Pro mag help !
- 10-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Pro mag help !
Hey guys , just started a pro mag cycle now on my 4th day of 75mg .Iam using cycle assist at 8 caps a day (split into 2 dosages) and atd alongside to to fend off any unwanted sides.
Basically I wanted to know any opinions on wether it was safe to move to 100mg? If its worth it?
This is my second cycle ,first was epi and I am 90kg 6ft 1 and 21 years old .
Any help appriciated , please feel free to ask more questions
- 10-10-2013, 12:22 PM
- 6'1" 229 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I'd stick it out a bit at 75. You don't even really know if you're going to have side effects at only 4 days in. I got horrible back pumps on p-mag near the end of my cycle at only 75mg.
75mg is a common dose. It's seems to be the sweet spot for gains with low amount of sides. Increasing the dosage really only makes the side effects worse.
- 10-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Thanks for quick reply ! Yes that is what I was hoping to hear , the first few days have been side free but I seem to be holding more water than usual , would you say this is normal with p-mag ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:34 AM
- By smike319 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:37 PM
- By goldylight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2003, 04:23 PM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:07 AM
- By dantheman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM