Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :p

I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

-Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

-Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

-Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

-Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

-HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

Toco-8

phosphatyldiserine

Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :)

I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Looks good bro.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Cycle looks great. As far as the test goes...maybe start at 250mg then assess the sides. Numerous cycle logs report almost no sides with 125mg a week rather than 250mg. Everybody reacts different...give it a shot and just self monitor yourself closely.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Cycle looks decent enough I guess, you want some caber or prami to control prolactin while in tren.

dubfungus

Awards
I love running high test almost as high as I do my tren its ****ing incredible. But everyone is diff. Cycle looks solid

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much guys, i will definately do a log! :-D stay tuned! this is my first time with tren, hopefully it will be awesome :) the cycle will start on november 24th and i am alreadyy anxious :)

I am currently priming, i want to get as shredded as i can before i start the cycle, i will post pics before i start the cycle and then post pics every 2 weeks, i am still doing some adjustements, i may get caber but i will only keep in on hand just in case, ive heard about caber nasty side effects, i would not like to use it .

dubfungus

Awards
I think side effcts are dependent because everyone is different. Everyone says letro is horrible. But I run it just fine an it works amazing. You just have to figure your own body out man. Sides are inevitable. Its up to you minimize then a deal with then. If you wanna be a monster an crack side walks when ya walk. You gotta sacrifice mN

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I think side effcts are dependent because everyone is different. Everyone says letro is horrible. But I run it just fine an it works amazing. You just have to figure your own body out man. Sides are inevitable. Its up to you minimize then a deal with then. If you wanna be a monster an crack side walks when ya walk. You gotta sacrifice mN
I loved that comment haha! you are right, i will keep caber on hand. Also i think i will stay with 250 mgs of test for the entire cycle lets see how it goes

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I have a quick question, would it be a good idea to add 11-keto for the first 4-6 weeks? Is 11-keto still available? i think it can be a good kickstart, just a sugar coat as i would like to include an oral, and well 11-keto is not harsh or anything... any input?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomi 50/25/25/25 is good enough for a pct, you're using hcg too.

I would use tren towards the end more. I would use all the same esters but thats just me

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Iam in bro! Looks a solid cycle. Iam also in mid I something similar wih test and tren ace. Just I wanted to use winny in end for 4-6 weeks. Will consider mast also

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
clomi 50/25/25/25 is good enough for a pct, you're using hcg too.

I would use tren towards the end more. I would use all the same esters but thats just me
Yeah, ive heard that sometimes it is better to finish with the strong compound, but i would like to use it in the middle and reinforce my gains with mast, i will consider this suggestion too

as for the esters, well the enanthate take atleast 4 weeks to kick in for me, if i use E only for all compounds i would get impatient as fk!!!! :p , if i use all fast esters i would feel like a pin cushion, my only spots to pin is but, quads, shoulders .... i tried triceps once and i felt uncomfortable.... now imagine biceps :-/

Iam in bro! Looks a solid cycle. Iam also in mid I something similar wih test and tren ace. Just I wanted to use winny in end for 4-6 weeks. Will consider mast also
Thanks man, will do a detailed log, i prefer mast over winny, i think winny is more harsh than mast, however i am not experienced with winny, also i used mast in the past and it is smooth, the injections do not hurt as with winny (ive heard so many stories :-/ ) that being said, i think winny may also be stronger in terms of gains.

I ran pretty much the same cycle. Let us know how we can help
This is interesting!!!! how long did you run it ? and also how would you rate it?

I will definately let you guys know, I will also update the log with pics, i am not sure what to expect exactly, but i would like to gain size and also improve my body composition, i chose the test e as a base only (just for the overall benefits in libido, energy, motivation), tren a will be the main compound and i expect atleast 10-15 pounds up while looking solid (one of the reasons i am currently priming) and well, the mast as a finisher will hopefully help to keep me shredded and also reinforce my gains and hopefully gain another 5 lbs on this phase. (i am trying to be honest with my expectations but i would really like to gain 20 solid pounds :D )

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
This is interesting!!!! how long did you run it?
I ran about 10 weeks. I logged it so you may find that entertaining. Next time (May-June) I will go tren eod to compare since I did ed

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing threeFs! it was interesting and it seems that you enjoyed it, I hope mine is a pleasant cycle too, my friend told me that my tren is kind of over dosed (when my friend pinned it 2 weeks ago he started coughing like a b1.ch and i couldnt stop lauging at him LOL) I will start at 50 mgs for the first week, I also had the suggestion to pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, even EOD its too much for me but i can handle it :)

I also have a quick question.... I have enough tren for 9-10 weeks, and a friend is willing to give me one extra vial for free, however, this vial expired on 2012.... should i try it???? or should i get a totallly new one?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks for sharing threeFs! it was interesting and it seems that you enjoyed it, I hope mine is a pleasant cycle too, my friend told me that my tren is kind of over dosed (when my friend pinned it 2 weeks ago he started coughing like a b1.ch and i couldnt stop lauging at him LOL) I will start at 50 mgs for the first week, I also had the suggestion to pin ED but i would feel like a pin cushion, even EOD its too much for me but i can handle it :)

I also have a quick question.... I have enough tren for 9-10 weeks, and a friend is willing to give me one extra vial for free, however, this vial expired on 2012.... should i try it???? or should i get a totallly new one?
Haha the dreaded tren cough. That's how you know your ****s the real deal! I'm pretty sure that gear just looses its potency once it goes past it's use by date. But since its only last year IMO it would be gtg!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Haha the dreaded tren cough. That's how you know your ****s the real deal! I'm pretty sure that gear just looses its potency once it goes past it's use by date. But since its only last year IMO it would be gtg!
LOL it was extremely funny xD he looked worried too LMAO. I hope i dont get the cough, but i am prepared :p ... thanks for the advice, I will give this expired vial a try (plus it would be for free couldnt waste it), my other vials are not expired yet so that is good, will start with the expired vial and then follow with the new ones.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
If I pin ED, I just rotate my 2 legs and 2 glutes. It gets old if you do it 1x a week or 7x a week, no difference really ;/

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So I am here at home studying and formulating my plan (from diet, training and all that stuff) I feel depressed because i did not go to party today :( (because of this diet I am doing to cut).... so i am spending my time reading some more LOL.... I want to include 11-keto for the first 6 weeks of my cycle, possibly in topical form, should i try it? i think it could be a good kickstart and i would use the lowest recommended dose of course, enhance fat loss, etc. what do you think about that?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Its official, I will delay my cycle until december or january (middle) :(

Also a friend will give me 100 tabs of anavar tomorrow ............... I think I may go crazy and add var at the end of cycle lowest effective dose (while injectable steroids clearance).... should I? :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would keep extra tren on hand incase you want to up the dosage. You are going to want to keep an eye on your blood pressure on this one, also find a natural non habit forming sleep aid to use if you experience insomnia on tren.
The mast might screw with your estro levels so play it a bit by ear once that kicks in to see how much AI you need.

I would personally go for ED injections for the tren but thats just me, maybe I just love needles.

I think you could probably get away with starting your pct 1 week early because you will only be running mast prop at the end but better safe then sorry I guess.

I also personally am a fan of running clomid on the higher side but to each their own.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I would keep extra tren on hand incase you want to up the dosage. You are going to want to keep an eye on your blood pressure on this one, also find a natural non habit forming sleep aid to use if you experience insomnia on tren.
The mast might screw with your estro levels so play it a bit by ear once that kicks in to see how much AI you need.

I would personally go for ED injections for the tren but thats just me, maybe I just love needles.

I think you could probably get away with starting your pct 1 week early because you will only be running mast prop at the end but better safe then sorry I guess.

I also personally am a fan of running clomid on the higher side but to each their own.
Thanks for this info bro, I dont love needles, not even a bit haha :heart: ....... and yes I think I will go with ED pins :/ do you think that 50 mgs ED is enough? I will get an extra vial it all my vials are dosed at 100 mgs per ml, an extra vial may suffice (i already have 4)

And yeah I may start the PCT earlier, also I probably will be using the var while clearance too, if i decide to use it i would stick with 25/30 mgs ED

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :p

I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

-Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

-Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

-Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

-Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

-HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

Toco-8

phosphatyldiserine

Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :)

I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !
Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?
The idea behind low test while in tren is due to trens affinity to bind to the AR, tren binds to the AR 5 times more than test so you should only use as much test that is required to have manly functions. 125mgs is mid range trt dose and all that he should need.

dubfungus

Awards
This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like
Hardly bro science as its a proven fact that tren binds to the AR 5X more than test. You do have a valid point tho as every one handles things differently ad you should assess your tolerances as an individual but don't be so quick to disregard the facts as bro science because that's not what works for you.

dubfungus

Awards
No I ment as everyone should run a ctcke the same * sorry for the confusion on my part

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
updates? how dem gainz ippster? i don't mean all those gainz you got up your ass, i mean towards that zyzz-ish aesthetic physique, you crazy self admitted narcissist you
I wonder what kind of a loser you can be to have free time to create an username and be trolling on my threads, do you have friends? job or a real life? I really dont want to waste my time with a scum like you, hopefully you will be banned soon as you dont contribute anytthing useful on this forum, you just joined a day or so ago..... you should be having fun somewhere else.

oh and thanks for taking your time in chasing my threads, that means something............ well not actually, I guess you are just a hopeless rat with no friends or life.... I wont respond to your stupid comments anymore, first and only post for you.... but I really think you are extremely pathetic, what a shame.