my mohn bloodwork
- 01-18-2005, 07:22 PM
my mohn bloodwork
ok so nothing new here but in case anyone was wondering here are my lab results two weeks into my mohn cycle. I am currently taking 24mg daily and will proably bump it up this week. While the dose is still low my liver enzymes are untouched and I am seeing some ok results and I dropped a few pounds too.
LDL/HDL ratio 2.65
- 01-18-2005, 08:12 PM
- 01-18-2005, 09:18 PM
01-18-2005, 09:36 PM
01-18-2005, 11:12 PM
I plan on running another couple weeks of mohn and probably will not be getting any post cycle bloodwork. I am not too crazy about my LDL/HDL and it has made me reconsider starting some superdrol next week. I am gonna start some niacin and reevaluate in a few months. I was definitely impressed with how mohn did not even phase my liver though.
01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
your cholesterols arent bad at all. did you get them checked any time in the last few months/years as a baseline? red yeast rice is supposed to drop the bad cholesterol.Originally Posted by greenside
great liver values - how encouraging.
everybody keep in mind that MOHN typically doesnt kick in fully until week 3. so take these numbers with a grain of salt. obviously M1T would have had your HDL in the single digits and your liv vals in the 100's by now, but we all know that MOHN ain't M1T
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nate Dawg in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:27 PM
- By NoSwtTea4U in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2005, 12:12 AM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 72Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:52 PM
- By chrisrico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2004, 04:05 PM
- By RaZoR-ShaRp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:48 PM