what would you add to lipoderm?

not_thebrakes

it has only 3g of yohimbine HCL, and "some" caffeine. (dont have the bottle on-hand to check). probably room for more....

i'm thinking 7-keto-dhea would be a good bet, also considering how cheap it is. any other suggestions? i dont have any 3-alpha but i'll be using MDHT and/or winny simultaneously during the cutting cycle for all my DHT needs.

and to those who recall my countless posts about how much i hate transdermals - it still applies. there arent any hormones in the mix to endanger those in my proximity (i'm still not going to enjoy applying and having to think about the stuff all day) plus precise dosing isnt nearly as important as with hormonal substances.

if this stuff works well enough, i'll probably make my own next time with custom's more cost-effective carrier. just wanted to experiment this time and see how it works for me.

thanks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It depends how much BF% you have. If you are reasonably lean already, I would add more caffeine & more yohimbine. If you are 12%BF or more, 7-oxo could work.

I have used local 7-oxo (Absolved) & it did nothing for me. I think it only works if you have a high BF% and lots of abdominal fat. It did nothing for slight love handles at 11% bf. Yohimbine did work for me in the same areas.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hormones(including 7oxo) are not suitable for the lipoderm carrier. They are lipophillic and the carrier is hydrophylic.

I think the bottle is pretty saturated as it is. Maybe a little more yohimbine.

j_neatherlin

Awards
nicotine, t3, capsaicin...but I don't know how well any of those would work.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clen also, just remembered an old thread on avantlabs.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hormones(including 7oxo) are not suitable for the lipoderm carrier. They are lipophillic and the carrier is hydrophylic.

I think the bottle is pretty saturated as it is. Maybe a little more yohimbine.
why do you say that? what is the difference between liopophallic and hydrophylic (sounds like one is fat based, then other water-based)?

i want to hear your reasoning because im going to be runnning my own andractim with lipoderm Y and DHT...

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lipophilic-fat loving
hydrophilic-water loving.

The Lipoderm carrier is made ONLY for hydrophilic ingredients. Lipohilic ingredients are useless in there. Absolved is a much better choise.

not_thebrakes

Clen also, just remembered an old thread on avantlabs.
huh???? i'm not adding clen to a transdermal mix. the compound that requires the most precise dosing, i'm gonna rub on my skin? nuh-uh. also i am having second thoughts about clen in general...recent studies have shown it causes heart cell death.

looks like i'll add some more yohimbine.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
nicotine, t3, capsaicin...but I don't know how well any of those would work.
there is an article at avant on how to enchance lipoderm, with high praise to nicotine. i wouldn't add capsaicin though, unless you want to fell like your flesh is burning.

j_neatherlin

Awards
there is an article at avant on how to enchance lipoderm, with high praise to nicotine. i wouldn't add capsaicin though, unless you want to fell like your flesh is burning.
yeah, I've read that article. They say that if you can stand the burning...it will be well worth it.

Unfortunately for me...I have developed an intolerance to Lipoderm, so I can't use it anyway :(

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
huh???? i'm not adding clen to a transdermal mix. the compound that requires the most precise dosing, i'm gonna rub on my skin? nuh-uh. also i am having second thoughts about clen in general...recent studies have shown it causes heart cell death.

looks like i'll add some more yohimbine.
It is local delivery, very little will go systemic. I will see if I can find the thread.

EDIT: Found it

blank!

Banned
Awards
agreed. i'll be adding clen to my fat-loss TD on my next cutting cycle. the few positive feedback posts on avant are encouraging.

j_neatherlin

Awards
would it be okay to add liquid chems, such as those from IBE to lipoderm? Or would the solutions have something in them that you wouldn't want delivered topically/locally?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is perfectly fine to add the liquid, I have done it many times, with grat results.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I bought two bottle of lipoU and added clen to one, alternating 1we on/1wk off between the bottles. I also used Cap-HP before applyin my Dermals. So far, in just over ot exactly 30days, I've lost 4"inches from my waist and 19.6lbs ... of course there was alos some DNP in there, but still the Lipo/Clen (liquid or powder) works. Dont forget your Cap-HP; it only hurts the first couple of apps.