NCAA drug testing

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I am a college thrower and have taken M1T and MDHT recently, and I was wondering if they tested for these or if there are even tests for them? I know they prolly do but I am not for sure. My college AD is threatening to drug test me because he thinks I am "too strong".

T

tattoopierced1

I'm sure the NCAA has tests for these things, but what you should be most concerned with is if you took both of these methylated compounds at the same time...I should hope that you didnt as M1T isnt the best thing for your liver even by itself let alone with another methylated compound......what did your PCT consist of?

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
oh yes, theyll show up. if i were you i'd convince him i took creatine. most people are ignorant enough to beleive that.

C

csly

Awards
D3 schools can't test unless you are in the national tourney. Tell the AD to kiss your @ss. I think most coaches and AD's want(they won't say it) their athletes to use AAS, because it will make their programs better. The only way M1t would show up is if it somehow messed up your test to epitest ratio. You can fix this by using epitest to get the ratio back where it should be. The only problem is that you will have to figure out the proper dose with trail and error and you will also need a way to test the test to epitest ratio (you can buy tests that cost about $60 that will tell you this). MDHT also will have some effect on the test epitest ratio.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I thought, and its not like I took the M1t and Mdht for performance enhancement purposes, I took it to help with recovery from workouts. I only took 5mg M1T and 50mg Mdht a day. I have an aas source, do you think most sources carry epitest?

D3 schools can't test unless you are in the national tourney. Tell the AD to kiss your @ss. I think most coaches and AD's want(they won't say it) their athletes to use AAS, because it will make their programs better. The only way M1t would show up is if it somehow messed up your test to epitest ratio. You can fix this by using epitest to get the ratio back where it should be. The only problem is that you will have to figure out the proper dose with trail and error and you will also need a way to test the test to epitest ratio (you can buy tests that cost about $60 that will tell you this). MDHT also will have some effect on the test epitest ratio.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5mgs a day is enough to shut you down, combine that with mdht and yes it will show your test levels depleted.

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
M1T for recovery purposes? is that a joke? protein and creatine have you covered there, i havent ever, nor do i think i ever will (again), hear somebody say they took M1T for recovery purposes, and ryan's right, M1T will shut you down hard and quick, i dont really even wanna ask, but how long/how long were you planning on taking this?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking HCG also, and I only ran the M1T before the Mdht for 5days. M1T is good for recovery, it has a great effect on protein synthesis.

S

SoccerGuy07

Awards
D3 schools can't test unless you are in the national tourney.
That statement is completely false. Its true that most schools will not test unless you advance
past conference, but saying that they cant is just ridiculous. I play soccer for a D3 school and we have random drug screenings at least once a year. The true statement is that except for track and basketball, (and maybe football) they cant test you YEAR-ROUND, only in-season. D3 does not have MANDATORY drug testing. However, every school must have a plan for drug screening. It is in the bylaws, and if you want the proof go here: .http://www.ncaa.org/library/sports_sciences/drug_testing_program/2004-05/2004-05_drug_testing_program.pdf its on the first page. Every student athlete must sign a consent form, and this includes D3. This wasnt intended to be a flame, but telling people the wrong information is not helpful.

T

tattoopierced1

I have been taking HCG also, and I only ran the M1T with the Mdht for 5days. M1T is good for recovery, it has a great effect on protein synthesis.
M1T is good for recovery? and what else have you been putting in your pipe and smoking??

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
So you are telling me that M1T does not help you recover faster from workouts and increase protein synthesis? I took the M1T to front load/jump start the cycle.
M1T is good for recovery? and what else have you been putting in your pipe and smoking??

T

tattoopierced1

sure it can good for that, however Newb017 said it in an earlier post that taking M1T for recovery purposes isnt the best thing to be taking it for, but IMO, isnt worth what it does to your body....that and it looked by what you entered, that you were taking another methyl along with it which is a big No No with M1T...

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I can see how it appeared that way, but I guess I worded it wrong. I took them seperately, I just meant that I had recently taken both substances but not at the same time.

N

Newb017

Banned
Awards
would you take oxycontin or vioxx for a stubbed toe? prooobably not, similar to recovery, M1T is some huge overkill, learn about PCT if you havent already and get off/stay off M1T

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 1
X Anabolics 48
R Anabolics 6
jumpshot903 LG Sciences 5
I Anabolics 14