Should I add Tren

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
This will be cycle 4 for me. I already have all the gear.

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 4-12 Mast E 400mg

(This was my last cycle and I enjoyed it)
My question is, I also have 4000mg of Tren-E and was wondering if I could add this somewhere and at what dose? Like I said I just did this cycle and I had good gains and fat loss, I wanted to step it up for this round.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you add tren I really don't think you need that much test.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read about this on other threads.
Basically go down to a trt dose and let the tren and mast shine.
With all those compounds, that much test will probably just cause more negative sides.
My first stack cycle was test e and tren e. Had to drop test from 500 down to 250 cuz it was causing too much bloat which was uncomfortable and interfered with my appetite, and gave me bad acne.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Basically go down to a trt dose and let the tren and mast shine.
With all those compounds, that much test will probably just cause more negative sides.
My first stack cycle was test e and tren e. Had to drop test from 500 down to 250 cuz it was causing too much bloat which was uncomfortable and interfered with my appetite, and gave me bad acne.
I agree. Tren blows test outta the water, its always best to keep test lower then tren especially to cut down on the amount of test aromatizing.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Can I expect harsher sides from going with the tren. One thing I liked about this last cycle is I barely got any acne! Just a few spots.... I also forgot to mention this cycle will be ran in the middle of a 6/7 month HGH (serostim) cycle. I will be starting this AAS cycle at beginning of month 3.

dubfungus

Awards
I love runing higher test then tren about 500mg test an 350 to 400 mg tren .

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
This will be cycle 4 for me. I already have all the gear.

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
Week 4-12 Mast E 400mg

(This was my last cycle and I enjoyed it)
My question is, I also have 4000mg of Tren-E and was wondering if I could add this somewhere and at what dose? Like I said I just did this cycle and I had good gains and fat loss, I wanted to step it up for this round.
Why run Tren E first time?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Why run Tren E first time?
Their always has to be a first time for everything. I don't understand ?

I already have it and would've liked to step up the cycle.... If it doesn't make sense I would just keep it out...

dubfungus

Awards
Just have prami or caber on hand. Maybe even letro for bad prolactin gyno. But its your choice do what ya wanna do. I ran tren e an tren ace my first time. My caber was mis placed. So I had a little prolactin gyno. But letro destroyed that. You know your body man listen to it. Start at aow dose an adjust as needed

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I have arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, and letro on hand.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have arimidex, aromasin, nolvadex, and letro on hand.
Go with aromasin, and definitely use clomid instead of nolva in pct for any tren cycle.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Go with aromasin, and definitely use clomid instead of nolva in pct for any tren cycle.
I used clomid on my first cycle and I got severe acne as soon as I touched it.....that's why I didn't get it again....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used clomid on my first cycle and I got severe acne as soon as I touched it.....that's why I didn't get it again....
That's probably just due to hormonal changes in your body when you stopped the juice.
Clomid is pretty much a necessity with a 19-nor.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Would it be smarter to try tren Ace before I started tren-e? Just to see how I react to it?

dubfungus

Awards
Absolutely. Tren ace is a short acting ester .if you have sides you can stop an it will clesr your system in like a week, vs tren e will take almost 5 weeks to clear

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I think I may leave the tren out of the cycle. I don't know how I'll react to the tren-e....... Is there any harm in running it very very low just as a test and maybe fully introduce it for the next cycle if I can deal with it?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think I may leave the tren out of the cycle. I don't know how I'll react to the tren-e....... Is there any harm in running it very very low just as a test and maybe fully introduce it for the next cycle if I can deal with it?
That's fine, like 200mg a week or so.

Viking23

Awards
That's fine, like 200mg a week or so.
I agree with this. Tren use to only be run at 200 to 250 back in the day from my understanding, and those guys still made good gains. I mean most guys laugh when I tell them that but what is the rush? Unless you are a competitive athlete I don't see the reason to rush into any compound. Run tren lower now so when you run the next cycle you can bump it up and see the difference.

dubfungus

Awards
I agree I run the bare minimum for test 500 mg a week an I still produce massavie gains. I slapped som tren in at 300 mg an gained 15lbs in 5 weeks an now im just mantaining it with 125 mg of test tell my next cycle. More juice dont make you big food does

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree with this. Tren use to only be run at 200 to 250 back in the day from my understanding, and those guys still made good gains. I mean most guys laugh when I tell them that but what is the rush? Unless you are a competitive athlete I don't see the reason to rush into any compound. Run tren lower now so when you run the next cycle you can bump it up and see the difference.
Exactly. A lot of new school guys really underestimate the power of tren.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established

Exactly , what I'm going to do.