Help with a good Prohormone Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with a good Prohormone Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Help with a good Prohormone Cycle

Heres what i have sitting around.. 2 bottles of 1AD, 1 bottle Paradeca, 2 bottles of 1-Test, 2 bottles of 19-Nor3Andro (Extra Strength), 2 bottles of 6-OXO. I have more around somewhere, but for now what do you think a decent cycle would be?

P.S. - where the h*ll is that cool cat from VS?

2. Board Supporter

A few questions. Have you done any cycles before? Do you have 4AD powder, if no then I would order alot tonight if possible? Is the 1Test transdermal? Hows you training, diet, and pct look? What are your goals and how long do you want to cycle for?

I personally can't help much without some of these being answered first.
    -WannaGro

wow - every single anabolic you bought is known to cause libido loss. are you designing a "chastity cycle" for a monk friend?

get some 4-ad asap for those 1-ad and 1-test cycles.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Oh and how big are you, like weight, height, and BF%. This could somewhat matter for dosages.

-WannaGro
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Sorry it took so long, lotta stuff going on lately. I want to be atleast 205Lbs or so by summer. I was there in march last year it shouldn't be too hard as long as i get my diet in order, and start lifting again. Ive been basically starving myself lately, well since summer i eat like 1 meal a day, and it's usually a pizza puff. The 1-Test is VPX in an oral syringe. I didnt manage to get my hands on any 4-ad. I can gain quick if i eat, i just need to get my lazy a*s back in the gym.

P.S. - I want to try and stay close to my BF%, i know i can as long as i keep my diet intact.

Stats:
    Weight: 172Lbs
    Height: 6ft
    Bodyfat: 7.8%
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Before you start a cycle you should look into your eating and START training. After you get the basics down then start asking questions in regards to PH. No one will help you if it is obvious you don't have the basics down pact.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Before you start a cycle you should look into your eating and START training. After you get the basics down then start asking questions in regards to PH. No one will help you if it is obvious you don't have the basics down pact.
    I am back into it, as we speak i just finished lunch consisting of... 1280 cal Serious mass shake. And for breakfast i had; 5 egg whites and one full egg, 2 egg bagels, 3 packets oatmeal, glass of OJ, and daily supp regimen (i.e- 3/day alive MV, alpha lipoic, co-q10 etc..) Now im off to the gym.

edit: also before workout im doing 1 scoop CEX powder for power and better workout, and after recovery is Problend 55 and cytovol.
  8. Banned

jesus somebody get this guy off the boards before this turns into "BB.com: The Sequel"
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingaDeca220
    Heres what i have sitting around.. 2 bottles of 1AD, 1 bottle Paradeca, 2 bottles of 1-Test, 2 bottles of 19-Nor3Andro (Extra Strength), 2 bottles of 6-OXO. I have more around somewhere, but for now what do you think a decent cycle would be?

P.S. - where the h*ll is that cool cat from VS?
    if that is AST's 19Nor3Andro then through it in the trash.

1ad or 1test alone will work for lean gains. If you dont have test or 4ad then the lethargy may be a pain though
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

yea i knew the AST product was garbage, but i figured i would add it in there to make a complete list. The last time i used 1AD i had some issues, but not too bad, and i put on 12Lbs lean in 2 weeks. Blank, c'mon what's with the ignorant comments? I know what I'm doing here (ACE/ACSM cert trainer, former GNC employee, and Vitamin Shoppe employee.) I was just looking for a little input on the stuff i had laying around, and i appriciate every bit of it. Thanks to everyone else for any input posted, or any posted in the future. I'm here to learn and teach, don't even compare this board to BB.com
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingaDeca220
    yea i knew the AST product was garbage, but i figured i would add it in there to make a complete list. The last time i used 1AD i had some issues, but not too bad, and i put on 12Lbs lean in 2 weeks. Blank, c'mon what's with the ignorant comments? I know what I'm doing here (ACE/ACSM cert trainer, former GNC employee, and Vitamin Shoppe employee.) I was just looking for a little input on the stuff i had laying around, and i appriciate every bit of it. Thanks to everyone else for any input posted, or any posted in the future. I'm here to learn and teach, don't even compare this board to BB.com
    you:

"I want to be atleast 205Lbs or so by summer. I was there in march last year it shouldn't be too hard as long as i get my diet in order, and start lifting again. Ive been basically starving myself lately, well since summer i eat like 1 meal a day, and it's usually a pizza puff. The 1-Test is VPX in an oral syringe. I didnt manage to get my hands on any 4-ad. I can gain quick if i eat, i just need to get my lazy a*s back in the gym.

P.S. - I want to try and stay close to my BF%, i know i can as long as i keep my diet intact.

Stats:
    Bodyfat: 7.8%"

30lbs of lean muscle in 6 months or less - very reasonable. 1 meal a day and whatever a ****ing pizza puff is, i somehow doubt it's got a whole day's worth of bodybuilder's calories. if you are a ACE/ACSM cert trainer, then remind me to sell all the stock i ever had in the fitness certification process.

you're a GD spring breaker, a 3-month bodybuilder extraordinaire. if this thread cant be flamed, then no thread can.
  12. Board Supporter

well since summer i eat like 1 meal a day, and it's usually a pizza
    This guy.... wanting to start doing ph's I cant agree more with what the other users have
    said.Get you diet in check and your lifting routine.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    30lbs of lean muscle in 6 months or less - very reasonable. 1 meal a day and whatever a ****ing pizza puff is, i somehow doubt it's got a whole day's worth of bodybuilder's calories. if you are a ACE/ACSM cert trainer, then remind me to sell all the stock i ever had in the fitness certification process.

you're a GD spring breaker, a 3-month bodybuilder extraordinaire. if this thread cant be flamed, then no thread can.
    Your kidding right??? You haven't even been on the boards a month, so i wouldn't recommend coming here and starting sh*t. Join Date: Jan 2005 Another internet board harda*s talking sh*t? Why must there always be someone on forums looking to start something, and chiming in just to get some childish drama going? Do you have something to prove, do you think it's going to earn you points here by picking people out and trying to be a smarta*s. I didn't come here to get into a little online pu*sy fight, don't post anything else in my thread. You don't know me, and you don't know my bodybuilding backround, but, even though your 3 years older im willing to bet i've been lifting alot longer than you and have far more knowledge. To make this clear also, i didn't eat 1 meal/day when i was @ 200+, ive been eating like that since and i've lost weight, when i was 200+ i was eating 4,500cals a day in 6 meals. There is a long story behind my weight gain and loss, but i was 200+ for longer than summer alone, and before my surgery spree i was well over, I was able to drop 40+Lbs in a matter of a couple months, i'm sure as hell able to gain it quick. I was able to put on 24Lbs in about 3 weeks last cycle. I got my eating in check and my workout is going good right now. Blank, don't post in here, i don't want to read another thing. I won't even bother reading anything you post, it's not worth my time. To everyone else, I appologize for wasting board space on this but thanks for bearing with me while i deal with the children on the board. Some people have to ruin a excellent forum/knowledgebase by bashing people. I'll post back tomorrow with my progress thus far, with lifting and eating alone.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blank!
    you:

"I want to be atleast 205Lbs or so by summer. I was there in march last year it shouldn't be too hard as long as i get my diet in order, and start lifting again. Ive been basically starving myself lately, well since summer i eat like 1 meal a day, and it's usually a pizza puff. The 1-Test is VPX in an oral syringe. I didnt manage to get my hands on any 4-ad. I can gain quick if i eat, i just need to get my lazy a*s back in the gym.

Stats:
    Bodyfat: 7.8%"

holy **** ...LMAO
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac
    holy **** ...LMAO
    haha....looks like i was in a mood when i wrote that. not that i was wrong by any stretch. guess i'm tired of seeing the same **** here that you find on BB.com

coming soon: my "1-AD/pizza puff/no training" cycle. i'm looking to catch 30lbs but not increase BF at all.
  16. Board Supporter

He just needs to realize that hes not ready for a ph cycle, like I said get your diet and training in check.
  17. New Member

lmao.....
    His next question will be:

"Can I drink heavily with 1AD?
    Beer... lots of beer goes well with my pizza puff"

just ribbing.
  18. Board Supporter

Larry hit me up via email.

hperformance77@yahoo.com
  19. New Member

blank!...your posts need to be reported to mods...its not the first thread i've seen that your comments have bothered other members. And come on now...who's to say..you joined Jan 2005....you haven't earned respect here, so who's gonna respect you?
  20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt
    blank!...your posts need to be reported to mods...its not the first thread i've seen that your comments have bothered other members. And come on now...who's to say..you joined Jan 2005....you haven't earned respect here, so who's gonna respect you?
    son, this isnt my only/first account so let's not talk about "cred". the inflammatory posting that blank! is known for has subsided somewhat. however....

IF YOU CAN'T FLAME A DUDE ASKING ABOUT STEROID USE WHILE ON THE PIZZA PUFF DIET - WHAT CAN YOU FLAME????

like kevin bacon said in "footloose" - there is a time to flame (paraphrasing)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help with planning my first cycle
    By scienceboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
  2. Help with PCT after Superdrol cycle....
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:49 PM
  3. Help with m1t and 4ad+ cycle
    By ChronicMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:35 PM
  4. Help with 1-AD post cycle selection/Dosage
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 06:14 PM