pedrizzleC

pedrizzleC

Awards
19 years old
4 years training (on/off)
175lbs
5'9
17% BF.
My goal is to gain muscle while shredding down to 10-8% BF. Following a strict diet. (No greasy foods, easy on the carbs, 1.5grams of protein per lb [262g]) 6-7 meals a day & nothing but a gallon to a gallon and a half a day.
I've been keeping this diet for 3 weeks.
I've been putting some thought and research into what I thought would be a good stack and the outcome was that of course; Tren 200 w/ Sus 400.
After putting thought I finally decided to inject today; 1cc of Tren E along with another cc of Sustanon & felt this sudden burst of energy and got a kick ass pump with such an amazing force of strength, but what I would like to know if I maintain this diet along with pretty intense workouts (I'm currently following a routine called "The 1970s BodyBuilding Workout Routine from muscleandstrength.com) will I be able to reach my goal.
That of which is to maintain muscularity if not gain more yet still cut BF?
*I would be please to hear opinions besides the obvious judgmental ones of how bad it is to take steroids at this age and all that stuff. I will not tolerate any other responses and simply overlook them besides the ones that answer my curiosity.*

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Waaaayyyyyyy to young man.

Eat and lift heavy. No gear needed at 19.

Especially something like sustanon and tren!?

No just no. I won't even use tren and I have far more experience than you.

I know you will probably still do it, but no one would say this is a good idea. Ever ...

rphash49

Awards
It would be irresponsible of anyone to advise you at your age. Eat and train right for the next 3-4 years and then come back and ask again. Your diet and training are obviously not on point with your weight and bf%.

dubfungus

Awards
You couldn't handle tren nor the sides. Haha I love the **** man but psychological I don't think you'd handle what that **** does to you .

pedrizzleC

pedrizzleC

Awards
It would be irresponsible of anyone to advise you at your age. Eat and train right for the next 3-4 years and then come back and ask again. Your diet and training are obviously not on point with your weight and bf%.
Well if it's not on point, why don't you give some recommendations on what you think would be an "on point" diet and training, rather than just saying it isn't. You know, like helping out.

pedrizzleC

pedrizzleC

Awards
Well if it's not on point, why don't you give some recommendations on what you think would be an "on point" diet and training, rather than just saying it isn't. You know, like helping out.

rphash49

Awards
I along with others I'm sure would be more than happy to help with your diet and training. It would be helpful to know in detail what your diet/training look like now so that it can be critiqued rather than laying out an entire diet and training routine for you.

rphash49

Awards
In simple terms. What is your specific goal(cut, bulk,etc). Lay out what your week looks like. Calories, macros, foods. What does your workout routine look like for the week?

Side note: look at the current news feeds and read the article " reasons you aren't building muscle". While I don't agree with every point made in the article it may be a good read for you.

Viking23

Awards
Dude you don't need gear at 19, trust me! You don't know how to train I promise you and your base is probably lacking a bit. Without a solid base gear is useless. Without proper training and diet gear is still useless. I know you want to cycle man and I have been there but for some reason I kept pushing back my start date and the next thing I knew I was sitting solid at 21 years old.

My point is, you will keep making good gains if you work hard, eat right, and take care of your body at your age. You have your whole life to cycle and if you start now you are only screwing yourself. Best of luck kid .

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^ these guys pretty much sum up what I was going to say.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol tren E @ 19 years old hahaha. You need to read the forum rules. You can't read or follow rules? But wanna run Tren? Can you say mental midget?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Lol tren E @ 19 years old hahaha. You need to read the forum rules. You can't read or follow rules? But wanna run Tren? Can you say mental midget?

Where the fuk have you been? Haha

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Listen to these guys man, seriously!, you are way too young for this!...... and okay, besides your age, i will let you know why your cycle sucks so bad! (TECHNICALLY)

First of all, you are unexperienced, and it seems that you did an effort to chose the worst steroids for beginers, tren E and sust are more suited for experienced users..... I mean, which studies/research make you think that sust and tren E would be a good stack at your age and for a first cycle???? just because some friend told you it would be cool?.... Sust have 4 esters and will be a rollercoaster that you definately wont enjoy, even experienced users find it difficult to mantain stable levels with 4 esters (heck even with test E i experienced up and downs! now imagine sust :-/ )........ and now you want to use tren E....... you dont know if you will be able to handle tren and that hars steroid will stay on your system for atleast 2 weeks..... this cycle will be a huge dissapointment, trust me. I could easily set a good begginer cycle but i wont because you are not even 21!!!!!!!!! you dont even know how to do a proper PCT.
IF you were 21 you can definately start a way better cycle suited for begginers instead of this all mixed nonsense plan, and i dont plan to be rude broski, but i would hate myself if i dont say anything when i see this kind of crazyness... just my 2 cents. to eachs own. Play smart and dont be impatient.

Viking23

Awards
I bought test e and tbol at 19 and after tons of research I thought I knew enough but thankfully I kept telling myself once I get to this mark I will and I constantly kept changing my goals. After two years of putting of my cycle I realized I was twenty one and I still didn't feel ready. The years will fly if you wait and research and learn to train and eat right and in two years you will make better gains and keep more than you would if you cycled now.

If you cycle now you will most likely regret it and do you really want to take a chance now and have to live with it for the rest of your life? Just some things to think about.

And once you cycle you will cycle again so if you start now and don't damage yourself you will when you cycle 6 months from now, or your third cycle a year or two from now because you will want more gains and probably won't be satisfied with just test and will try different compounds or higher doses.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
19 years old
4 years training (on/off)
175lbs
5'9
17% BF.
My goal is to gain muscle while shredding down to 10-8% BF. Following a strict diet. (No greasy foods, easy on the carbs, 1.5grams of protein per lb [262g]) 6-7 meals a day & nothing but a gallon to a gallon and a half a day.
I've been keeping this diet for 3 weeks.
I've been putting some thought and research into what I thought would be a good stack and the outcome was that of course; Tren 200 w/ Sus 400.
After putting thought I finally decided to inject today; 1cc of Tren E along with another cc of Sustanon & felt this sudden burst of energy and got a kick ass pump with such an amazing force of strength, but what I would like to know if I maintain this diet along with pretty intense workouts (I'm currently following a routine called "The 1970s BodyBuilding Workout Routine from muscleandstrength.com) will I be able to reach my goal.
That of which is to maintain muscularity if not gain more yet still cut BF?
*I would be please to hear opinions besides the obvious judgmental ones of how bad it is to take steroids at this age and all that stuff. I will not tolerate any other responses and simply overlook them besides the ones that answer my curiosity.*
troll

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Where the fuk have you been? Haha
Just got back from afghanistan bro. Spent 7 months with those fukin dirt squirrels. Packed in another 10 dry pounds. Got a show in April I'm getting ready for

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Just got back from afghanistan bro. Spent 7 months with those fukin dirt squirrels. Packed in another 10 dry pounds. Got a show in April I'm getting ready for

Good to have you back safe. Where is the show going to be at?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good to have you back safe. Where is the show going to be at?
It will be in High Point, NC in mid april. Gunna squeeze in another short bulk in. I start growth next week.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
He doesn't love us anymore
No i just don't love you shadow hahaha. I missed this place... plus i missed hijacking stupid kids threads for my own conversations.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
No i just don't love you shadow hahaha. I missed this place... plus i missed hijacking stupid kids threads for my own conversations.
Damn bro I thought we had a little bromance going on?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ssshhhh... keeping that on the down low. Don't want people to know there is a couple bromosexuals on the forums hahahahaha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ssshhhh... keeping that on the down low. Don't want people to know there is a couple bromosexuals on the forums hahahahaha

Can I be the meaty beast in the middle of this bro samich? We can get all sloppy like manwich.

Welcome home dd.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Can I be the meaty beast in the middle of this bro samich? We can get all sloppy like manwich.

Welcome home dd.
Thanks man. And yes there is room for you always. Every manwich needs a little bit of Beast haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Look who graces us with his presence^^^
My presence?! I have an on going log/random general hang out in here man! The question is, where have you been?!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My presence?! I have an on going log/random general hang out in here man! The question is, where have you been?!
Nice always counter accuse. Solid tactics

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Havent seen you, what have you been doing hanging out in the natty section? Figuring out the best post creatine dosage? ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Havent seen you, what have you been doing hanging out in the natty section? Figuring out the best post creatine dosage? ;)
Lmao. You know it bro! Gotta get big you know what I'm sayin'?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed DD calling ppl mental midgets. Welcome home buddy

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I missed DD calling ppl mental midgets. Welcome home buddy
Thanks bro. We totally hijacked this retarded azz kids thread haha. I like it.