Confused Regarding Methylstenbolone Dosing

ajntorinj

Awards
I see many recommendations for methylstenbolone to be dosed from 8-16mg over a four week cycle, with 20+mg regarded as rather heavy dosing.

Meanwhile, the stack Super DMZ 2.0 is commonly recommended to be dosed at 2 caps qd, which is 20mg methylstenbolone in addition to 20mg dimethazine.

What am I missing here? How can 20m of methylstenbolone by itself be heavy usage and also reasonable on top of another oral?

I ask because I recently came upon a several grams of methylstenbolone, and I am looking for ideas on dosing for when I am ready to run it with test.

Thanks in advance.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's not really "reasonable" at all. The stacked products always have messed up dosages and whatnot. Personally, I feel the benefit of stacking something like Ultradrol with a non-methylated compound would be much more effective and less liver stress.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see many recommendations for methylstenbolone to be dosed from 8-16mg over a four week cycle, with 20+mg regarded as rather heavy dosing.

Meanwhile, the stack Super DMZ 2.0 is commonly recommended to be dosed at 2 caps qd, which is 20mg methylstenbolone in addition to 20mg dimethazine.

What am I missing here? How can 20m of methylstenbolone by itself be heavy usage and also reasonable on top of another oral?

I ask because I recently came upon a several grams of methylstenbolone, and I am looking for ideas on dosing for when I am ready to run it with test.

Thanks in advance.
That's what happens when some knuckle head decides he wants to sell ph's.

Two 5a reduced compounds with no synergy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot guys I've spoken to just assume the products that are DMZ and Methylsten are underdosed. Guys were getting good results with 16mg of methylsten from Ultradrol... now they are getting comparable results with 30-40mg ED of DMZ and Methylsten? Doesn't quite add up.

It's just filling a gap that was left by Superdrol.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I dont believe super dmz 2.0 has 10mg of DMZ and Msten....Just my take because I already ran it, and wasnt impressed

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's hard for me to discredit ironmag/blackstone's products thinking they might be underdosed, because the products I've used from them, (trena something, and halo something) were both legit.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's hard for me to discredit ironmag/blackstone's products thinking they might be underdosed, because the products I've used from them, (trena something, and halo something) were both legit.
They are a good company, I agree, but it just seems like if someone were taking 30-40mg of methylsten/dmz at the same time... they would really ****ing know it and probably not in a good way.

rphash49

Awards
Ive ran dmz solo, m-sten solo and SuperDMZ 2.0. I'd say the dosage in SuperDMZ 2.0 is legit. Size gains were great on sdmz but the lethargy was the worst I've ever experienced week 4 and it took longer for me to "feel" recovered than anything else I've ran. 1000mg of stano didn't even help with lethargy.