Anything besides HCG while on to keep the size of your balls up?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Is there anything else that can be used during cycle to keep up the size and any possible functioning of you nuts??

Mr.50

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Is there anything else that can be used during cycle to keep up the size and any possible functioning of you nuts??

Mr.50

BUMP ^^^^^^^^^^

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

Mr.50
Some people say that 50mg Clomid ED works, but others say it does not... I never tried it myself during a cycle, so can't tell.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've heard trib works, never used it myself

pumpinfina

Awards
a high qiality tribb helps, but 25 to 50 mg clomid works very well for me. From my own experience cloimd works better than HCG. HCG just seems to work for a few minutes for me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
a high qiality tribb helps, but 25 to 50 mg clomid works very well for me. From my own experience cloimd works better than HCG. HCG just seems to work for a few minutes for me.
Yeah, but then you have to put up with Clomid sides.... :(

Thx for the update!

By "high quality trib" you left me ... eh ... lost. Can you give me an example?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid will not prevent atrophy (if you even get it). Some people never even experience atrophy at all yet their levels are bottomed out.

HCG bypasses the feedback loop and directly stimulates Leydig cell. Clomid/Nolva does not and will not prevent shutdown in any way.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Mr.50
Have you tried having your woman blow air into your dick to inflate them? <g>

No, I don't think anything else will work.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Clomid will not prevent atrophy (if you even get it). Some people never even experience atrophy at all yet their levels are bottomed out.

HCG bypasses the feedback loop and directly stimulates Leydig cell. Clomid/Nolva does not and will not prevent shutdown in any way.
Thx. What abou Trib though? Is the trib claim substantiated?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, not at all.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

So is there ANYTHING that works the way HCG does or something CLOSE?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank god somebody spoke up on that one. Thanks bobo.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So is there ANYTHING that works the way HCG does or something CLOSE?
Not that I heard of but I did read about oral sublingual HCG that supposedly worked well in a study.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Triptorelin
Triptorelin acts by lowering the level of testosterone in the body. The testes will only make testosterone if told to do so by a leuteinising hormone, which is produced by a part of the brain known as the pituitary gland. Triptorelin reduces the production of luteinising hormone, and so the levels of testosterone fall. This may result in shrinkage or slowing down of the growth of the cancer. There may be a brief increase in testosterone levels in the first few days or weeks of starting treatment.

dego

Awards
Triptorelin acts by lowering the level of testosterone in the body. The testes will only make testosterone if told to do so by a leuteinising hormone, which is produced by a part of the brain known as the pituitary gland. Triptorelin reduces the production of luteinising hormone, and so the levels of testosterone fall. This may result in shrinkage or slowing down of the growth of the cancer. There may be a brief increase in testosterone levels in the first few days or weeks of starting treatment.
So does HCG when used in excess. Triptorelin act the same way as LH and HCG and all will desensitive if the dose is too high for too long.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the IGF-R3. It kept the size up but I have no idea if that meant test production was up as well. I did feel pretty good while on it FWIW.