Eagle Ken's Tren Ace / Test E / Mast cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I would keep extra tren on hand incase you want to up the dosage. You are going to want to keep an eye on your blood pressure on this one, also find a natural non habit forming sleep aid to use if you experience insomnia on tren.
    The mast might screw with your estro levels so play it a bit by ear once that kicks in to see how much AI you need.

I would personally go for ED injections for the tren but thats just me, maybe I just love needles.

I think you could probably get away with starting your pct 1 week early because you will only be running mast prop at the end but better safe then sorry I guess.

I also personally am a fan of running clomid on the higher side but to each their own.
    Thanks for this info bro, I dont love needles, not even a bit haha ....... and yes I think I will go with ED pins :/ do you think that 50 mgs ED is enough? I will get an extra vial it all my vials are dosed at 100 mgs per ml, an extra vial may suffice (i already have 4)

And yeah I may start the PCT earlier, also I probably will be using the var while clearance too, if i decide to use it i would stick with 25/30 mgs ED

2. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Hello guys, its been a while since i started a thread :-P

I am planning a new cycle that i want to start on nov 24th or dec 4th , i would need a few suggestions to make some adjustments if they apply. Please help to set up my cycle, the cycle looks like this :

-Test E 250 mgs (base) x 16 weeks

-Tren Ace 50-75 mgs EOD x 10 weeks (starting at week 3 until week 12)

-Mast (prop) 300 mgs weekly (split doses of 100 mgs) x 8 weeks (from week 10 to 17)

-Exemestane 12.5 EOD (up dosage if required)*

-HcG E3D 250 UI starting at week 3 for the entire cycle*

****NOTE: i will probably low the test to 125 mgs weekly while i am on tren, but I am still trying to decide if i should keep 250 mgs.

PCT (starting at week 19 after AAS clear) :

Clomid 50/50/50/25

Toremifene 90/60/60/30 (starting at week 3 of PCT)

Toco-8

phosphatyldiserine

Do you guys have any suggestions, comments (positive/negative)? I would really appreciate your help, this would be my first time with tren.

I will do a log on here as well, it will be a detailed log with pics, promise :-)

I will really appreciate your input guys, cheers and stay tuned !
    Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

Why lower the test so low that's not even TRT levels?
    The idea behind low test while in tren is due to trens affinity to bind to the AR, tren binds to the AR 5 times more than test so you should only use as much test that is required to have manly functions. 125mgs is mid range trt dose and all that he should need.

4. This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like

5. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    This is all bro science . Everyone is an individual run how you think you should an your bidy responds. I run I test N almost equal tren. I love it an sides arent bad. But thats me seems to work the best for me. Like is said thats just me. Don't do what everyone else does its your bidy, you know what it likes an don't like
    Hardly bro science as its a proven fact that tren binds to the AR 5X more than test. You do have a valid point tho as every one handles things differently ad you should assess your tolerances as an individual but don't be so quick to disregard the facts as bro science because that's not what works for you.
    •   

6. No I ment as everyone should run a ctcke the same * sorry for the confusion on my part

7. Quote Originally Posted by ippyisgawd View Post
    updates? how dem gainz ippster? i don't mean all those gainz you got up your ass, i mean towards that zyzz-ish aesthetic physique, you crazy self admitted narcissist you
    I wonder what kind of a loser you can be to have free time to create an username and be trolling on my threads, do you have friends? job or a real life? I really dont want to waste my time with a scum like you, hopefully you will be banned soon as you dont contribute anytthing useful on this forum, you just joined a day or so ago..... you should be having fun somewhere else.

oh and thanks for taking your time in chasing my threads, that means something............ well not actually, I guess you are just a hopeless rat with no friends or life.... I wont respond to your stupid comments anymore, first and only post for you.... but I really think you are extremely pathetic, what a shame.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren Ace/ Test E 2nd Cycle
    By Le0n1das in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 06:15 AM
  2. Tren ace+ Test Pro+Mast+equipoise for 2nd cycle
    By pharmacy11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:19 AM
  3. Tren ace+ Test Pro+Mast+equipoise for 2nd cycle
    By pharmacy11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:39 AM
  4. Tren Ace / Test Prop / Mast cycle, please critique.
    By toolband in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:11 AM
  5. Masteron,tren ace,test prop,var cycle
    By Fatpat1125 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 06:03 PM