5 bottles of mestanolone

EDIT: 50g 4-AD Powder

stats:
training for 2 years
21 years old
6' 176lbs
9% BF

Looking to bulk to at least 190lbs and stay lean

Diet is in check (as much as i can for a poor college student), workouts are in check as well, like a clock. For PCT i am thinking Nolva and liver thristle milk.

What would you guys recommend as far as first 2 or 3 stack cycles? I was thinking 4weeks of Superdrol alone, then 4 weeks off. next 1-ad, maybe stacked with M1T...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I say this time and time again you cant "bulk" and stay "lean" at the same time. Pick one or the other and go with it, you cant do both. I would just run SD for six weeks at 20mg ed for your first cycle.

not_thebrakes

1 bottle of Superdrol
2 bottles of M1T
2 bottles of MOHN-XT
2 bottles of 1-AD
5 bottles of mestanolone

Diet is in check (as much as i can for a poor college student), workouts are in check as well, like a clock. For PCT i am thinking Nolva and liver thristle milk.

What would you guys recommend as far as first 2 or 3 stack cycles? I was thinking 4weeks of Superdrol alone, then 4 weeks off. next 1-ad, maybe stacked with M1T...
1-ad stacked with M1T: genius.

have fun without 4-ad on these cycles.

SD/MOHN would be your best bet as of now, like natedogg said. do some more research.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
liver thristle milk? ......milk thistleand bump to the post above, you better either love coffee or have a stash of ephedrine still, and hopefully a not so horny lady friend, without 4ad you're gonna be hurtin for quite a while with that stash

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
1ad 300mg/day 4 weeks
superdrol 20mg/day 4 weeks

Newb017

Banned
Awards
if you've never done a cycle before I'd suggest doing 2 smaller cycles, 1 stand alone 1ad and 1 standalone superdrol, or combine them and run 2 weeks of 300mg/day of 1ad, and follow it up with 4 weeks of 1ad/superdrol, with that stack you should be able to conserve your 1ad and shouldn't have to bump to 600mg/day, save the M1T until the very end....maybe you'll even decide to toss it in favor of some real gear, or decide you're done with androgens

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I say this time and time again you cant "bulk" and stay "lean" at the same time. Pick one or the other and go with it, you cant do both. I would just run SD for six weeks at 20mg ed for your first cycle.
W/ the right experience, genetics, and selection of drugs you can. Would you get as big if you at 5k + calories a day? Obviously not.

barry

Awards
1. Make a nice transdermal out of your 4AD powder, and stack it with the 1AD.
or
2. Superdrol only
Save the rest for future cycles... or sell it real cheap to me!:wave:

Newb017

Banned
Awards
bump to making a dermal, it'll last a lot longer that way

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Definately make sure you have enough 4ad also if you plan on using the M1T.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
Right now i want to be on a safe side and do 2 mild cycles this year. Superdrol by itself then i think 4AD/1AD... M1T and MOHN is just here in case, maybe i wont use them we will see.

What about taking 4ad orally?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
it's fine it just requires a higher dose, and also a scale if you bought in bulk