my mohn bloodwork

greenside

Awards
ok so nothing new here but in case anyone was wondering here are my lab results two weeks into my mohn cycle. I am currently taking 24mg daily and will proably bump it up this week. While the dose is still low my liver enzymes are untouched and I am seeing some ok results and I dropped a few pounds too.

AST 19
ALT 23

HDL 46
LDL 121
VLDL 10
LDL/HDL ratio 2.65

peace

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, Buddy, great to hear. There is a dearth of bloodwork on guys running MOHN

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
That's some good numbers. Are you planning to do bloodwork again?

MightyMouse69

Awards
Any idea what the effect of MOHN on the hairline is (e.g., DHT?)

greenside

Awards
I plan on running another couple weeks of mohn and probably will not be getting any post cycle bloodwork. I am not too crazy about my LDL/HDL and it has made me reconsider starting some superdrol next week. I am gonna start some niacin and reevaluate in a few months. I was definitely impressed with how mohn did not even phase my liver though.

not_thebrakes

I plan on running another couple weeks of mohn and probably will not be getting any post cycle bloodwork. I am not too crazy about my LDL/HDL and it has made me reconsider starting some superdrol next week. I am gonna start some niacin and reevaluate in a few months. I was definitely impressed with how mohn did not even phase my liver though.
your cholesterols arent bad at all. did you get them checked any time in the last few months/years as a baseline? red yeast rice is supposed to drop the bad cholesterol.

great liver values - how encouraging.

everybody keep in mind that MOHN typically doesnt kick in fully until week 3. so take these numbers with a grain of salt. obviously M1T would have had your HDL in the single digits and your liv vals in the 100's by now, but we all know that MOHN ain't M1T