Gyno 4 months after SD cycle. Bloodwork inside.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Ok, so I have run 2 oral only cycles in my life, both with proper PCTs (w/ a SERM and erase as an AI). While recovering from a cold 4 months after my last PCT (after Superdrol) I woke up with a lump under my right nipple that is extremely sensitive. It is clearly mild gyno. I immediately went and got bloodwork done and the results are almost exactly the same as it was before the cycle. Here are the results:

Testosterone, serum - 732
LH - 4.7
FSH - .9 (low)
Estradiol - 32.9

These numbers are almost exactly what they were before I started so I'm a bit surprised about the gyno. I wish I would have tested my progesterone as well. Anyway, any advice for me out there? How should I approach "nipping" this in the bud?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
u sure its not a bug bite, gland infection, ingrown hair?

happened to me once, and i thought it was gyno. but it ended up being a gland infection from sleeping in a beater due to sweat and irritation. went away in like 3 days

mandime

mandime

Awards
u sure its not a bug bite, gland infection, ingrown hair?

happened to me once, and i thought it was gyno. but it ended up being a gland infection from sleeping in a beater due to sweat and irritation. went away in like 3 days
Man, I guess anything is possible but with all of the horror stories about delayed gyno w/ superdrol, my mind just went straight there. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I believe with a relative degree of certainty that what I have is a mild case of gyno. Anyone else have any advice/suggestions?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
I was having similar issues...I've ran two SD cycles with proper estrogen support yet developed a lump a few months later just as you reported. Caber/prami will clear that **** up real quick. Based on your bloods..I see no other explanation of your gyno issue.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
You should have gotten prolactin #'s as well, not progesterone. That might have revealed where the issue is.

mandime

mandime

Awards
I was having similar issues...I've ran two SD cycles with proper estrogen support yet developed a lump a few months later just as you reported. Caber/prami will clear that **** up real quick. Based on your bloods..I see no other explanation of your gyno issue.
Is this what others would recommend as well?

You should have gotten prolactin #'s as well, not progesterone. That might have revealed where the issue is.
Ya, unfortunately I don't have the time or money to go back and run it again (i'm poor and in grad school). Would you run caber if you were in this same situation?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Is this what others would recommend as well?

Ya, unfortunately I don't have the time or money to go back and run it again (i'm poor and in grad school). Would you run caber if you were in this same situation?
Yeah like dolphin was alluding to, you can pretty much eliminate all of the usual suspects except elevated prolactin......and caber is the solution for bringing your prolactin down to normal levels. So w/o a lab test you will have to guess and just run the caber (or similar).

mandime

mandime

Awards
Yeah like dolphin was alluding to, you can pretty much eliminate all of the usual suspects except elevated prolactin......and caber is the solution for bringing your prolactin down to normal levels. So w/o a lab test you will have to guess and just run the caber (or similar).
I keep reading about ppl using letro after SD rebound gyno with great success. Is my estrogen normal and therefore would that be unnecessary? I don't want to run something unnecessarily but I do want to get rid of this as quickly as possible.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I keep reading about ppl using letro after SD rebound gyno with great success. Is my estrogen normal and therefore would that be unnecessary? I don't want to run something unnecessarily but I do want to get rid of this as quickly as possible.
You could drop your e2 into the 20's....but its not like its "high", more like normal or high end of normal. So I don't think that is your issue, and you could probably use something OTC or less harsh than letro to get your e2 down 5-8 points anyways. All things point to it being prolactin, but w/o a lab for prolactin we can't know for sure.

mandime

mandime

Awards
You could drop your e2 into the 20's....but its not like its "high", more like normal or high end of normal. So I don't think that is your issue, and you could probably use something OTC or less harsh than letro to get your e2 down 5-8 points anyways. All things point to it being prolactin, but w/o a lab for prolactin we can't know for sure.
What would you recommend? Caber or Prami or something else?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What would you recommend? Caber or Prami or something else?
Either one, provided its real legit stuff :D caber is usually preferred, but I think it has more to do with availability and/or the fact its more well known amongst this crowd.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not to be weird but maybe show us a pic of it just to make sure

mandime

mandime

Awards
Not to be weird but maybe show us a pic of it just to make sure
Unfortunately I don't feel too comfortable doing this. Besides, it doesn't really look like anything. The lump is almost entirely under the surface.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
With your estrogen levels where they are post bloods...I think letro would be suicide. I made the mistake of thinking letro would clear up my lump issue...only made things worse. Prami treated me with great success...just taper up SLOWLY or the sides will get to you.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Ok, question for you guys:

I've been on prami for about 3 weeks now. 2 weeks at the dose of .5 and the past few days I've jumped up to .7. My question is I've definitely seen a big improvement but there's definitely still sensitivity. Should I keep upping the dose until I see a difference? How much is too much? All of the dosing protocols I've seen include prami when used in conjunction with letro. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks guys!

El_Ogro

Awards
Last time I had a case of gyno like that I ended up drinking a bottle of rum and cutting it out with a pair of scissors...

El_Ogro

Awards
Anyone have any non troll responses?
You could try something relatively mild and OTC such as PES Erase if you think maybe it's estrogen related. Letro is pretty tough stuff.

I'm not really sure about Prami dosages, but since you are seeing success with it, it's probably working. I'd up the dosage a little bit, but not so much that you are getting sides from it.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Anyone know how long is a reasonable duration to run prami for and also, is there a ceiling dose I should stay away from hitting?

mandime

mandime

Awards
My plan is to taper off the prami over the course of the next four weeks by taking .1ml less each night until I'm off of it altogether. Is this a fine protocol?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Glad you went with prami over caber
I don't know what you're running right now, but if you're getting sides I'd suggest stopping whatever it is you're running.
Now your estrogen is on the high side really, yeah it's within range but ideally you can lower this.
Arimidex is the best option here, you're going to have to feel out your own dosages. Start with 0.5mg 3 days a week. You'll know if estrogen gets too low because you get dry joints. If this dose is too much, you might be better off with aromasin but you should be ok. I don't know the aromasin dose for you, you'll have to feel it out quite honestly.

The prami, continue for another week of not taking anything then stop it. Keep your B vitamins high and increase your dopamine with tyrosine. You want to be taking as little drugs as possible to be quite honest. Especially the anti-estrogen/prolactin type drugs they are incredibly bad for you. Adex is the only thing I'd consider taking year round. At least now you know you're sensitive to prolactins. If you're just after getting big, I'd recommend an m14add/halodrol combo like supa-halo. Two bottles run back to back at 3 a day would be the tits. Personally though I think you're going to be better off in the long run just running real gear- you can use less and it will keep you healthy. You'd be surprised what 250mg of testosterone can do when your diet and training is tight. It's plenty to maintain a very big physique and for growth up to a point. When you stop growing, throw orals in when you're in very good condition then go back to just the test to maintain this level for a while. I have no idea how much muscle mass a 6'1 dude can hold but I know a 5'8" guy that holds 200lb and around 4-6 weeks out type condition doing this and many, many people online that do the same with great results

Sorry to preach, but it's worth mentioning. The **** I see people running here is outrageous a lot of the time but at least it's just 4-6 weeks I guess, haha