Another S1+ thread... - AnabolicMinds.com

Another S1+ thread...

1. New Member

Another S1+ thread...

Hey everyone. Been reading for a while and found things very helpful. I have a few questions that were hard to find answers to with a search because "S1+" and "4AD" are only 3 characters. So my apologies if this has been covered before.

Anyway, I'm two weeks into a 4-week S1+ cycle (my first for PH). I'm really impressed with the strength gains. But I am wondering how much of the mass gain is water weight. Is there a rough percentage, because man, I feel like a water balloon?

Also, I'm sure the answer from the experienced people is already "no" but I'll ask anyways. I was considering switching to M1T after S1+ but for only 10-14 days. I'll of course stack it with 4AD and take all liver precautions, etc... My thinking is this. I will have to do 4-5 weeks PCT and then I'll want to take 4 weeks off from anything. By that time, it will be the end of March and I'll be looking to start dropping some fat for the summer...probably with M4OHN. So I wouldn't go on a serious bulk again until August or Sept, which leaves M1T out of the question until then. I haven't had any bad sides from S1+ except that it takes me a few extra minutes to fall asleep. OTher than that, I have responded well. So would 2 weeks of M1T/4AD following S1+ be stupid? If so, what about 2 weeks of Superdrol following S1+? Thanks for any ideas.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

My first cycle was s1+, but I ran it for 5 wks ( and I kind of wish I'd gone 6).
    Personally I would wait on the m1t until next time and just run the s1+ a little longer.

I didn't hold that much water on it myself, but some people hold more than others.

If you gained it all in a few days, I would say a lot of that part is water, but if it has been a steady gain, I would count that as mostly lean mass. You'll have a better idea of what's going on when you hit pct. Personally, I kept everything I gained.
    Keep us updated, and best of luck to ya.
    -2z-
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    My first cycle was s1+, but I ran it for 5 wks ( and I kind of wish I'd gone 6).
    Personally I would wait on the m1t until next time and just run the s1+ a little longer.

I didn't hold that much water on it myself, but some people hold more than others.

If you gained it all in a few days, I would say a lot of that part is water, but if it has been a steady gain, I would count that as mostly lean mass. You'll have a better idea of what's going on when you hit pct. Personally, I kept everything I gained.
    Keep us updated, and best of luck to ya.
    -2z-
    Thanks 2z. I guess the problem is that I only have 4 weeks worth of S1+, which is why of thought of going the M1T or maybe Superdrol route. But maybe it's best to wait.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

You could add SD to the cycle now, and extend it a couple weeks after the end of s1. M1t I would not do. Here is a hint for the search function if it is three characters or less type in s1*, or m1t* and you will get plenty of reference points.

5. New Member

Will one bottle of S1+ be good enough for 4 weeks? I'll probalby start my Superdrol/S1+ stack in a few weeks. I can't wait....
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by w00kie
    Will one bottle of S1+ be good enough for 4 weeks? I'll probalby start my Superdrol/S1+ stack in a few weeks. I can't wait....
    One bottle is typically 2 weeks worth. 5 sprays every 12 hours.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    You could add SD to the cycle now, and extend it a couple weeks after the end of s1. M1t I would not do. Here is a hint for the search function if it is three characters or less type in s1*, or m1t* and you will get plenty of reference points.
    Ok that sounds reasonable. M1t is out then. And thanks for the search tip.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I would save the superdrol for a cycle by itself if you don't have much of it.

If you have plenty and really feel you have to add something to the s1+, start adding superdrol at maybe 10mg a day and go for 4 weeks. Then when the s1+ runs out, bump it up to 20mg/day. Total time on would be 6 weeks...kinda like over lapping cycles.
    That's just me brainstorming though.
  9. New Member

Ok, I got my SD and started yesterday at 10mg. My s1+ will run out at the end of this week, at which point I will up the SD to 20mg and probably run it for two more weeks, giving a 6 week cycle total - the fourth of which the two overlap. I'm keeping a log for the SD which I can post in the DS forum if there's interest. I'm a pretty anal note-taker being a scientist and all.

So another question I couldn't find by searching...what about caffeine? I drink one cup of coffee in the AM and maybe but not always another in the afternoon. I had to ditch the coffee altogether the first few days on s1+ because I was too amped up, but I got over it and started having it again. Do you guys think coffee with SD is ok? Thanks.
  10. More Cowbell

good question. I was thinking of running the ECA stack for 2 weeks before I started the SD.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    good question. I was thinking of running the ECA stack for 2 weeks before I started the SD.
    Hmmm, why would you do that? Based on the reviews, SD is great for bulking, while ECA is a cutter. Just wondering what the logic is.

For me, I just like coffee, so it's not a caffeine issue. That's why I asked. I guess my best solution would be to go decaf...BOOO!
  12. More Cowbell

I'd like to try to lean up a little before I start my bulk. That way, after the SD cycle, I won't be carrying around as much fat. I think for me, a disciplined diet, moderate cardio & 2 weeks on ECA should get me a little leaner around the belt.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another christmas thread
    By nodgodbod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 07:57 AM
  2. another superdrol thread
    By slicknick88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:30 PM
  3. NOT ANOTHER TRIMAX THREAD!!!
    By MaynardMeek in forum Supplements