First Cycle Discussion (Tips, Tricks, Opinions)

choochoo

Awards
Hey all,

So once again another first cycle post. I would love to get as many opinions or as much advice as possible! First things first, a little about me. I am a 25 year old male, 6'0" @ 200lbs. Roughly 15% Body fat. I have been lifting steadily for the past 3 years while being in and out of the gym since high school. I have been researching different anabolic's for about a year now and believe I am finally were I want to be to pick up some gear. I do realize that there are many options out there and would love to hear them all, however, being that it will be my first cycle I definitely would like to keep it low and simple. I am leaning towards sustanon 250 however I have also highly considered Test-E. If I decided to go with the sust this is what I'm thinking;

10 Week Cycle
Sustanon250: Just under 500mg/week - 125mg EOD (actual calculation is 437.5 mg/week or 875mg/2 weeks) I chose this to keep it simple - 1amp=2 inj.

Proviron: week 3-5-7 25mg/ED

PCT (START 3 WEEKS AFTER LAST INJECTION)
Clomid: (100/100/50/50)

Nolva: (40/40/20/20)

Needle
I planned to go with the typical 19g to draw and 23g to shoot. Anyone had issues or recommendations with that?

Like I said, this would be a low level cycle, keeping it under 500mg/week with what I would like to think of as a well covered PCT per for the level of injections. I will also be taking OTC Cycle Support for the liver throughout and after. (Any highly recommended would be much appreciated!) Also, I do realize that there is a big discussion on EOD VS 2x Per week. With the research I have done, I feel that it would just be better to put up with the irritation of EOD and do it that way! Opinions still appreciated!

Other than the cycle itself I have already planned a challenging and strenuous lifting routine that I am currently running through prior to the cycle. (Although during the cycle I hope to add some additional weight!) Also I have a diet plan somewhat perfected in order to meet the high caloric demands. I would love to share both of these with you in a near future post. Anyway, look forward to hearing from you. Take it easy on me... we all have opinions :)