reccommend me a methyl to stack for strength

branniganslaw

Awards
I'm planning a 7 week winter cycle. Parts of it are set already

weeks 1-2: nanodrol 15mg
weeks 3-7: trenazone 2ml, trenavar 60mg,
weeks 3-7: trest/ment/stano as needed

What I'm looking for is another methyl to run all the way through

My primary goal is strength. Secondary goal is to partition extra calories from at times sloppy holiday eating away from fat as much as possible. I would also like to keep the liver strain moderate (obvs first 2 weeks with 2 stacked methyls will be higher, have aegis for that). Finally, would prefer not to feel like **** during the holidays if possible

I have access to: mithras, dmz, ultradrol, superdrol, epistane, triumphalis, mechabol, hdrol, m1a, denadrol.

So, in my shoes, which of those would you choose? what dose? why?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Im not impressed by 60mg Tvar. Try 90mg. Are you saying you're running 60mg Tvar in addition to the transdermal or is that the concentration per 2ml? I haven't researched the transdermal compounds too much

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
As for a methyl, I'm running Hdrol (75mg, six weeks) with my Tvar. I'm a strong advocate for the compound since it's done great things for me as far as clean bulking. Epi is generally more recommend for cutting and strength gains which might be more geared towards your goals

What's your experience with cycles? I'd steer clear of the Superdrol based compounds if your experience is limited as they can be pretty harsh. Def wont be pleasant for your mood but obviously they promise some pretty serious gains.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Im not impressed by 60mg Tvar. Try 90mg. Are you saying you're running 60mg Tvar in addition to the transdermal or is that the concentration per 2ml? I haven't researched the transdermal compounds too much
trenazone is transdermal dienelone. tvar converts to trenbolone. now you know the difference

to op. hes right, 60mg tvar is hella low. most people will recomend 90-120. idk if that applies to you since youll be doing 3 compounds though.

my vote goes to epistane. id say low dose superdrol, but each of those 3 compounds have had anecdotal reports of spiking prolactin. i dont think combining all 3 will be too fun

branniganslaw

Awards
thanks for the suggestions.

My experience is pretty extensive. I have run dimethyls before, as well as all the compounds in my initial post.

Appreciate the concern about 60mg of trenavar - I have run it at various dosages and frankly don't care for it - 60mg is where I start to notice effects, beyond that I get marginally better effects, but more bloating and sides, plus heavy shutdown. I won't be buying it again, but I have a bunch left over to use up. So I'll use it at its sweet spot.

Nanodrol is Antaeus's Europe-only nanoparticulated msten in liquid, 15mg/ml. I have 15ml left. Basically ultradrol with better absorption. I'd post a link but forum thinks I'm a newb.

regarding hdrol - do you get good strength gains at 75? I see a lot of people running it at 100 or 125... and I only have enough to run it at ~70mg (3g powder) for 7 weeks, and thats WITH half dosing it the first 2 (while nanodrol is in the picture)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, I thought it was that. I asked cause you listed msten as an option to stack with nanodrol(msten). just had me a bit confused.

branniganslaw

Awards
oh, I thought it was that. I asked cause you listed msten as an option to stack with nanodrol(msten). just had me a bit confused.
yeah I have lots of ultradrol on hand as well - seems like a no brainer to extend with ultradrol - but 7 weeks on msten seems like a lot. Besides, it gives me much more size than strength, so I'd rather 'spend' my shutdown/lethargy/toxicity allowance on things that will help more with that, if you know what I mean.

branniganslaw

Awards
i came across the ad for that sh1t the other day. i seriously doubt they can provide any real science to back up their claims. msten is potent and doesn't need better absorption. taking it with a glass of whole milk probably does about the same thing. idk seems like marketing hype again.
Actually, they can.

_antaeuslabs.blogspot.ca/2012/05/improving-bioavailability-of-oral.html

You realize Antaeus are the ones who brought Msten to market? And are one of the few ph companies releasing original compounds, testing every batch of raws, or doing any sort of R&D? Most companies are doing nothing more than paying chinese factories to send them clones of products companies like AL bring to market, and taking the COA from the factory at face value. You're barking up the wrong tree here IMO.

Anyhow believe what you want, discussion of the absorption rates of nanodrol vs. plain msten don't really help me much with my question.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
i came across the ad for that sh1t the other day. i seriously doubt they can provide any real science to back up their claims. msten is potent and doesn't need better absorption. taking it with a glass of whole milk probably does about the same thing. idk seems like marketing hype again.
It's not marketing hype. There's a ton of scientific support for nanoparticles in drug and supplement delivery, including for steroids, not to mention the amazing feedback and repeat custom the product gets in the UK.

Junghanns J-UAH, Muller RH. Nanocrystal technology, drug delivery and clinical applications. Int J Nanomedicine. 2008 Sep;3(3):295–310.

Nanoparticle Technology for Drug Delivery

Parveen S, Misra R, Sahoo SK. Nanoparticles: a boon to drug delivery, therapeutics, diagnostics and imaging. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine. 2012 Feb;8(2):147–66.

In drug delivery and clinical applications the technology to nanonize (ie, to reduce in size to below 1000 nm) is one of the key factors for modern drug therapy, now and in the years to come.
Nanoparticle formulation improves oral bioavailability by increasing solubility accelerating dissolution. The size reduction leads to an increased surface area and thus to an increased dissolution velocity in liquids (see: the Ostwald–Freundlich/Kelvin and Noyes–Whitney equations).

Megestrol acetate is an FDA-approved steroid delivered in nanoparticles. The nanoparticle formulation of megestrol showed better bioavailability and absorption than the ordinary oral solution in both fasted and unfasted states; the fasting increases in bioavailability were particularly dramatic.
Deschamps B, Musaji N, Gillespie JA. Food effect on the bioavailability of two distinct formulations of megestrol acetate oral suspension. Int J Nanomedicine. 2009;4:185–92.

Danazol is another steroid for which nanoparticle formulation has been shown to consistently improve bioavailability:

Danazol bioavailability in any nanoemulsion was higher than any other formulation.
Devalapally H, Silchenko S, Zhou F, McDade J, Goloverda G, Owen A, et al. Evaluation of a nanoemulsion formulation strategy for oral bioavailability enhancement of danazol in rats and dogs. J Pharm Sci. 2013 Oct;102(10):3808–15.