, coming from 11% bodyfat. Consider that I will keep my diet 100% on point as much as possible.

2. Can you please help a bro out with a PM for a legit research source?
^Not sure if I can ask this on this forum, if not inform me and I will delete ASAP.

Thanks in advance guys.
1) Depends on training and diet (4 weeks is a bit short for the bf% loss you are looking for)
2) Cant ask that. Google is your friend just look up the site you intend then check the inter webs for reviews on it.

Also you would want to dry out (water cycle) to get all "hard".

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
Thanks for the input. My only real concern is if the cycle at suggested doses and length is really worth the risk.