Redness and swelling in left delt

bigtime66

Awards
I pinned myself Friday in left delt. It's sore as all get out still today with redness and some minor swelling. Anything I can do? It was my first time injecting sus 350. I tried rubbing and heat for 3 days now. Skipped workouts today. Any feedback welcome. Thanks

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
How many cc's you inject at one time? I get knots and soreness in the delt pretty easy with certain gear that has a reputation for causing these type issues...some stuff goes in smooth and some stuff causes major irritation.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use glutes or quads. I can't stand >200 per ml in my delts....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Use glutes or quads. I can't stand >200 per ml in my delts....
Thats why I axed him how many cc lol. 2cc is pushing it (depending how big you are I suppose) and 3cc's is 100% sure to give you a big red painful knot.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats why I axed him how many cc lol. 2cc is pushing it (depending how big you are I suppose) and 3cc's is 100% sure to give you a big red painful knot.
Oh, I tink we posted almost simultaneously. But 3cc's of dat dere sust would be like a gram at once. I get a lot of scar tissue build-up with cheap high-concentration blends. I just end up rotating a lot more legs in. Maaaaaybe if its 1cc or less of Prop will I use delts but its mainly a personal preference at the end of the day. Ill squat through Test 400 all over my glutes and quads but not so much elsewhere.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Oh, I tink we posted almost simultaneously. But 3cc's of dat dere sust would be like a gram at once. I get a lot of scar tissue build-up with cheap high-concentration blends. I just end up rotating a lot more legs in. Maaaaaybe if its 1cc or less of Prop will I use delts but its mainly a personal preference at the end of the day. Ill squat through Test 400 all over my glutes and quads but not so much elsewhere.
yeah I was just agreeing since we have the same protocol for delt injections....but you assume its 1cc since its not pharm grade stuff like Organon (which would be 3.5cc of oil lol)....that prop literally cripples most of my bodyparts...will never use it again, haven't used it in probably 8+ years....for whatever reason it really irritates the area for days and days.....