Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions

  1. Superdrol/MDHT - First Impressions


    Been on a Superdrol/MDHT cycle now for 6 days.

    Started at 20mg Superdrol and 75mg MDHT split in 2 and 3 doses respectively.

    Last few days have bumped up to 30mg Superdrol and 100mg MDHT split in 3 and 4 doses respectively.

    Starting weight was 169. Current weight is 180 .

    My appetite has increased a little but I have by no means eaten enough to gain 11 lbs. It normally takes a huge cheat day for me to gain any weight at all. Hell I lost weight over the Holidays.

    Muscles look fuller and feel pumped constantly. Only 2 workouts since I've been on so I can't say I've noticed alot of difference there.

    Overall I would say this shows signs of being "the ****".


  2. Awesome to hear! Keep us informed on the final outcome. Good luck with the rest of the cycle!

  3. When you say MDHT is that the same as the Gaspari M1D I've got or methyl Dien?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DCWI
    When you say MDHT is that the same as the Gaspari M1D I've got or methyl Dien?
    Actually it's Primaforce Methyl-Rage.

    17-alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Been on a Superdrol/MDHT cycle now for 6 days.

    Started at 20mg Superdrol and 75mg MDHT split in 2 and 3 doses respectively.

    Last few days have bumped up to 30mg Superdrol and 100mg MDHT split in 3 and 4 doses respectively.

    Starting weight was 169. Current weight is 180 .

    My appetite has increased a little but I have by no means eaten enough to gain 11 lbs. It normally takes a huge cheat day for me to gain any weight at all. Hell I lost weight over the Holidays.

    Muscles look fuller and feel pumped constantly. Only 2 workouts since I've been on so I can't say I've noticed alot of difference there.

    Overall I would say this shows signs of being "the ****".

    yes...i have found the same thing..

    mdht, m5aa, superdrol all make me fuller and more vascular.

  6. glad to hear. keep us posted on how lean you stay while gaining.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Starting weight was 169. Current weight is 180 .
    Looks like you might have to update the avatar soon

  8. Quote Originally Posted by brandon79
    yes...i have found the same thing..

    mdht, m5aa, superdrol all make me fuller and more vascular.
    I hope to god you don't mean all of those at the same time.

    And old Fart, Sounds kickass! Lookin' good too. Can only imagine how you look with 11+lbs addad to that.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Can only imagine how you look with 11+lbs addad to that.
    I was thinking the same, keep it up!

  10. 11lbs in 6 days? jesus.

  11. awesome OF...I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Although, I have to admit, I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping to use Superdrol/MDHT in the last few weeks precontest....but I can't risk gaining weight and having to move up a weight class.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by j_neatherlin
    awesome OF...I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Although, I have to admit, I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping to use Superdrol/MDHT in the last few weeks precontest....but I can't risk gaining weight and having to move up a weight class.
    Just dose the SD low like 10mg and you'll get all the vascularity, hardness, and endurance boost without the weight. It's good ****.

  13. Awesome job OF! I started the same cycle today and will be happy if I gain half of that in my whole cycle. 11 lbs. in 5 days in pretty damn absurd. Props to sledge as well. God only knows what you could have concocted with a few more years to work with. With your permission Old Fart I am going to post my first Impressions as well rather than making a new thread.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternal
    Awesome job OF! I started the same cycle today and will be happy if I gain half of that in my whole cycle. 11 lbs. in 5 days in pretty damn absurd. Props to sledge as well. God only knows what you could have concocted with a few more years to work with. With your permission Old Fart I am going to post my first Impressions as well rather than making a new thread.
    kewl!

  15. good job men!

    know that for you to keep on gaining you might have to keep on inceasing your calories as you grow. You do not want to eat thesame amount of calories all through the cycle that is a common mistake that i see alot of people making, and when they hit a plateau, they increase the androgens they are taking instead of checking their diet especially calories first. You are already looking really good. One can only imagine how you would look at the end of the cycle.

    good luck

  16. The nausea hit me hard for 2 days. Even hurled after my workout Monday.

    Weight back to 176.

    Thanks for the encouragement and comments from all.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    The nausea hit me hard for 2 days. Even hurled after my workout Monday.

    Weight back to 176.

    Thanks for the encouragement and comments from all.
    I've yet to experience that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

  18. I have a similar cycle planned for spring. keep us posted. I'm going to throw in some 1,4. I dont like it but I have it.

  19. OF, Sorry to hear about the nausa. BTW hows the shoulder doing. do you notice any diff while you are "on"?

    SR

  20. Seems like I've been reading alot about nausea relating to Superdrol. Anyone else seeing this? I'm assuming nausea is related to taking higher doses of superdrol ie 20 & 30 mg's..

  21. ooh i'm not looking forward to that. I tend to get nauseous pretty easily. Sometimes just taking a dose of Scorch makes me feel like I'm going to vomit.

    Keep it up OF! I'm sure you'll make great gains.

  22. I only tested it at 20. So far 2 days at 30 and no nausea.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I only tested it at 20. So far 2 days at 30 and no nausea.
    I've been on Superdrol for five days now and have had zero nausea. I'm running 30mg/day split up into two doses. 10mg with breakfast and 20mg about one hour before I lift. A couple of things to note...I'm running Superdrol alone, so I don't have any interaction with other supplements and I'm taking it with food. My weight intially went from 206 down to 204 the first day and a half (I'm sure from the diuretic properties as I pissed all day), but now I'm back up to 208. The pumps have been killer, my endurance has increased and my recovery seems a bit better. So far, no sign of any sides whatsoever.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Stingray
    OF, Sorry to hear about the nausa. BTW hows the shoulder doing. do you notice any diff while you are "on"?

    SR
    No noticable change in my shoulder condition so far. Thanks for asking.

  25. Hey, what does your PCT look like?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Hey, what does your PCT look like?
    Well I have Nolva, 6-OXO, liver supps and Vitrix on hand.

    I was just going to read up a bit and decide on that when I get there in about 2-3 weeks.

    Right now I'd go with 20-40 mg Nolva ED along with the liver supps for 3 weeks.

    I like to hit the Vitrix hard too whenever I'm not on a cycle. I'm starting to love that stuff. It helped bring me back from the dead after a long 1T/4AD cycle.

  27. Vitrix is good stuff. A staple in my PCT.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    11lbs in 6 days? jesus.
    I got 10 #'s in about the same time...but then spent near a week with 0 gain AT ALL and I am eating hard.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by w00kie
    Seems like I've been reading alot about nausea relating to Superdrol. Anyone else seeing this? I'm assuming nausea is related to taking higher doses of superdrol ie 20 & 30 mg's..
    None at 20 or 30.

  30. OF, you look solid at 42....amazing work! I might have to hop on this SD bandwagon; best of luck with the rest of your cycle!

  31. Update:

    I never wanted this to be a massive bulk. This was to be a very lean bulk with hopes that Superdrol would have some positive effect on a nagging shoulder problem I've had for awhile.

    Weight has dropped significantly back to 175 (still up from 169). This is really by design as I have purposely limited my eating to preserve body composition.

    I am visibly leaner and more vascular. Muscle definition is becoming outstanding. Veins in my legs especially are insane.

    I experience an all day pump as well as insane pumps during workouts. As many others have said, the delt pumps are especially painful. No real back pumps except after deads.

    Workouts have become almost like meditation. I am clearly more focused and motivated. I get into my workouts so much that they have become much longer. I normally try to keep workouts to an hour or so. I've had many since starting this cycle that have lasted near 2 hours (almost unknowingly).

    I am noticing a positive effect on the shoulder as well. There is still some pain and soreness there after my workouts but I am able to do much more and the soreness is less pronounced and doesn't last as long.

    Libido is unreal. Sometimes I wonder if I can possibly think of something besides sex.

    Also, starting to get a lot of comments from people in the gym and elsewhere so the effects must be visible to people other than me.

  32. I have to agree with your comments about "meditation", I am much more focused on my form, it has had absolutely no effect on my libido though

  33. awesome OF great feedback.

  34. I'm planning to run superdrol and 3alpha later this year as a cutter, so this is great feedback OF.

  35. subscribe
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
  2. 1-AD or Superdrol as first cycle
    By Ninjo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:49 AM
  3. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 11:56 AM
  4. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 03:07 PM
  5. First impression........ Superpump 250 from gaspari
    By good_guye28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 07:11 PM
Log in
Log in