About to start my PCT

sunnylvth

Awards
Hey guys I'm about to start my PCT on the 9th of November.
I have an order of Tamoxifen on the way right now. I have 2 questions

1. What dose do you guys recommend and also how long should I run it for?

and

2. Should I run my pct with a natural test booster and if so what do you guys recommend?

Advice greatly appreciated, Thanks.

sunnylvth

Awards
Thanks guys I'll definitely check out the boosters you recommended. I just really want to keep my gains off this Havoc cycle.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I'll definitely check out the boosters you recommended. I just really want to keep my gains off this Havoc cycle.
My typical PCT is Nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA or PCT Assist. Continuing your diet and training thru/ after PCT is equally important

sunnylvth

Awards
My typical PCT is Nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA or PCT Assist. Continuing your diet and training thru/ after PCT is equally important
Thanks man. Yeah I have a bottle of 30 mL coming in. After doing some research I decided I'll be getting DAA. I'm definitely not going to slack in dieting or training.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

and

2. Should I run my pct with a natural test booster and if so what do you guys recommend?

How anyone can recommend a PCT without knowing your cycle information is beyond me. Any recommendation is arbitrary without more info.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How anyone can recommend a PCT without knowing your cycle information is beyond me. Any recommendation is arbitrary without more info.
was thinking the same too..
they're all basically the same thing, except you should use clomid when using progesterones.

nolva 40/20/20/20
optional pct assist / daa

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they're all basically the same thing, except you should use clomid when using progesterones.

nolva 40/20/20/20
optional pct assist / daa
lol this. lettuce be ceral, doesn't really matter.

DAA ftw. Cheap and effective. PCT assist is great for test boosting and libido though.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

and

Nolva 40/40/29/29 clomid 200/100/50/50. I like to trib and dhea or trib and daa while on pct and on between cycles.