prolactin issues

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have any prolactin probs? if so how did you fix it.. found conflicting information on the web.. not what approach i should take towards my issue... im a 13.7 ng/ml on a scale of 4.0-15.2

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some SNS inhibit P

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fixed/control mine with Inhibit-p. Haven't needed to use anything else.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Inhibit-P + bulk power 6-bromo helps a lot. 2 caps a day of Inhibit-P and some 25mg EOD of bulk 6-bromo.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E2 is in the 20's use aromasin 12.5mg eod

ajntorinj

Awards
Interesting. Do you have any symptoms or do you just not like the number?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
left nip alittle tender.. libido is almost gone... and takes several days to recover from orgasms

ajntorinj

Awards
I had similar issues while estradiol was in the 20s. I got some research chemical pramipexole and dosed it up to 1.5mg qd. This cratered my prolactin on the next blood draw, but the sides were gone. I have since dialed the dosage back, and I am awaiting the next lab results now.

I do not think a doctor will prescribe pramipexole or cabergoline while you are in range, so the research chem route might be your best bet. You could tell your doctor you believe you have restless leg syndrome, your friend had great success with pramipexole for his RLS, and you want to try it.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dopamine came back 10pg/nl scale 0-48.. from my understanding.. low dopamine= high prolactine= testosterone issues as well