Clen and Nolva

H

herc11

Awards
I have read quite abit of the posts on clen and nlova but have never really seen any specifics on dosing. I see that it is common to use 40mg of Nolva, but is that all at once or divided into separate doses? Same question for Clen. I figured when starting at 20 mcg that is most likely one doses, but what about when you beging raising dosages. example: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120? would you begin splitting these into separate doses throughout the day?

H

herc11

Awards
BUMP

30 reads and no replies. Now, I KNOW someone out there has used either of these substances before and can help me and others out that haev the same question...

W

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used both and I don't think it matters for the nolva if its divided up or one dose. As far as the clen goes the ramp up pattern you posted seems about right, thats how I did it my first time and it wasn't too bad since your body gets used to it so fast. After the first day or two at 20mcg then ramp up as you feel comfortable, and see for yourself how it affects you, me personally I like 40mcg 3 times per day since it seems like I crash completely after about three or four hours. DON"T DO this right off the bat since your unsure of your tolerance, because you could be very sensitive to stimulants like clen. Best bet is to work your way up and also I saw on these boards that you should run clen for two weeks and then ECA for two weeks and so on. This is because your body gets used to them so quick you'll want to take abreak so that they will stay effective without you needing a dangerous dose.

Hope this helps you out.
-WannaGro

H

herc11

Awards
cool, thanks a bunch. I'll be running Clen and ECA for 2 weeks each alternating. I'll basically do.. Clen 2 weeks -> ECA 2 weeks -> Clen 2 weeks -> ECA 2 weeks and done. I was basically looking for an answer about how you divide you doses through the day. I wouldn't think it would matter at 20 mcg a day but once I start going up I'm thinking I should split the doses evenly depending on the total for the day. EA: If I was doing up to 120 a day I would try and do 3 40mcg doses about 3 or 4 hours apart. This is what I got from your answer, am I correct? Thanks for the help...

W

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah thats what I was saying like try 20mcg/day for a couple days and see how you do and then either try 20mcg twice a day or 40mcg once for a couple days and see how it works out. Just remember to take it slow because this stuff can be dangerous(read the post 'clen hell'). some people I think like to do a big dose all in the morning, but I personally don't feel comfortable going over 40mcg in one dose, I tried 60mcg and felt like ****, but 40mcg three times per day feel much better to me than 120mcg all at once would. Just work up slow your first time and then find your own magic number that makes you feel good and get crazy lean. In my opinion you shouldn't have to feel like **** to get in better shape.

Good luck.
-WannaGro

A

Abquest

Awards
Clen:
Doses are split for an a.m. dose and an early afternoon dose.
(i.e. Day 4: Try 12 drops in the a.m., then 16 drops at 2 p.m.)
Don't take past 4:00 p.m.... you may not sleep well that night.
Don't take too close to wo time... it can sometimes screw with your lung capacity and make you feel winded.

35 drops = ml = 100mcg

Day 1: 7 drops = 20mcg
Day 2: 14 drops = 40mcg
Day 3: 21 drops = 60mcg
Day 4: 28 drops = 80mcg
Day 5 - 10: 35 drops = 100mcg
Day 11-12: 28 drops = 80mcg
Day 13: 21 drops = 60mcg
Day 14: 14 drops = 40mcg
DONE!
Wait a min of 2 weeks before another cycle!